22-04-2021, 03:03   #61
freshpopcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeron View Post
Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Now there are even more ways to enjoy your favorite cookie dough...
It might have rainbow colored diabetes pieces and be coated in eco friendly fair-trade chocolate and be called a peace pop, but it's still gack. Americanized gack.

Whats the collective term for bandwagons?
I picked up that peace pop last week at the petrol station and I realised at the counter it was three bloody euro.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
22-04-2021, 03:04   #62
freshpopcorn

When you’ve an item of clothing and it’s seems to dressy to go to the shops but not dress enough to go to an event.
(4) thanks from:
22-04-2021, 09:47   #63
ohnonotgmail

Ben & Jerrys is overpriced rubbish. Haagen Daz is far superior.
22-04-2021, 11:54   #64
Antares35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnonotgmail View Post
The Lidl copy of the caramel chew chew is amazing
Thanks from:
22-04-2021, 12:48   #65

Inane phrases. When people on social media say "I don't know why I laughed at this" in response to a funny post. Because it's... funny?

"Is it just me or?" Of course it's not just you, as you well know.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
22-04-2021, 12:49   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnonotgmail View Post
Ben and Jerry's is excessively sweet rubbish.
22-04-2021, 13:12   #67
Porklife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallet Inspector View Post
Inane phrases. When people on social media say "I don't know why I laughed at this" in response to a funny post. Because it's... funny?

"Is it just me or?" Of course it's not just you, as you well know.
I was gonna post this yesterday, I was thinking is it just me who finds this annoying?

Is it just me... yeah cos you're just so unique 🙄

Equally on social media when people say "Can we all just stop a moment and appreciate her bravery..."
How do you know other people aren't quietly appreciating her bravery. Just shut up!
22-04-2021, 13:26   #68
Antares35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porklife View Post
I was gonna post this yesterday, I was thinking is it just me who finds this annoying?

Is it just me... yeah cos you're just so unique 🙄

Equally on social media when people say "Can we all just stop a moment and appreciate her bravery..."
How do you know other people aren't quietly appreciating her bravery. Just shut up!
Reminds me of those awful posts where someone shares a picture of a sick child and says "it's my birthday and I've lost all my family/ limbs etc. I bet I won't even get one like" or numpties who comment "Amen" under religious posts.
22-04-2021, 13:32   #69
Porklife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares35 View Post
Reminds me of those awful posts where someone shares a picture of a sick child and says "it's my birthday and I've lost all my family/ limbs etc. I bet I won't even get one like" or numpties who comment "Amen" under religious posts.
A derivative of my post above but "Surely I can't be the only one who thinks...."
It takes a certain type of person to even think that way let alone express it. Who says you're the only one snowflake?!

It also annoys me when people in YouTube comments write out the entire lyrics or dialogue if its a movie clip. Stop it..you're ruining it
Advertisement
22-04-2021, 13:34   #70
CrowdedHouse

I received in the post a new 'vintage' (I know I know ) T shirt.

Seemingly the vintage part must mean that the fairly large print on the front looks cracked and worn...wasn't obvious from the online photo...not sure it's me
(2) thanks from:
22-04-2021, 13:34   #71
Doctors room ghost

When you turn on the kitchen tap to fill the kettle or wash something and there’s a spoon or jug in the sink already and it drives the water back up all over the place and all on you.
That does my fcukin head in.
22-04-2021, 13:43   #72

Quote:

Is it just me... yeah cos you're just so unique ��

So sanctimonious. LinkedIn is woeful for it.
(2) thanks from:
22-04-2021, 14:11   #73
Gregor Samsa

Quote:
It also annoys me when people in YouTube comments write out the entire lyrics or dialogue if its a movie clip. Stop it..you're ruining it
They're the kind of people that hear a joke told to a group of people, and then turn around to one of the group and tell it to them again.
Thanks from:
22-04-2021, 15:36   #74
Blitzkrieger

All motoring related today :

It's like nine years away but 'no more petrol or diesel cars from 2030'. I'm sure some of my concerns are exaggerated by unfamiliarity with the technology and/or will be improved in the meantime, but I live in a townhouse - how the **** am I supposed to charge it? Put a big cable across the path? Walk five minutes to the nearest car park carrying all my stuff every time I want to use my ****ing car? I wonder how much thought about implementation the pricks that came up with that policy put in....

How bad people are at simply turning a corner. I was at Dennehy's Cross earlier taking a tight left. My car has a relatively poor turning circle, but it was simple to approach it slowly, put on full lock, and turn with plenty of space to spare. The Yaris in front of me swung wide before the turn, making a bit of a meal of it, but was relatively okay. The Mercedes estate behind me made a mess of it - swung wide before the turn and still managed to not only cross over the 'right turn cycle box' around the corner, but the right turn lane as well. It's a busy junction that was quiet at the time and had nobody waiting to turn right. How would they have managed in heavy traffic? If they're that bad at simply turning a corner should they have a license at all?

Lastly how little thought people put into inconveniencing other people. On a 700m straight stretch with one van parked to make a delivery, where did some prick in an Audi decide to stop to make a phone call? Within 5m of the ****ing van. Two vehicles parked on the entire road and he's created a bottle-neck.
22-04-2021, 15:42   #75
castletownman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctors room ghost View Post
When you turn on the kitchen tap to fill the kettle or wash something and there’s a spoon or jug in the sink already and it drives the water back up all over the place and all on you.
That does my fcukin head in.
That's one of three water-based TA's that have happened to me over the last 24 hours.

Another: when you are pouring water from the kettle into the saucepan to cook one of those boil-in-the-bag rice pouches, but whatever angle the crease in the bag is causes the water to splash all over the hob.

Third one: no matter how much drying there is outside (christ I sound like an ould one now), not all my clothes dry uniformly. Oh no, there is always one pair of boxers or a sock that is still wet.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion