Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campri Base Layers £1 each

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Thanks OP, 16 pieces ordered. Confirmation email received of processing. Sent to my Address Pal account .

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

ams wrote: »
    Mine are with Fastway!

Don't get your hopes up so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

ams wrote: »
    Mine are with Fastway!

Means they could be with me on Monday :D
    Or on the fastway driver!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ECookie13

Christ. When I see Fastway I always shudder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Dear my name
    Order reference number: xx$xxx
    Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team.
    We will confirm by email once your parcel has been collected by "your nominated courier"

I didn't nominated a courier.. Who is my courier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Mine was cancelled!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I didn't nominated a courier.. Who is my courier?

There was a section at payment stage where where you selected delivery option, something like collect from local store, international delivery and express (or something along those lines)
    You didn't really nominate a particular courier :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭JoeCasey

also cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Had 1 items cancelled out of 7, rest is processed and heading for the "Nominated" courier.

Not a bad outcome if it pans out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Mine was cancelled!!

Was your order canceled after you got an email saying "Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team."..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

4 out of 8 cancelled.

Second time to order with Easons.
    First order was fully cancelled.

Supply Chain Management is not Easons bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

2 out of 18 cancelled, 16 processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

mathie wrote: »
    4 out of 8 cancelled.

Second time to order with Easons.
    First order was fully cancelled.

Supply Chain Management is not Easons bag.

Maybe I've missed something, but what has Easons got to do with this?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Maybe I've missed something, but what has Easons got to do with this?

I think it was meant to be posted in the 2019 kids annuals thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

26 out of 28 processed. Awaiting dispatch. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Ordered processed!! bought 7 items for myself and the chung lad :) good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CatProblem

I'm not surprised orders are being cancelled if people were ordering 20 or 30 items.

Taking advantage of a bargain is one thing but 20+ items is taking the piss in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭aristotle25

CatProblem wrote: »
    I'm not surprised orders are being cancelled if people were ordering 20 or 30 items.

Taking advantage of a bargain is one thing but 20+ items is taking the piss in my opinion.

The shop are hardly doing it out of charity. It’s probably old stock they want to clear out. I would say they are happy to sell as much as they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Like the clown who tried to buy 28. Like why? Luckily Campri base layers are pure tripe, really are the typical sports Directs low end goods, ill fitting, uncomfortable and basically not fit for function.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CatProblem

The shop are hardly doing it out of charity. It’s probably old stock they want to clear out. I would say they are happy to sell as much as they can.

It just strikes me as pure greed. Reminds me of a thread a few years back where boxes of Freddos were being sold off for half nothing and some were ordering 100 boxes etc. I'm sure people will disagree but that's my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

They'll all be on adverts before the week is out.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Was your order canceled after you got an email saying "Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team."..?

No I never got as far as order in process

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭IBrows89

I ordered fifteen things as its my and my wife's first time skiing, if it's a family of 4 or 5 going I can fully understand why they'd want to order that many.

People love giving out about anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭Pipmae

OP here - Updating to say my order has been processed in full. I better get it. :D

I know it's against the general consensus here but my Fastway guy is fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

So I ordered about €19 worth of items (incl. delivery) last 18th January. I only got the one email to confirm order was received. It did say at the end there it's still subject to availability.

Got curious on the cancelled and processed orders update here and went to the Campri site, logged in and put in my confirmation ref no. Says in the status that it's 'Cancelled' although I've never gotten an email about this and wouldn't have known had I not gone there. Will this status change? Should I wait for an email? Payments already debited (pending on Revolut) but I presume it'll be reverted back if it's actually cancelled yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Like the clown who tried to buy 28. Like why? Luckily Campri base layers are pure tripe, really are the typical sports Directs low end goods, ill fitting, uncomfortable and basically not fit for function.

Find them a god send this time of the year when I'm hiking or playing golf, they keep me really warm. Great bargain for £1 each.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

Hi Sam Hain,

Clown here.

I cycle to and from work 4 days a week regardless of weather and go hiking maybe 2 weekends a month, my wife runs 3 nights a week regardless of weather and I have 2 kids playing sports several nights a week. I ordered a dozen for myself and the rest are for my family.

I already have 2 drawers full of baselayers that are in regular rotation, this will probably be the beginning of a third drawer.

Now that I have explained my decision to spend the money I earned on the things I want maybe you can explain to me why you wrote "Luckily Campri base layers are pure tripe". Is your life so unfulfilled that you sit there begrudging random strangers on the internet in order to feel better? So what if they are ****e, will that make you feel better? If it turns out these are better than the Nike, Under Armour, Aldi and Helly Hansen base layers I own will you be personally aggrieved? I hope not because that would be truly saddening.

Again 28 ordered, 26 processed, awaiting dispatch. Thanks OP.

Yours,
    Clown

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

doniem wrote: »
    Hi Sam Hain,

Clown here.

I cycle to and from work 4 days a week regardless of weather and go hiking maybe 2 weekends a month, my wife runs 3 nights a week regardless of weather and I have 2 kids playing sports several nights a week. I ordered a dozen for myself and the rest are for my family.

I already have 2 drawers full of baselayers that are in regular rotation, this will probably be the beginning of a third drawer.

Now that I have explained my decision to spend the money I earned on the things I want maybe you can explain to me why you wrote "Luckily Campri base layers are pure tripe". Is your life so unfulfilled that you sit there begrudging random strangers on the internet in order to feel better? So what if they are ****e, will that make you feel better? If it turns out these are better than the Nike, Under Armour, Aldi and Helly Hansen base layers I own will you be personally aggrieved? I hope not because that would be truly saddening.

Yours,
    Clown

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone on here. If you used them to clean the toilets, it's up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

doniem wrote: »
    Hi Sam Hain,

Clown here.

Yours,
    Clown

All hail the base layer king.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

All hail the base layer king.

Lol at people complaining at others snapping up bargains... These are great value for the price

Advertisement