Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Any one going to London on holiday's/weekend I would recommend the following:

Tarot

Mysteries shop( 10 min walk from end of oxford street)- A good few working each day, To View who is working on their website
    Selfridges Shop basement pychic sisters-(top end of oxford street) One or two working each day. Recommend Jayne Wallace but to meet her cost more than to meet other readers

Medium

Spirtual association of great Britain belgrave square(10 min walk from victoria rail station)- Normally do one/two demonstations a day open to public- pay on the day
    normally two mediums doing private readings-
    Recommend- Billy Cook, Doreen Taylor, Alan Acton, Keith Hall. Book over the phone via credit card

Arthur Findlay College- Have open days twice a year to get a feel of place and readings done on these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

in side the o.l.v in ballyfertmot road on the 19 of july linda doyle / an saintsaint / wil be there for a free of charge reading both a psychic mediums // both have broken away from the old medium ways , its a total revamp all a welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭thebullkf

saintsaint wrote: »
    in side the o.l.v in ballyfertmot road on the 19 of july linda doyle / an saintsaint / wil be there for a free of charge reading both a psychic mediums // both have broken away from the old medium ways , its a total revamp all a welcome

are you typing with your toes??????

whats the 'total revamp'??

why couldn't you answer any questions put to you?

where are you from??

do you consideryourself gifted in any way?

please answer properly-check your spelling.

please try and answer my questions.

your posts are one of the reasons i tend to avoid this section of the Forum.

sorry but thats the truth.

thanks for reading.

look if your not going to talk about , psychics an mediums or ask an question , not questions with remarks if you have a problem take it elce were ,, its not for this board / i think its best you leave

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

ok , may I ask a question saint saint .......

who am i ?

and please be very specific , if you are indeed a medium , this will not be difficult for you .

look if your not going to talk about , psychics an mediums or ask an question , not questions with remarks if you have a problem take it elce were ,, its not for this board / i think its best you leave

yet again you failto answer a question.

yet again your spelling is abysmal.

i don't care if you think everyone should leave.
    this forum isfor rating people.

for people who have never been to a medium,psychic you do a good job of dissuading people , i.e. i think you're a fraud and as such give other's a bad name.

unless you back up some of your earlier claims?????

please don't disappear.

please don't answer me with a question.

please put your moneywhere yourmouth is.

i will.

if you can verify you have the gift of 'sight',medium/pyschic ability.

i will pay you for a reading.

i have never been to a medium.

the only one i ever heard of was mrs Zimmerman many years ago in Galway/Mayo region.

apparentlyshe was the dog's cojones

ok , may I ask a question saint saint .......

who am i ?

and please be very specific , if you are indeed a medium , this will not be difficult for you .
    if you dont no who you a , then i cant help you good evening ,:confused:

if you dont no who you a , then i cant help you good evening ,:confused:

ppfffffttttttt!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

you know what he meant.

fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

hmmmm, typical answer from you as usual , dodge the question , it seems to me you are a sadistic sort who likes to belittle people and make fun of their opinions . I would suggest if you have nothing relevant to say on a thread , then you should say nothing !!

thebullkf wrote: »
    yet again you failto answer a question.

failto :pac:

yet again your spelling is abysmal.

i don't care if you think everyone should leave. isfor
    this forum isfor rating people.

for people who have never been to a medium,psychic you do a good job of dissuading people , i.e. i think you're a fraud and as such give other's a bad name.

unless you back up some of your earlier claims?????

please don't disappear.

please don't answer me with a question.

please put your moneywhere yourmouth is.

i will.

if you can verify you have the gift of 'sight',medium/pyschic ability.

i will pay you for a reading.

i have never been to a medium.

the only one i ever heard of was mrs Zimmerman many years ago in Galway/Mayo region.

apparentlyshe was the dog's cojones
    you need to leave a gap between your words ,, failto ? apparentlyshe/ ? moneywere ? an so on an so on a you stoned or is this just you ? good evening get some sleep

• Advertisement

you need to leave a gap between your words ,, failto ? apparentlyshe/ ? moneywere ? an so on an so on a you stoned or is this just you ? good evening get some sleep

LOL!!!!.....

tips from the grammarmeister himself..:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

my space bar is broke.:cool:

at least my spellings ok and i answer questions asked of me.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

If saintsaint is a psychic then he would have know I'm not psychic Anna.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

saintsaint banned for 1 week for back seat modding and general thread disruption.

Im not going to issue individual warnings for anyone that posted from post #95 onwards. But this is my final on thread warning. If you feel a poster is being a troll, DONT FEED THEM. Report the post and let the mods deal with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Some might have seen Ali in Blackrock Market for years in place near computer cafe

She is now operating from the market at point village market by the 02 on Sat and Sunday.

