Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    is that the one that asks you if you would like to carry on or not after evaluating a few brands ?
    i think it had questions that are really weird

Yep, that's the one. The questions are ridiculous, repetitive and a waste of time. Also when you say no I don't want to continue with more brands it just takes you back to the page to continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

malcy wrote: »
    Yep, that's the one. The questions are ridiculous, repetitive and a waste of time. Also when you say no I don't want to continue with more brands it just takes you back to the page to continue!

After about 25 minutes I said no and it said okay thanks for your time and I got paid, I couldn’t take anymore of the tedious sh7te questions

The internet isn’t for everyone

After about 25 minutes I said no and it said okay thanks for your time and I got paid, I couldn’t take anymore of the tedious sh7te questions

I'm not surprised. Hopefully they credit me for the ones I completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭bmc58

There's a €2.50 35min survey on IO this morning. Avoid it. Absolute crap. I'm 35 mins in and still have 7 brands to evaluate. I've done 2 so far and have answered hundreds of questions.

Closing it and contacting IO. Pathetic.

I avoid those long ones from IO myself as I find that go on for much longer than the stated time.

Got a €4 survey from RED C today (first in a week) about smart phones (again from a partner) for 20 mns.Took about 50 mns to complete.Why do the surveys not adhere to the stated time?

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a €4 survey from RED C today (first in a week) about smart phones (again from a partner) for 20 mns.Took about 50 mns to complete.Why do the surveys not adhere to the stated time?

I finished that survey in 15 minutes yesterday, depends on the profile and what you use the phone for I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

€5 survey in the bag today + completed another €4 survey last Friday for Red C. Still waiting on the points for the €4 survey though, I sent them an email earlier.

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    €5 survey in the bag today + completed another €4 survey last Friday for Red C. Still waiting on the points for the €4 survey though, I sent them an email earlier.

Partner surveys through red c can take up to a week to pay out

Think i did that same RED C (partner) survey.Got paid for it this afternoon.I wouldn't bother e mailing about these "partner surveys" because RED c always pay.It may take a week or so for partner surveys to credit,but in my experience they always do.Just have a bit of patience for a few days.

I don't like seeing these €5 surveys from RED C in my e mail.I almost always get screened out after answering several qualifying questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just checked my account and the 2 partner surveys i did this month where added to my account today

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated! Just got another €5 survey. That's mad, €10 in one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

That political party one is doing the rounds again. Naturally I got screened out

Did that €2.50 survey from IO today about evaluating certain companies just get it off my dashboard.Was to take 35 mns,it did but after the first brand(which took around the 35 mns) I had about seven more brands to do.Just logged out.It would have taken me hours to finish.How can they say 35mns when it's going to take much longer than that?

Did that €2.50 survey from IO today about evaluating certain companies just get it off my dashboard.Was to take 35 mns,it did but after the first brand(which took around the 35 mns) I had about seven more brands to do.Just logged out.It would have taken me hours to finish.How can they say 35mns when it's going to take much longer than that?

You don’t have to compete all the brands, I did 4 of them in half an hour and the option cake up to continue or not and got paid straight away

You don’t have to compete all the brands, I did 4 of them in half an hour and the option cake up to continue or not and got paid straight away

Impossible to do four in half an hour, at least the survey I attempted.

Impossible to do four in half an hour, at least the survey I attempted.

all depends how quick the person doing the survey is i guess, it also helps that the 2.50 was bringing me to a tenner so i was eager to hit that target

Have any of ye tried completing offers on swagbuck? Seems to be the fastest way to clock up points, but you'd need to be savvy to make sure you don't end up actually spending money in the meantime. It seems like a total scam though tbh. Would be interested to hear about someone else's exeperience with them?

I emailed them to complain about it as saying I didn't want to continue wouldn't work for me. Still haven't heard anything back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Have any of ye tried completing offers on swagbuck? Seems to be the fastest way to clock up points, but you'd need to be savvy to make sure you don't end up actually spending money in the meantime. It seems like a total scam though tbh. Would be interested to hear about someone else's exeperience with them?

Be v careful of the offers as payout seems to be hit and miss. Just stick to their survays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

I received a virtual master card for 50 euros from red c, would have preferred actual card but no option to wait to get one.

alie wrote: »
    I received a virtual master card for 50 euros from red c, would have preferred actual card but no option to wait to get one.

only other option was to wait for a cheque, virtual card is great in my opinion.
    i added it to paypal and sent it to another account as a friends and family payment and they sent it back and once it was in my balance i could transfer it to any bank account i wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

only other option was to wait for a cheque, virtual card is great in my opinion.
    i added it to paypal and sent it to another account as a friends and family payment and they sent it back and once it was in my balance i could transfer it to any bank account i wanted

They are not sending cheques at the moment due to covid, I dont have paypal so not an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

They are not sending cheques at the moment due to covid, I dont have paypal so not an option.

You could wait until they send cheques again, leave it build up, ive €150 in the kitty waiting not to pushed happy to wait.

They will be sending cheques again once the pandemic is over and that’s why I said the option was there to wait for the cheque
    PayPal takes a minute to join or another option is to transfer it to a credit union account online

I emailed them to complain about it as saying I didn't want to continue wouldn't work for me. Still haven't heard anything back from them.

You're as well off it didn't work for you.You would be hours doing it.It's better it's gone from your dash board.

Got a survey from IO today about Vitamin Supplements,did it fine.But I was asked at the end for my postcode which I entered.Told "not a valid UK Post Code".Had to enter "Prefer not to answer" to complete survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I did that today. 3 brands in 45 min before it gave the option to quit. If the brands are in the same order for everyone they'll get no data on the later ones. It could have been made much faster if they removed the irrelevant questions. Would YOU like to get beauty advice or recipes from IR or a certain utility co? :rolleyes:

123654789 wrote: »
    I did that today. 3 brands in 45 min before it gave the option to quit. If the brands are in the same order for everyone they'll get no data on the later ones. It could have been made much faster if they removed the irrelevant questions. Would YOU like to get beauty advice or recipes from IR or a certain utility co? :rolleyes:

I had enough of it after one brand.Got nothing for 35mns,but has happy to get the bloody thing of my dashboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,111 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Pulled out of that myself after two brands. What really pissed me off was that it was telling me it was 50 75 90% completed and then it started all over again.

Advertisement