Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

I've just ordered one, got the order number at the end and I can see a charge on my credit card.
    Do they send an email as well confirming the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

glen123 wrote: »
    I've just ordered one, got the order number at the end and I can see a charge on my credit card.
    Do they send an email as well confirming the order?

Same happened for me! I've sent them a tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

More likely you dont get email but if you setup an account you will see your order there.

Got a reply from Vodafone via twitter DM:
    Thank you so much for confirming your details, I can see that the order is still being processed, it will take 24 hours till it's confirmed, once it's confirmed you will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days after.

I guess I'll have to wait for the port to go through to register a Vodafone account?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TheMagicTurtle

I got the same reply from them. I placed my order on Wednesday morning and I still haven't received a confirmation email from them. I'm unable to make an account to see the order. They took the money from my account so I'm assuming that its going to be processed. The chat said that it happens a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Gile_na_gile

Confirmation email thing is covered a lot in the thread. I did not receive one, but used the same email to create an account and can see my order there with the tracking number for An Post, for when it is picked up. You have to wait a day or so, or more till Monday, to see this information. My submitted order was processed this morning before 9am, and will probably be delivered Monday or Tuesday all going well.

digitaldr wrote: »
    Same happened for me! I've sent them a tweet.

I've registered account using my order email and I can see my order has the following now:

Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup - 2020-08-15T16:05:14.000+01:00

Looks like I should have it on Tue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I keep getting as far as pyament page and then it won't let me finalise payment, just say Error. Tried a few different phone nums and emails but no joy, fails at this stage every time.

Is the same thing happening anyone else?

I keep getting as far as pyament page and then it won't let me finalise payment, just say Error. Tried a few different phone nums and emails but no joy, fails at this stage every time.

Tried different payment methods/cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Same thing happened for me, used a different browser and it worked.

I'm getting an an post delivery tracking number now ( though I can still cancel). Is this looking good?

• Advertisement

Maybe try incognito?

Or try a different browser?

I was trying to purchase smth on some other website and it kept failing in Chrome, yet worked in Firefox without issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pixel3a

I ordered one on Tuesday evening and I still have order submitted showing up. I called customer support and they said that the phone was out of stock despite it being on the website for sale. I have seen people order it after me and get it within days.

Should I just cancel my order and reorder it? Or just wait a few more days?

pixel3a wrote: »
    I ordered one on Tuesday evening and I still have order submitted showing up. I called customer support and they said that the phone was out of stock despite it being on the website for sale. I have seen people order it after me and get it within days.

Should I just cancel my order and reorder it? Or just wait a few more days?

When you expand the order, what does it say? Mine never changed from submitted through the whole process.

I ended up with two 3a's on this offer last October because my first one hadn't changed from submitted after 5 days, so I ordered another. Ended up with 2 arriving on the same day, so you never know.

Personally, I'd order again if you get a chance to. You can always try to cancel one of the orders if the other comes through. Even if both arrive, you'll have no problem getting rid of one for what you paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pixel3a

Basil3 wrote: »
    When you expand the order, what does it say? Mine never changed from submitted through the whole process.

I ended up with two 3a's on this offer last October because my first one hadn't changed from submitted after 5 days, so I ordered another. Ended up with 2 arriving on the same day, so you never know.

When I expand it, it doesn't have a tracking number or details about when it will be picked up like other people. I called vodafone yesterday and they said it is out of stock in the warehouse and that they will cancel my order.

My local vodafone shop has it in store and has reserved it from me. I presume it will be unlocked like the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Just ordered a 3a! Used a 48 simcard and have read it could decline but heres to hoping it works. I didn't receive any confirmation email however, just the thanks for your order page after submitting the order. Is that normal? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Just ordered a 3a! Used a 48 simcard and have read it could decline but heres to hoping it works. I didn't receive any confirmation email however, just the thanks for your order page after submitting the order. Is that normal? Thanks

Yep. Don't worry. Used 48 also and received mine a few days later.

Yep. Don't worry. Used 48 also and received mine a few days later.

Perfect thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

I'm a vodafone customer....I was on their sight..said the phone was 229.99.Is that price only for people switching to vodafone?
    I'm confused and i'd appreciate some advice as i'd like to buy this phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

todolist wrote: »
    I'm a vodafone customer....I was on their sight..said the phone was 229.99. Is that price only for people switching to vodafone?
    I'm confused and i'd appreciate some advice as i'd like to buy this phone.

Yep

You can get a free sim from eir and use that number to "switch", that's what i did

...but, you'll have to wait for it to arrive (only a few days hopefully) and hope the phone is still in stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Brentmeister

I ordered yesterday evening, status updated from submitted to cancelled this morning when I logged in. No email from Vodafone at any point. I was trying to port to an eir number. Rang Vodafone who said it was a stock issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

"Not available online" i.e. out of stock on vodafone's site once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

DeepBlue wrote: »
    "Not available online" i.e. out of stock on vodafone's site once again.

Is that not the white one out of stock.the black one was just in stock when I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

rahern wrote: »
    Is that not the white one out of stock.the black one was just in stock when I checked.
    Aha, you are correct. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Anyone who had order cancelled managed to order again using same number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I tried everything but couldn't get ordered, different phone nums, different devices, different browsers etc. Only thing in common was our wifi, but still couldn't get to the payment screen, filled all in and failed there for some reason, just said there was an error and they couldn't proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Anybody's order get despatched today mine is still showing waiting for pickup

Ordered it yesterday evening around 8pm and tracking number is now working, sorted in Dublin at 20:42

Same for mine that i ordered on Sat - tracking finally on Anpost site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

Ordered one this morning and An Post already showing the delivery as sorted this evening.

Advertisement