Prices seems to be cheaper than when she was in blackrock. Get a reading now for 10 euro/ 20 uro/30 euro.

She seems to hit the nail when It comes to looking at any problem.

I would recommend her. Only disadv I seem is cover on the door of tent but I dont think you will be overheard, I think a door cover would make a difference for privacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Hey

Very useful thread. I am looking for a reputable psychic to visit, this has been a great help so tanx everyone..could someone plz mail me Gina's number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 windsor

im looking for stefan de gillian psychic mullingar phone number and add and info also the following mother and daughter temple bar
    fiona faery ashbourne meat
    gareth keogh kells co meatwhitw witch clone co monaghan
    also info on nuala in trim please thank u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 marmalade and jam

Windsor, the following webpage has contact info for stefan and fiona faery. I dnt know bout the others.

http://www.holisticfairsireland.com/readers.html

please could u give me a number and address thanks for psychic gareth

yes her no is <snip> do u have number for gareth please
    cagney wrote: »
    hi

intrigued by how well you have rated <name removed>-Ashbourne CO Meath , would anyone have a contact number for her pls to get a reading

That would be great !:)
    Cheers
    Carol :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dotcom13

Anyone heard of Dave Viney? opperating in Cavan these days, 2 friends went and both came back with excellent reviews!

I'll be booking in asap.

Well just to update,

I went along to Dave Viney, English man working out of Cavan Town, seemed quite pleasant. Have to say he was on the money in many ways. I left although having very little to criticise also slightly unconvinced. Now I don't know if that was me being very harsh or what.

So I wrote out 6 pages of the info he gave me and we'll see which ones come true, the first one is up Saturday night.

Many other things about me and they were also true to. In fact out of the whole hour there were only 2 things I would question! I suppose that's an excellent hit rate.

Any one else heard about this fella?

hi em what was his fee may i ask .. an did he realy convince you ?

Well as I said above not sure that he did, but it's all right aoart from one thing, maybe it's just a personality thing why he didn't ! Kinda hard to explain.

he's €25 for half and hr and €50 for an hour.

A few strange things happening related to things he said since, so I'm beginning to come round!

can you pm me his details . once search is never ending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Happy.110

Can someone please PM Gina in Mountmellicks number.

• Advertisement

dotcom13 wrote: »
    Well just to update,

So I wrote out 6 pages of the info he gave me and we'll see which ones come true, the first one is up Saturday night.

Well well, the Saturday night thing came true, he told me I was going to a party this weekend and to go via taxi as for some reason there would be loads of Blue lights out the road of the house party. He said they would be Garda.

Well well, Sat night came and went, and there was a stream of about 15 Garda motorbikes and 2 squad cars on driving past the house party venue!!!

I'm very impressed...

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Well well, the Saturday night thing came true, he told me I was going to a party this weekend and to go via taxi as for some reason there would be loads of Blue lights out the road of the house party. He said they would be Garda.

Well well, Sat night came and went, and there was a stream of about 15 Garda motorbikes and 2 squad cars on driving past the house party venue!!!

I'm very impressed...

Hi dotcom13, would you mind sending me his number.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rediguana25

Hi Does anyone have contact details for the White Witch of Cobh? Also is she generally accurate? Does she discuss mostly past and your current status or is she also accurate about the future?

i have the black witch from tallagh if thats any good ? pm me if you want her details :)

i use to drink with mary tealeaves in tallaght . have not seen her in years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rediguana25

No you're grand....specifically asking about the White witch of Cobh.

Well I got my wife to attend Dave. We both booked under our first names so he didn't realise the connection to see if he came up with the same stories hetold me about her and what would be vice versa.

She came out unconvinced also. He seemed to cover the exact same topics with her as what my friend got and I also, just a slightly different version.

She was told nothing that made hair stand on her head and nothing particularly wrong, in fact I think it was to general to be wrong, maybe his script just fitted me better. So I'm back to being unconvinced although still somewhat impressed with my reading and happenings after. The word confused comes to mind!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shells93

Hello

I was wondering if someone could please send me Gina in Mountmellick's contact details.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hi Does anyone have contact details for the White Witch of Cobh? Also is she generally accurate? Does she discuss mostly past and your current status or is she also accurate about the future?

Her number is listed here (scroll down): http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html
    She also has a very ‘wooooooo’, mysterious sort of website here: http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/sixkillersvu/main.html. Most of it seems to be under construction at the mo’ though. No number listed there – just her address.
    Does she discuss mostly past and your current status or is she also accurate about the future?

