Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone fiber not working

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

I've been getting a "no internet access" message on the wifi icon at the bottom right.

I set my VPN to UK and it seemed to work ok overnight but this morning I've just tried setting the DNS to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and it seems to be working fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Legal_Eagle_95

Guys my wifi is still completely out and I'm going up the walls! I have a SIRO box and white modem. Called the helpline who advised to switch it on and off again, did not work. Otherwise there was a 99 minute wait for their helpline...Does anyone have a fix?? The 192 login isn't working either. I am working from home and really need it fixed by tomorrow so any help would be massively appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Guys my wifi is still completely out and I'm going up the walls! I have a SIRO box and white modem. Called the helpline who advised to switch it on and off again, did not work. Otherwise there was a 99 minute wait for their helpline...Does anyone have a fix?? The 192 login isn't working either. I am working from home and really need it fixed by tomorrow so any help would be massively appreciated :)

Have you tried a wired connection directly to the router?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 intersky69

Am I the only one still having problems with Vodafone’s services since last Friday? The broadband came back yesterday, but TV still down. I was on the blower for two hours this morning before I got someone from Support. She said she’d phone me back in a few minutes, that was at 11.55 this morning and I’m still waiting. Terrible customer service. I am only 3 months with them and considering how they treated me this weekend I would like to change provider. As far as I am concerned, I entered into a contract with Vodafone 3 months ago, but they are not delivering the service I am paying for, so I want out. If I did cancel, what issues should I expect ? Will other providers take issue with this ? There doesn’t seem to be any protections in this country for consumers. Comreg is toothless.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

intersky69 wrote: »
    Am I the only one still having problems with Vodafone’s services since last Friday? The broadband came back yesterday, but TV still down. I was on the blower for two hours this morning before I got someone from Support. She said she’d phone me back in a few minutes, that was at 11.55 this morning and I’m still waiting. Terrible customer service. I am only 3 months with them and considering how they treated me this weekend I would like to change provider. As far as I am concerned, I entered into a contract with Vodafone 3 months ago, but they are not delivering the service I am paying for, so I want out. If I did cancel, what issues should I expect ? Will other providers take issue with this ? There doesn’t seem to be any protections in this country for consumers. Comreg is toothless.

A million apologies if this has already been tried, but I had the same issue after the Friday outage - internet was working but no TV picture on the TV box.
    So I power cycled it (i.e. pulled the plug, waited 10 secs and plugged it in again) - lo and behold I was told there was an update waiting, so I updated the box and TV was back again ...
    Just my experience with the recent outage ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Anyone else having trouble with Vodafone wireless again today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Vodafone down all day for me (DSL connection)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

Vodafone gone again wicklow FFS
    Anyone else?

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

They at it again? Cork

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

They at it again? Cork

Short lived. Carry on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Second night with Vodafone down in Dublin 14. No home office work for me. Never use Vodafone broadband again!

Advertisement