Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs : Legion (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I am so unsure about this game so I pre-ordered it, cancelled it and pre-ordered it again. Going to play it on PS4 for a bit of a change.

It will be out for PS4 and XB One players on the 29th of October (Thursday week).

Anyone going to get this on release?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Jordan 199 wrote: »

It's a wait and see for me. If I'd only played WD1 in the series I'd have been tempted, really enjoyed that. WD2 left a sour taste though... depending on reviews might pick up Legion when price drops next year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Jordan 199 wrote: »

Yeah, getting the gold edition :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Yeah need a new game, have the avengers to clear before this comes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The first 2 hours of the game will be shown from 4pm today. Saw that Eurogamer and Ubisoft have videos scheduled for that time.

Edit: Looks like streamers are playing it on Twitch now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Starting pre loading for me last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Is this coming out on game pass on pc?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Is this coming out on game pass on pc?

Won't be on Game Pass, as its Ubisoft. It'll be on their live service thing though.

Shipped. :cool:

You order direct from Ubi? :)

• Advertisement

Trusted seller on Ebay.
    Please name the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Pre-ordered with GameStop, for some reason they sent me two pre-order bonus codes

It's just an in-game mask and some skins, but if anyone wants it, first to PM me can have it

Works on all platforms

Trusted seller on Ebay.

Cool, sitting here waiting for my Ubi order to dispatch!
    I might be overthinking, but I ordered Valhalla in the same order.
    I'm hoping they don't wait for AC to release, before they ship the both of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭farreca

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Cool, sitting here waiting for my Ubi order to dispatch!
    I might be overthinking, but I ordered Valhalla in the same order.
    I'm hoping they don't wait for AC to release, before they ship the both of them :D

Ordered from ubisoft as well, didn't get an email but it's saying it's shipped on my orders page.

farreca wrote: »
    Ordered from ubisoft as well, didn't get an email but it's saying it's shipped on my orders page.

You might have got it since this post, I got a shipment mail from Ubi at 10:30 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭brady12

Mixed reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Currently 75 on opencritic
    IGN – 8
    Game Informer – 9
    Gamesradar – 3.5/5
    PC Gamer – 80/100

https://opencritic.com/game/7405/watch-dogs-legion/charts
    ACG said wait for sale

Few reviews I read state good game but doesnt say enough about post brexit britian.

I dont care for pre brexit, during brexit or post brexit britian, I wanna tase old grannies. Reviews explicitly clear that the missions are repetitive but your choice in how to complete them gives you a lot of options re loud, quite, hack.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Just got mine so glad I changed my in store (have no idea when original order) order to get delivered. Just put it in to get the playstation system update done. Guessing game update (of any) will be tomorrow. Also will codes work now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Few reviews I read state good game but doesnt say enough about post brexit britian.

I dont care for pre brexit, during brexit or post brexit britian, I wanna tase old grannies.

I hate those types of reviews. Reviewing something for what its not or what someone expects it to be is absolutely moronic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Signed up for a month of Ubi + so will give it a go. Didn't fancy dropping 60 quid on it for Xbox. Will tide me over until Series X and Assassins Creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Signed up for a month of Ubi + so will give it a go. Didn't fancy dropping 60 quid on it for Xbox. Will tide me over until Series X and Assassins Creed.

Same, 15 euro to play this and AC Valhalla for a month will do me perfectly. If it gets as repetitive as they say towards the end I'll happily ditch both and cancel Uplay+ by the time Cyberpunk releases (whenever that is...)

Hold on!
    I can play these new games with Ubisoft Plus?

Ah FFS :mad:

Oh 100% did the same!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I really like Austin Walker’s review of the game, which captures how I feel about almost all AAA games these days (especially the Ubisoft ones). Just a sharp, thoughtful piece of game criticism that pokes at the limits of this type of design while giving the game a fair shake on its own terms. https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkdy5y/watch-dogs-legion-review

Even Clint Hocking gave it a nod of respect :pac:

https://twitter.com/clicknothing/status/1321479000213082113?s=21

Advertisement