There’s a fairly lengthy thread about her and her ‘colourful’ readings here as well: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606

She mostly goes on about your future, but she rattles on about weird past lives you've apparently had as well. Like, I was told I was a soldier in a past life but I was blown up by a bomb and killed. My ex-girlfriend was a Medieval lady apparently. I heard about someone else being eaten by a shark in a past life, and another being told that they had been murdered by their husband. Very high-octane, dramatic stuff, lol.

I saw her with my ex-gf a few years ago and we were very entertained, but unimpressed, by the readings we had. She took the both of us into her reading room and looked at our palms, followed by dealing some sort of angel cards at the end of the reading. She was telling me I work with animals, but I was actually a student and I was working p/t in Champion Sports at the time. She told myself and the gf that we’d get hitched a few years from then, have two sons (one of whom would follow a prestigious military career), move to Canada in our 30s and live by water there. Many others have been told the exact same, as I subsequently learned. We were also given lists of people's numbers to ring by her - one of the people on my list was some fella who was/is a wizard in UCC! Lmao.

Needless to say, myself and the gf are no longer together and I have no notion of moving to Canada. If I’d go anywhere, it’d be somewhere where it’s bleedin’ sunny almost 24/7. But when all is said and done, I have to say that I did like the White Witch – she’s like the lovechild of Marilyn Manson and Mystic Meg, but she’s still very nice and hospitable. We were inside with her for at least two hours and we had a great laugh for the €40 we paid in total (I think she charges €25 p.p. nowadays).

She’s worth meeting once in your life – especially if you’re from Cork; it’s almost like a Corkonian rite of passage to head down to the White Witch in Cobh to get your palm read. Lol.

That said, I do know, and know of, people for whom she has predicted accurate stuff that actually happened though. I can’t be bothered repeating myself now, so here’s a link to a recent, previous post I wrote about that: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055983066

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 theirishrose31

Just wondering if anyone has been to see Aisling Cox, she is based in Edenderry, has anything she said came true, also if anyone has Dave Vineys Number, can they please pm to me. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

Well I got my wife to attend Dave. We both booked under our first names so he didn't realise the connection to see if he came up with the same stories hetold me about her and what would be vice versa.

She came out unconvinced also. He seemed to cover the exact same topics with her as what my friend got and I also, just a slightly different version.

She was told nothing that made hair stand on her head and nothing particularly wrong, in fact I think it was to general to be wrong, maybe his script just fitted me better. So I'm back to being unconvinced although still somewhat impressed with my reading and happenings after. The word confused comes to mind!!

any more updates? did anything else happen he told you would? im due to see this guy tomorrow Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

I saw Larry from paranormal.ie - my friend got him for a party and I found him great for half of the reading some of the stuff was not relevant at all but the stuff that was more me shiver. I found him very good and have recommended him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 winnie007

sorry you have had some bad look .. i will get a number of a real one an send it to you ,, em if you would like to get back what you have paid ,, we will try . an please join our group , were tring to stop falce mediums , as this problem grows .. please send on contack details .. to help us retreave your money thank you

Hi Saintsaint,

Could you PM me some numbers too please, thank you. Looking for someone genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 winnie007

Happy.110 wrote: »
    Can someone please PM Gina in Mountmellicks number.

Hi,

If you still have Gina's number could you PM it to me please

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cazinthewest

villaman wrote: »
    Her name is Gina and she is based in the midlands. She is amazing....all the time.
    Hi, Could i have Ginas ph number please, Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Anyone with numbers for good psychic mediums could you drop me a PM so I can include them in the directory of Paranormal.ie - http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭quietone

Hi can anyone recommend a medium/physic in either the clare or limerick area and whether your experience was good/bad with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Hi

I'm going to see Maureen Quinn this evening and I'm kinda nervous, I'm not sure why, I've been to card readers before. Just wondering if anyone has been to her and how they found her?

Thanks
    LL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pookeymoo

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for Gina's phone number, if anyone has it could you pm me please, Thanks so much. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 interes

celtic1888 wrote: »
    only seen Billy out of the list but he has been the ONLY one that has been 110% correct with & i mean on everything....just to note im not your run of the mill clown who believes everything im told...ive judged Billy on future predictions (although his past & present are great too but we want to know about our future who wants to be told what they already know other then for connection) & out of the 4 times ive seen him hes gotten everything spot on & within his timeframes...a Definate 9 for me....

can someone send me these guys phone numbers

have you got ginas or any of the others phone numbers - can y ou private send them to me please

I am lookign for the numbers too! please foward to me privately

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A reminder to check the directory on paranormal.ie before requesting numbers here, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

interes wrote: »
    I am lookign for the numbers too! please foward to me privately

www.paranormal.ie/directory

all the info you need is on there pal

• Advertisement

am.... unless she is using a different name - i dont see Ginas there..... i had already looked on that website - hence i asked the question

Advertisement