Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australian police report for IEC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 shanem4422

hi, i sent it by registered post last friday, there is no swift post to australia from ireland man in post office says! just sent completed form. photocopy of aus license and pastport name page signed by me on the bottom and an australian bank draft for 45 dollars, must look into this traffic report now!! could be intresting

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Teebco

The relief to read fingerprints are not needed now.

Just to let you know that I sent off for my Australian Police Cert a week before Christmas and it was waiting for me when I got back to Toronto on 3rd January.
    It was very quick in fairness and that was just regular post from Toronto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 omc79

Thanks Shanem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 omc79

Hi
    Does anyone know how long you have before you enter Canada from when yon receive confirmation that your application has been successful for working holiday in Canada. Is it valid for up to one year like Oz visa is or it like 6months? Or would anyone know where I could find some info?
    Ie if I receive confirmation in April 2012 do i have a year on which to go to Canada ie enter Canada before April 2013 or do I have to go as soon as I receive the confirmation?
    Any info would be great thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jimifitz

As far as i know, you have 1 year from the date you receive confirmation to activate the Visa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 JamesA1984

Just an update to anyone who needs it, my aussie police cert took only 3 weeks from sending to come back to me...great service I was really panicking!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭lindzation

JamesA1984 wrote: »
    Just an update to anyone who needs it, my aussie police cert took only 3 weeks from sending to come back to me...great service I was really panicking!

Hi James!!

Just wondering if you applied for the Traffic history search too? a bit confused now if we were supposed to do that - I didn't as I thought that "resident" applied to permanent residents/oz citizens - not travelers.. but there appears to be some confusion around this.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peader pluisha

so to get my police check for australia i must contact afp and will they send out the form by email and i pay the bank draft and send it off is this correct my head is mashed with all the details canada want off me

• Registered Users Posts: 38 shanem4422

there is a link on the canadian iec website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp, download form here print it fill it in, send them the money by means of an australian bank draft that you can get in any bank in ireland, the visas are all gone for this year, apply in late november for your police cert from oz as they are only valid for 3 months from date of issue, have everything ready for next years visas that will be released late december

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peader pluisha

shanem4422 Im going for an immigrant nominee visa and at the same time applying for a permanment work visa aswell .im able to apply because i got a job when the expo was in dublin earlier this yearso im blessed really just the ammount of stuff and extra forms to b filled in is crazy but nearly there cheers for the reply so quick :D. that link is the actual form on that page i was on that earlier it just let me email them and tell them what i want but no form i aint the most computer literate person so i could b missing it lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement