Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs : Legion (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Above is pretty spot on, once you unlock a character with 2 bonuses, you use them almost entirely alongside the flying cargo drone.

I was fatigued towards the end so switched to the Army guy (Played on Uplus so had the DLC characters) and used the grenade launcher for the final set of missions. 2 is better game as its more "fun" think 3 feels like COVID may have knocked out the final development stage and it was pushed out the door, its not buggy but there is a few systems missing from when it was announced.

Not a bad game and looks great on PC but the flying cargo drone and then coupled with a grenade launcher (altho fun) made it a bit too easy but I just wanted it cleared after about 30 hours (unlocked all areas and completed all missions and side but didnt bother with collectibles.)

You must have found the last few missions easy. All I had was a nail gun and stun gun trying to escape the bunker. Truth be told it was pretty difficult but got through it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Got the plat and just bought the season pass as today is the last day on sale. Look forward to the Aiden DLC and how he fits in with this world. I hope to see Marcus at some point too.

Fair play getting the platinum. One of the trophies was drink in every pub so it put me off trying to get the platinum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

https://twitter.com/watchdogsgame/status/1412079070712578049?s=19

I'm guessing I won't be able to play as Aiden or Wrench in the main game due to buying the game on the US PSN store

Started Bloodline dlc, pretty good so far. You get a robot spider that also has a flight mode which is pretty handy. Upgrade system this time is tied behind completing missions instead of tech points

• Registered Users Posts: 11,641 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

It was really nice playing as Aiden again in Bloodline.

• Advertisement

I haven't gamed in a while honestly and I want to play this new DLC and others that are released so season pass is a must but I may hold out until it's on sale as I'm strapped for cash at the minute. I had a healthy bank account for a while but that has since diminished due to certain things.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Liam2590

Yeah I have to say the bloodline dlc is pretty good, feels better playing a single character (aiden) imo than the whole play as anyone thing in the main storyline

Just started this on Xbox, the audio drop outs are driving me crazy. You'd imagine this long after release it would be ok.

Not using any fancy set up PC monitor with external desktop speakers.

Really I played this on release on the series X and never came across those issues.

Yeah happens mostly when NPC's chime in over the radio during a mission or combat. On a series X too. I'm going to knock the settings back to medium 30fps on high is killing me, it looks unreal but at this point I've grown accustomed to 60 fps

• Advertisement

Put a few more hours into this and in a lot of ways I prefer it to the other games, feels simplified and not in a bad way for the most part but I miss not having music on the phone for one thing. Driving is redundant for the most part so I'd mention messing with the traffic lights etc during a chase was a negative but I've done so little driving it isn't an issue.

I miss the possibility of invasions from real people, I did have some fun with that in previous games.

I was glad those invasions were gone. It's always someone way more experienced than you as they would be finished and all you are doing is trying to play the game and learn things. Obviously the longer you play it's far easier to find the person invading your game.

How did you find the achievements for the darts and booze? Read conflicting reports of it still being bugged even now so haven't touched them yet. Will likely do in one shot with one character at the end.

I didn't go for those achievements felt they needed too much effort. I did go for the paste up and done all the ones shown on the full map and was wondering why it didn't pop when I was done. I done more research and realised there were more that didn't show up and said **ck that.

I mostly travelled around the map on the construction large drone. Great for scoping out locations before you went in. Since you didn't have the small one from 2.

Yeah subway and big drone for me hence little or no driving. It's feeling like cheat mode a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Playing bloodline - it’s decent so far

I have to play that but I will wait till it is on sale.

Well I bought the season pass during the black friday sale on Xbox and started the Bloodline DLC a few days ago. Find it decent but annoying all the abilities like disabling drones and stuff have to be reclaimed. Also the spiderbot take down is gone as well and then you cannot auto enable the gun on the back of the spider bot. It is suppose to be automatic but I have yet to have the game auto shoot someone so I do not know how it works.

Watch Dogs Legion will no longer be updated, Ubisoft winding down support

Watch Dogs Legion will no longer be updated, Ubisoft has said, and the game's current multiplayer season will be its last.

In a blog post flagged via social media on Friday evening, Ubisoft said that the game's 5.6 patch - released four months ago in September 2021 - was actually its final update.

The game's fifth and final multiplayer season, which began at the weekend, will now be followed by repeats of seasons three, four and five on a cycle until servers are eventually switched off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement