Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Oh yeah
    A gormless, red faced, hair twirling, tilty headed, eye bugging and deeply embarrassing crush on someone much younger than me.

What made you realise you were crushing?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh yeah
    A gormless, red faced, hair twirling, tilty headed, eye bugging and deeply embarrassing crush on someone much younger than me.

What made you realise you were crushing?

I think I am always aware when I crush - but not necessarily aware if someone is crushing on me.

Are you currently in the happiest romantic relationship of your life?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

supermouse wrote: »
    I think I am always aware when I crush - but not necessarily aware if someone is crushing on me.

Are you currently in the happiest romantic relationship of your life?

Nope

You?

Nope

You?

Nope lol!

Well. I like my cat, does that count?! haha!

Whats your plan for the day?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nope lol!

Well. I like my cat, does that count?! haha!

Whats your plan for the day?

Maybe a walk down the park

Any pics of said cat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

You can see my growler if you like.

How much money would it take for you to punch a sleeping tiger square in the face or toe kick a lion in the balls?

You can see my growler if you like.

How much money would it take for you to punch a sleeping tiger square in the face or toe kick a lion in the balls?

I'd never harm a feline of any kind for any money, especially one that could break my head with its jaw.

Has today been a good one so far?

I'd never harm a feline of any kind for any money, especially one that could break my head with its jaw.

Has today been a good one so far?

Not bad - quite productive.
    Are you into houseplants?

No

Would you be afraid of a venus fly trap turning into a big yolk of a thing?

Not bad - quite productive.
    Are you into houseplants?

I hate them with a deep, abiding passion.

Do you have a favourite painter/movement in visual art?

• Advertisement

I hate them with a deep, abiding passion.

Do you have a favourite painter/movement in visual art?

I do not - and that question made me feel quite uncultured!

Any recommendations?!

I do not - and that question made me feel quite uncultured!

Any recommendations?!

It's so cliche but Salvador Dali. I never tire of the man. He was so wonderfully weird.

I'm way behind the curve on the Frida Kahlo love. I've only really taken an interest in her over the last year or so but the more I learn about her the more I love her.

Have you got any remedies for period pains?

Sorry I can't help you there, hot water bottle maybe, I'll pass on this and let one of the gals answer.

It's so cliche but Salvador Dali. I never tire of the man. He was so wonderfully weird.

I'm way behind the curve on the Frida Kahlo love. I've only really taken an interest in her over the last year or so but the more I learn about her the more I love her.

Yes. Don't take any crap from the medical profession re 'normal' period pain. Just because women give birth and childbirth is painful doesn't mean it's acceptable for us to endure gynaecological pain. Make noise and demand adequate analgesia! (Sorry/rant over)

Favourite desert?

Black forest gateaux

Do you like that as desert?

Black forest gateaux

Do you like that as desert?

Yes. But not as much as what I'm about to have:warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream

Would you like some?

*slides plate over before you finish that sentence*

Does that answer your question :D ?

I'd say it does. I'll slide my plate over too. :)

You're totally right Sardonicat. When this covid stuff dies down I'm gonna see my gp. Can't be going on like this every month.

Also the hot water bottle does help Seph! :)

Will you be going away this year? I'm reluctant to make plans.

Yes!

Do you think I need a jcb to carry me home instead of a taxi after all that food?

I'd say it does. I'll slide my plate over too. :)

You're totally right Sardonicat. When this covid stuff dies down I'm gonna see my gp. Can't be going on like this every month.

Also the hot water bottle does help Seph! :)

Will you be going away this year? I'm reluctant to make plans.

Nowhere I'd say now.
    Yes!

Do you think I need a jcb to carry me home instead of a taxi after all that food?

Ahhh no walk it off be grand

Is this a good idea ?

• Advertisement

Nowhere I'd say now.

Ahhh no walk it off be grand

Is this a good idea ?

Yes. The perfect response to Sardonicats question. If that had been your response to my pain question though... Slap!! :D

Are bananas the best fruit?

No I disagree with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I on a roll today with keeping all the gals happy :D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sorry for skipling, have to empathise with you here BB! Warmth, painkillers, sometimes evening primrose oil capsules help some women. I take blessed thistle capsules. Dark chocolate. If it's debilitating it is worth seeing a gynae.

Sephers: Yes, you're blowing our socks off :)

Do you know what quinine is used for?

Thanks Widdershins. I use a combo of paracetamol and ibuprofen but I hate having to use ibuprofen. I have a sensitive tummy. I have heard people say that about primrose oil. Nothing to lose by trying.

I know it's used to treat malaria. Does it have other uses? (The quinine that is)

Yes. Chiefly for malaria. Also for controlling conditions that involve 'the sweats'

Know amy one on it?

@Seph: couldn't walk home as I had my Dad with me and it's lashing rain now so no walking for this podger!

It might be used to treat coronavirus, apparently.
    It's also used to ease restless legs.
    I dont know anyone on it but an acquaintance who worked as a gamekeeper in Kenya had severe malaria.

Have you ever seen a snake in the wild?

It might be used to treat coronavirus, apparently.
    It's also used to ease restless legs.
    I dont know anyone on it but an acquaintance who worked as a gamekeeper in Kenya had severe malaria.

Have you ever seen a snake in the wild?

Yes have seen them in Bosnia.

Are you afraid of snakes?

Snakes are one animal I dont like

Is that harsh on the poor snakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

No.
    They are creepey
    Did you ever go camping?

• Advertisement

Last year. Any interesting camping experiences?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement