Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

gimli2112 wrote: »
    it has to be the big tower at the airport. Airport Tower Control?
    You know the one where you absail up the internal lift shaft and there's some clown waiting for you with a shotgun. :pac:

Ah! Air Traffic Control tower...of course!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Penfailed wrote: »
    Ah! Air Traffic Control tower...of course!

yeah left out the word Tower haha ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

As I'm only getting back into it, I'm still running the FINN that I was all about during the summer. What's en vogue at the minute?

As I'm only getting back into it, I'm still running the FINN that I was all about during the summer. What's en vogue at the minute?

I've no idea! I'm currently using the M4A1 and the HDR.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

not many people running LMGs in WZ
    ARS: Kilo, M13, M4 although my favourite is still the CR-AMX
    SMGs: MP5/MP7
    Shotguns: Origin or R9 with flamerounds
    Sniper: I don't snipe but the new one whatever it's called is in a class of it's own

In MP it's probably still MP5/M4 but there are a lot of viable guns

The Vail deserves consideration in both modes although I haven't really used it. The 30 round mag is a big drawback but it's ttk is unreal if you can deal with that and a little recoil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

The CR56 Amax is the trendiest gun right now (but the m4 still the best). Its a bit of a pain in the but because it needs a few attachments you don't get till the later end of its 69 levels but it is good.

I run it with a long barrel, mono, commando, stock and 45 round mags. Most people run a VLK scope instead of the stock.

I see it's returned to the normal version...except there are still some 'jump scare' caches scattered about the place!

...and now Plunder is back in the dark :)

I managed to rank up to 155 and maxed the Battlepass tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

...and now Plunder is back in the dark :)

I managed to rank up to 155 and maxed the Battlepass tonight.

Should be 155 by end of weekend just working through the officer challanges and about 20 Battlepass tiers to get through. Its great that shoot the ship is back

Where is the Gulag trick or treat located. I found one in Prison, but it didn't seem to count. It is the only one I am missing.

errlloyd wrote: »
    Where is the Gulag trick or treat located. I found one in Prison, but it didn't seem to count. It is the only one I am missing.

As far as I know, they're randomly generated.

• Advertisement

I definately have it and would have gotten it in prison, some suggestion here it can be anywhere in prison

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warzone/comments/jfilvp/how_do_you_find_the_trick_or_treat_box_for_gulag/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

Is anyone else having crashes lately? I never had any issues with the game until I went back to it recently, crashes regular with some sort of DirectX error.

I play other games perfectly fine without any issue, changing driver didn't help either.

Homelander wrote: »
    Is anyone else having crashes lately? I never had any issues with the game until I went back to it recently, crashes regular with some sort of DirectX error.

I play other games perfectly fine without any issue, changing driver didn't help either.

Disable anything you have that may cause a graphical overlay. Discord, geforce now, teams, outlook. That usually stops the directx errors for me

Been neglecting COD so Gonna grind it for a bit today, still only level 50 on the battle pass

Glad shoot the ship is back

I definately have it and would have gotten it in prison, some suggestion here it can be anywhere in prison

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warzone/comments/jfilvp/how_do_you_find_the_trick_or_treat_box_for_gulag/

Nope. Just got it again, but still not unlocked. So damn annoying it's defo in prison and not in the actual gulag or some ****e

errlloyd wrote: »
    Nope. Just got it again, but still not unlocked. So damn annoying it's defo in prison and not in the actual gulag or some ****e

odd I just got all 16 and I genuinely didn't do anyhting special for gulag
    finished 2nd 3 times in a row with the brother, is that proof that I'm shyte?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Gonna miss zombie Royal in warzone. By far my most favored mode. Just had a few last games before bed. 2nd is as close as I came to a win😢. Chaos 😅

Shipment and shoot house separated now and both 24/7

And Warzone rumble back

Can't get a game keeps going into an update loop

PSN is having problems if you're on Sony's machine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Terrib1e.one

PSN is having problems if you're on Sony's machine

Over the last few days Is anyone else getting constantly disconnected a few minutes after joining a server and into gameplay with "Lost connection to Host/Server. Connection times out." error? I'm on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

Absolutely hating this game right now. Dunno what's changed but the matchmaking is ridiculous, had a string of games with about 2 kills and 20 deaths, getting absolutely lasered by enemies from a mile away before I can even see them. (PC).

I had a quick three games of Rumble tonight. I hadn't played at all since the weekend. Good value! My K/D was 3 every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

Don't know whats happened to me in warzone the past few days, i'm just useless.

Play with the usual squad and I'm constantly dying and missing shots where I'm normally getting the most kills.
    Tried a bit of multi to see how it went and I'm getting top of the board like normal so its just warzone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Blanchy90 wrote: »
    Don't know whats happened to me in warzone the past few days, i'm just useless.

Play with the usual squad and I'm constantly dying and missing shots where I'm normally getting the most kills.
    Tried a bit of multi to see how it went and I'm getting top of the board like normal so its just warzone

Similar is happening to me, I’ve noticed recently though that my favoured m13, Grau and m4 etc. are not performing as I would expect, however, I have found the oden seems particularly eftective and have been using it almost exclusively regardless of the hopeless ammo capacity. I have never before used the oden as I found it not to my liking but now it is working fine.

they're probably experimenting with the SBMM model for the upcoming launch.

Just turned on PS4 a 33GB update currently downloadinf, no patch notes going live later this week

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1325393263528972289?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

33GB?! FFS

Possibly new operator called Griggsand butterfly knife. Probably lot of Coldwar background stuff for Warzone

• Advertisement

Possibly new operator called Greg and butterfly knife. Probably lot of Coldwar background stuff for Warzone

Griggs

And yep think it's some WZ changes as CW is out Thursday

Advertisement