Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World cup 2015 Jersies

Options

Comments

.ak wrote: »
    I'll probably get this if it fits well.

ireland-rwc-2015-alternate-pro-jersey-p22290-14767_zoom.jpg

That looks savage but as a front row I suspect it's not for people like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Genuinely don't get the love for the Irish alternative jersey
    Nothing against Black - i rather liked the black one we used vs SA but this one just looks so amateur to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Just a nice color combo, simple, and I absolute detest the white strips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Namibia's jersey released today.

Website-Artwork-Namibia.jpg

CKHu_JbW8AA5omK.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

CKHu_JbW8AA5omK.jpg

They look like Sesame Street muppet versions of Richard Hibbard and Adam Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Got the Italy home and NZ away and both are gorgeous. Size wise it think they're designed for someone slightly more muscular than myself but they still look great. Picked them up in lifestyle Dundrum and they had a pretty good selection.

Got the Italy home and NZ away and both are gorgeous. Size wise it think they're designed for someone slightly more muscular than myself but they still look great. Picked them up in lifestyle Dundrum and they had a pretty good selection.

What's the New Zealand alternate like? I only remember them showing the black one at the launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The Navy and White Irish training top looks pretty sweet. Saw a picture of the lad who won a free jersey recently and the fit looked drastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Exchange the red for gold on the Namibia No.1 strip and youd have a beautiful Leinster kit.

• Advertisement

If you were planning on buying an Irish jersey but haven't yet Elverys are doing a competition where you can win tickets to both All Ireland finals, a Premier League match of your choice, a RoI home match of your choice, Champions League final tickets, tickets to all Ireland's 6 Nations matches and a trip to the Rugby World Cup final. You're entered automatically when you but the jersey through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

If you were planning on buying an Irish jersey but haven't yet Elverys are doing a competition where you can win tickets to both All Ireland finals, a Premier League match of your choice, a RoI home match of your choice, Champions League final tickets, tickets to all Ireland's 6 Nations matches and a trip to the Rugby World Cup final. You're entered automatically when you but the jersey through them.

Are you sure they shouldn't be "or" rather than "and"? That's a hell of a prize for the price of a jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

They are all trying to flog the Jersey off due to the Vodaphone deal

molloyjh wrote: »
    Are you sure they shouldn't be "or" rather than "and"? That's a hell of a prize for the price of a jersey.

Nope, it's called the "Ultimate Fan Experience". Observe.... (they mention the prize at 0:45ish, if you don't want to sit through the whole thing.)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Anyone know where I might be able to look at Irish RWC jersey in person in London? The RWC shop in covent garden doesn't seem to stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Sangre wrote: »
    Anyone know where I might be able to look at Irish RWC jersey in person in London? The RWC shop in covent garden doesn't seem to stock it.

Oh look at me everyone I'm in London! 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Oh look at me everyone I'm in London! 😒
    Really? Me too.

As mentioned... Great prize. Might just have to pick up the alt jersey now...

UltimateFanExperience_950x500.jpg?1437648873325

Lifestyle launch their own offer today. You get your money back if Ireland win the World Cup. Not a great one in comparison to Elverys.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Lifestyle launch their own offer today. You get your money back if Ireland win the World Cup. Not a great one in comparison to Elverys.

Yeah but only 1 person wins the Elveries comp. You probably have better odds getting your money back from Lifestyle.

• Advertisement

Yeah but only 1 person wins the Elveries comp. You probably have better odds getting your money back from Lifestyle.

Do you though? ;)

The Elverys one is a great prize, if you win it, but if they'd had 6 winners, first place gets to pick first, 6th place gets what's left, I think it would have been even better.

Anyone know where I can pick up the Argentina jersey in Dublin? Home one preferably

Anyone know where I can pick up the Argentina jersey in Dublin? Home one preferably

Been trying to buy an Argentina Jersey for the last 4 year's and it looks like unless you're willing to book a return flight to Buenos Aires you ain't gonna get one.

I'm sure you can get them online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

Nike won't sell the Argentina jersey in Europe for some weird reason. Heard from horses mouth.

Buenos Aires is the more likely option...

Found one on eBay. Roughly €170 so cheaper than a flight i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

its_phil wrote: »
    Nike won't sell the Argentina jersey in Europe for some weird reason. Heard from horses mouth.

Buenos Aires is the more likely option...

Do you know why? It seems mad to eliminate a huge rugby market like that.

That's a disaster, thanks anyway lads. I've definitely seen people with the jersey but presume they got it online so

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Do you know why? It seems mad to eliminate a huge rugby market like that.

Rugby jersey sales of official jerseys (Country & Club) here pale in significance compared to the equivalent in football.

It genuinely isn't a big market. The general cost of official gear excludes many from being able to afford them.

• Advertisement

I asked the Rugby Shirt Watch guys on twitter about the Argentina jersey and they said it's the Argentinian Rugby Union's own decision to not offer it for sale to retailers in Europe.

Would it work out cheaper to buy from Europe than from Argentina if you were living there? Maybe they want to avoid their own fans buying elsewhere?

Advertisement