Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bmc58

Pulled out of that myself after two brands. What really pissed me off was that it was telling me it was 50 75 90% completed and then it started all over again.

Some people said they were were able to do it in 30 mins ,which I found questionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »
    Some people said they were were able to do it in 30 mins ,which I found questionable.

Most of the questions were not relevant to the product being evaluated so it was just simply clicking the same answer over and over again, tedious but easy enough on the Mac and I checked my notes and it was 31 minutes spent on that survey so worked out alright in the end for €2.50 albeit one of the worst surveys I’ve done it was just a mess

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They will be sending cheques again once the pandemic is over and that’s why I said the option was there to wait for the cheque
    PayPal takes a minute to join or another option is to transfer it to a credit union account online

There was no option to wait, which would have been fine with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭SourSessions

alie wrote:

The email said "If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to receive the digital payment, and much rather wait for a cheque (this will be sent only when our office reopens after lockdown restrictions are lifted), please reply to this email with ‘CHEQUE’ by 10th July."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

alie wrote: »
    The email I received in early July clearly called out a way to wait for the cheque:
    If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to receive the digital payment, and much rather wait for a cheque (this will be sent only when our office reopens after lockdown restrictions are lifted), please reply to this email with ‘CHEQUE’ by 10th July.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭SourSessions

sugarman wrote:
    Did you just add it the same way you would a normal debit/credit card? ...and did it temporarily take €1 from it? You know the way it sometimes does to verify the card and then it returns?

Yes, add as normal and no, it didn't take any preauth :)

sugarman wrote: »
    Wow, didnt think Paypal accepted prepaid cards! That would be so much handier to have it in my PP account!

Did you just add it the same way you would a normal debit/credit card? ...and did it temporarily take €1 from it? You know the way it sometimes does to verify the card and then it returns?

add it as normal and the pre authorisation is just for adding a bank account

alie wrote: »

there was an option in the three emails i have received before each payment and also it is on the red c newsletter

red-c

For the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out
    your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the
    quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time. The
    digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C,
    the cards created by EML Payment Group. The cards
    can be used for any payment that can be made online
    or over the phone, in exactly the same way as a
    physical card, but can’t be used in store. If you would
    rather wait for the cheque, please let us know by the 5th
    of the month in which the payment is due and the
    cheque will be sent after the lockdown restrictions
    have been lifted.
    Please TAKE CARE and STAY SAFE.
    Best Wishes
    The RED C Live Team

https://www.redclive.ie/Documents/RED-C-live-June-2020-Newsletter.aspx

Most of the questions were not relevant to the product being evaluated so it was just simply clicking the same answer over and over again, tedious but easy enough on the Mac and I checked my notes and it was 31 minutes spent on that survey so worked out alright in the end for €2.50 albeit one of the worst surveys I’ve done it was just a mess

I thought you were supposed to read the questions thoroughly.Clicking quickly through questions could get you in trouble.I went through them all not daring to just click through them.

bmc58 wrote: »
    I thought you were supposed to read the questions thoroughly.Clicking quickly through questions could get you in trouble.I went through them all not daring to just click through them.

You shouldn’t just assume I didn’t read them properly, that’s like something Irish opinions would do
    I read them properly and most of the questions were not relevant to the products being reviewed and the questions were exactly the same for each product so it’s not difficult

I’ve been doing surveys for ten years now so I think I have the hang of it lol

• Advertisement

RED C non existant for me past week.First time in ages I didn't get at least my regular Friday survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Is anyone having any issues with Acumen? I put in a redemption request for my points about a month ago, got an email confirming my request and saying I would receive my voucher code shortly, but I've got nothing since. No voucher code to use on All Gifts, checked my spam folder, emailed them and still nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DebJZ

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Waiting for the allgifts voucher for over a week. No reply to email either. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. They are usually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

Anyone have any experience of Focus Group Panel https://focusgroup.ie/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Has anyone used the one4all digital cards shopandscan are giving out now instead of physical cards? Wondering if anyone has issues with them as theres reviews online saying they are a pain to use in shops?

The_Kitty wrote: »
    Has anyone used the one4all digital cards shopandscan are giving out now instead of physical cards? Wondering if anyone has issues with them as theres reviews online saying they are a pain to use in shops?

Not sure how they would be a pain, I’ve used loads of digital Tesco cards from other companies and digital Nike cards from shop and scan with no problem

Got my first survey from RED C today for €3 in ten days.Thought I was never getting another one.Hopefully more on the way after the drought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

For anyone using MOBROG, have you noticed your balance go up by a tenner? I did a survey for 1.60 yesterday about TV providers and now I have a ‘extra incentive’ €10 added

Kh1993 wrote: »
    For anyone using MOBROG, have you noticed your balance go up by a tenner? I did a survey for 1.60 yesterday about TV providers and now I have a ‘extra incentive’ €10 added

i did the same survey yesterday, i got the €1.60 but no incentive bonus

enjoy the extra tenner ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Opinion World are lashing out the surveys, on €10 today alone

Have given up on Mobrog, too much of a grind with the same surveys

• Advertisement

Opinion World are lashing out the surveys, on €10 today alone

Have given up on Mobrog, too much of a grind with the same surveys

IO giving out plenty too.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I didn't do the €1.60 survey but I did get the €10 "extra incentive":D:D

mickzer wrote: »
    I didn't do the €1.60 survey but I did get the €10 "extra incentive":D:D

I’m feeling left out now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Just after seeing I got the €10 from MOBROG too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Started Swagbucks and Attapoll apps this week. They seem ok but low amounts for surveys.

Take it .Tell no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone redeemed a reward with Ideas Panel recently? I redeemed my points for an Amazon gift card which they said can take 4-6 weeks to be delivered but I have now been waiting over 8 weeks. Emailed them a week or so ago but as usual with them it takes them about 8 weeks to reply to emails too.

Getting this request from IO the past few days again to allow access to my mobile aps and advertising to give me more relevant surveys.Anyone allow IO this permission and are your surveys increasing because of allowing them to access your mobile?

survey on irish opinions today about homelessness and i was almost finished and it came up i was answering questions faster than it takes to read them which is nonsense but just thought i would give people a heads up to go slow on this one

• Advertisement

survey on irish opinions today about homelessness and i was almost finished and it came up i was answering questions faster than it takes to read them which is nonsense but just thought i would give people a heads up to go slow on this one

I would never speed through a survey as it only leads to trouble with the survey provider.I know you are very fast at doing surveys with repetitive questions(as you have stated) but sometimes you should read the questions and then answer.Otherwise you end up in bother.

Advertisement