Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 EURO off insurance through www.its4women.ie

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

OmegaGene wrote: »
    the code is in the thread it hasnt changed

Coming up as ** Voucher Invalid ** when I try it

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

the code is in the thread it hasnt changed

* Invalid Voucher Code.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

turbostan wrote: »
    * Invalid Voucher Code.

worked for me a few days ago ;)

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Code still works.

I moved from I4W to 25 plus this summer and insured my wifes car on I4W. €500 cheaper than her renewal with 123.ie where she had a years NCB.

If you don’t pay in full they charge a crazy rate for monthly payments..

Did you try a new policy with 123?

ted1 wrote: »
    If you don’t pay in full they charge a crazy rate for monthly payments..

Did you try a new policy with 123?

The interest isn’t that much, I paid monthly once and it was only €50 extra on an €800 policy
    I think it’s with close brothers finance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

The interest isn’t that much, I paid monthly once and it was only €50 extra on an €800 policy
    I think it’s with close brothers finance

Read below,
    You are paying 25% up front then 9 monthly instalments. But the 10% is calculated over the year.
    So out of 800 you pay 200.
    You then pay 600 over 9 months that costs costs 50..
    In my case I was better off with a quote that was 126 euro seater but didn’t charge extra to pay monthly.

Your premium will be collected by 9 monthly instalments in addition to a 25% deposit due now by credit/debit card. The rate of interest is 10%. Minimum credit charges apply. You will be required to provide proof of your identity when applying for finance.

ted1 wrote: »
    Read below,
    You are paying 25% up front then 9 monthly instalments. But the 10% is calculated over the year.
    So out of 800 you pay 200.
    You then pay 600 over 9 months that costs costs 50..
    In my case I was better off with a quote that was 126 euro seater but didn’t charge extra to pay monthly.

Your premium will be collected by 9 monthly instalments in addition to a 25% deposit due now by credit/debit card. The rate of interest is 10%. Minimum credit charges apply. You will be required to provide proof of your identity when applying for finance.

When I paid monthly it was about 6 years ago and I didn’t pay 25% up front, the finance cost to me was only €50 extra, I don’t bother with the monthly anymore maybe things have changed with regard to the finance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

LQ456 code worked for me today!
    Tried it a while back on a quote and got message it was invalid!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

Saint_Mel wrote: »

Fair play, I guess it just "wasn't my time" so....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭MunsterM

Saint_Mel wrote: »

Tried it just now - didn't work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Code IRADIO for €60 off

• Registered Users Posts: 33,909 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

This nonsense with flash sales and discount codes is just proof of how much we are being screwed the rest of the time.

Life ain't always empty.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Heads up - both code LQ456 and code IRADIO still work, but you get a bigger discount with IRADIO.

I get a discount of about €40 with the former and of about €60-70 with the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

New Home wrote: »
    Heads up - both code LQ456 and code IRADIO still work, but you get a bigger discount with IRADIO.

I get a discount of about €40 with the former and of about €60-70 with the latter.

Heard an advert on todayfm giving €60 off if you use the code TODAYFM..

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Have been with its4women for years and always found they gave most competitive quotes.

My current policy is up for renewal at the end of this month - I was sent a renewal notice looking for €469 to renew. I decided to chance my arm and input all my details onto their quote calculator to see if there was any difference and was given a quote of €378 for the exact same level of cover, comprehensive xtra. My address, car, additional driver etc. have not changed. I then applied the code that the previous poster provided (TODAYFM) and that brought my new quote down to €318 - over €150 cheaper than my initial renewal quote from them!

I'm glad I took a few minutes to double check the renewal price given. Now I am trying to figure out if there are any Ts&Cs to stop me going ahead with renewing for €318. I don't know whether to ring them to ask them for the price I was quoted online or just pay for a new policy and let my old one lapse. I got the exact same renewal price (378) from 25plus.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Have been with its4women for years and always found they gave most competitive quotes.

My current policy is up for renewal at the end of this month - I was sent a renewal notice looking for €469 to renew. I decided to chance my arm and input all my details onto their quote calculator to see if there was any difference and was given a quote of €378 for the exact same level of cover, comprehensive xtra. My address, car, additional driver etc. have not changed. I then applied the code that the previous poster provided (TODAYFM) and that brought my new quote down to €318 - over €150 cheaper than my initial renewal quote from them!

I'm glad I took a few minutes to double check the renewal price given. Now I am trying to figure out if there are any Ts&Cs to stop me going ahead with renewing for €318. I don't know whether to ring them to ask them for the price I was quoted online or just pay for a new policy and let my old one lapse. I got the exact same renewal price (378) from 25plus.

Maybe send them a message asking them to match the price, see what they say.

Move to 25plus and then back to it’s4women next time around

my wife did what you did, got her renewal quote from IFW and then got a cheaper quote off them online, she just went and bought that policy online and let the other one expire. the only hassle she had was they kept emailing her looking for her no claims bonus, it took a few emails trying to explain that they already had her no claims bonus as she was already their customer. they didn't care when it finally clicked with them..

I was thinking about doing that until I saw the discount code for its4women which doesn't work with 25plus unfortunately!

my wife did what you did, got her renewal quote from IFW and then got a cheaper quote off them online, she just went and bought that policy online and let the other one expire. the only hassle she had was they kept emailing her looking for her no claims bonus, it took a few emails trying to explain that they already had her no claims bonus as she was already their customer. they didn't care when it finally clicked with them..

This is very reassuring to hear - thank you!

• Advertisement

Aren't they the same company?

New Home wrote: »
    Aren't they the same company?

Yes they are but you can get a better discount as a new customer by switching, I flip between the two every time and contact them to price match and they always oblige and last time I mentioned a discount code as well as the cheaper quote but didn’t say what company

For 15% off Zurich online quotes use the code ZUROBS, got that on bonkers.ie

Advertisement