Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New 'Fast' bike

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

A fat person may be on an expensive bike. But that's the very reason they are on it. To lose weight. It's like judging a fat person out jogging.

Last year someone commented my defy advanced 2 2020 must be faster cause I have a lighter wallet after buying it. You get them everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭this.lad

byrnem31 wrote: »
    A fat person may be on an expensive bike. But that's the very reason they are on it. To lose weight. It's like judging a fat person out jogging.

Last year someone commented my defy advanced 2 2020 must be faster cause I have a lighter wallet after buying it. You get them everywhere.

It's okay, they compensate by having a lighter brain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Stick another 400 to your repair money and don't bother getting it repaired. Get something like that.
    Can I get an actual link to that please?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

Thargor wrote: »
    Can I get an actual link to that please?

http://www.adverts.ie/23749061

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Strobing

I dunno, I suppose if you have the cash to splash go for it but showing up to your first group ride with no fitness on a superbike is a bit silly. I've seen it happen.

Body/fat shaming is poor form though. Those people are likely sensitive about their weight, especially as most cyclists are on the leaner side.

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

They give no actual info about the bike. Like why bother saying just been service and omit that the left shifter looks like it's been trashed at least once

Either way. I'd say that bike is sold. It's a done deal ad that has been reposted to adverts automatically and is no longer listed on done deal. User not active on adverts either.

Advertisement