Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorum in Irish airport bars

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Ah it was Justin and Saoirse off the leash from the perfect kids for a few days.

As long as they don't interfere with me I don't care.

I have to take a Gaviscon to look at the Pint drinkers at 9am or earlier and the prosecco bunch too, but sure isn't that part of their holiday to be doing something out of their timetable!

If they get messy I am not impressed, and hope to Jayzis they are not on my plane, but then again I'm perfect lol!

Don’t know about Paddy, but I’m living rent free inside your head!!! Stick me on ignore there, fella, for the good of your nerves. You take the whole AH thing very seriously. Would a game of pitch and putt or something cheer you up?

I'm not in the habit of monopolising threads to have an extended natter with myself. Your 'Identity' parody has run its course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Balanadan wrote: »
    Paddy and Mary really let themselves down. I had the misfortune to visit an airport bar last week, flying out at 6am to attend important business meetings. The "gentlemen" were staggering around the place swilling and spilling their drink. The "ladies" were more like tramps, the type you might **** with a condom on after a few too many beverages. It was most disagreeable. Have you encountered such uncouth scenes? I must choose the airport lounge next time for a more refined experience.

If you changed it to say you were english or in Fine Gael you might get more traction.
    D+ for effort.

Advertisement