Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campri Base Layers £1 each

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

If anyone's interested my delivery was about 8.15 pounds on about 47 pounds of product

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

Great find! Just bought a load of base layers that I don't really need😊

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just bought base layer tops and leggings for the kids.

Tenner delivered. :)

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Sonya4u wrote: »
    Great find! Just bought a load of base layers that I don't really need��

None of us do :D:D
    Whatever algorithms they run re ads will be fecked because they'll think I'm mad sporty going by size of this purchase! Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ofthelord

just bought 4 of the base layer tops at £1 each. nice bargain if you ask me, ever after paying £5 for delivery.
    thanks OP!

• Advertisement

Got these cheap (think 2 for 5.50) a few years ago and they're grand. Got 15 quid's worth there. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Ordered via Parcel Motel because no way am I ever dealing with the courier company SD use here if I can avoid it. I'll see how it goes. Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Anybody get confirmation email? Ordered 20 minutes ago and nothing

tomred1 wrote: »

Yes actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Pipmae wrote: »
    In most colours (black not reduced).

https://www.campri.com/campri-thermal-baselayer-pants-unisex-junior-402089?colcode=40208903

Standard delivery to Ireland is just under £6.

There is a Black zip top which is reduced!!

https://www.campri.com/campri-thermal-zip-top-mens-402096?colcode=40209603

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,675 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

tomred1 wrote: »

Email comes from sports direct.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 39 caiconafita

Are these any good for running?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Sorry for talking out of turn but is everything 100% polyester?

I'd love to get some nice cheap thermals as according to the internet snow coming on Tuesday :eek:.

Not necessarily for 1 euro but with more natural fibers like cotton as I know from past polyester purchases that I'm too much of a Sweaty Betty to try these.

Thanks OP, good find for most people

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

If you're sweaty then the worse thing you can get as a baselayer is cotton, it just holds the moisture. Hence baselayers usually being man made fibres or wool which wicks away moisture and dries quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

..........aaaaaand it's cancelled.

Bawnmore wrote: »
    ..........aaaaaand it's cancelled.

Haven't gotten a cancellation yet personally

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

cronos wrote: »
    Haven't gotten a cancellation yet personally

I got an email to say my order was cancelled as the ladies thermal leggings in the size I ordered are now out of the stock. They didn't specify if it was the whole order cancelled or just amended. The wording was a bit vague but it's still listed as "processing" on the order status page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Awesome deal. Family if 4 sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Great deal, thanks OP. Bought these before from Sportsdirect for about 6 Euro, me and the kids use them for running. Picked up a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anyone's shipped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Spot the boardsies in their blue or charcoal base layers

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

What happens if part of your order is cancelled because the items are out of stock? Do you just get credit left on your account for these? Can you add a replacement to the order or how is it managed??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Sorry for talking out of turn but is everything 100% polyester?

I'd love to get some nice cheap thermals as according to the internet snow coming on Tuesday :eek:.

Not necessarily for 1 euro but with more natural fibers like cotton as I know from past polyester purchases that I'm too much of a Sweaty Betty to try these.

Thanks OP, good find for most people

3 including shipping only comes in at around a tenner. Just buy them and see what's what.

If they're no good, use them to wash the car or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

brightkane wrote: »
    Anyone's shipped?
    Not yet but i got an email saying its processed. Im happy with that because i was afraid there would be a mass misprice cancellation.

Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team.
    We will confirm by email once your parcel has been collected by your nominated courier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Ryath

Just got an email saying two items on my order were cancelled as out of stock. Womens short sleeve base layer. Hopefully the rest come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

123654789 wrote: »
    Not yet but i got an email saying its processed. Im happy with that because i was afraid there would be a mass misprice cancellation.

Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team.
    We will confirm by email once your parcel has been collected by your nominated courier

Your order got through so. I'd imagine 50% of orders will not be fulfilled. They pretty much said in their emails, your order may be cancelled when we run out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

doniem wrote: »
    I got an email to say my order was cancelled as the ladies thermal leggings in the size I ordered are now out of the stock. They didn't specify if it was the whole order cancelled or just amended. The wording was a bit vague but it's still listed as "processing" on the order status page.

That's right actually - I misread as cancelled. Seems only one item out of stock. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

I'm on order processed. Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Mine are with Fastway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

ams wrote: »
    Mine are with Fastway!

As good as cancelled so :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement