Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options
  • 19-01-2018 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭

New thread. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Yay !! Bethany gets on my nerves. How are her family that stupid , no way should they be letting her out of their sight. I wouldn't trust her as far as the corner shop.

Where were we??? oh yes.....Eva :)

eva-coronation-street-959412.jpg

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Yay !! Bethany gets on my nerves. How are her family that stupid , no way should they be letting her out of their sight. I wouldn't trust her as far as the corner shop.

Bethany wasnt too worried about Gary being unfaithful to Sarah Lou when she done her utmost to get into his kaks a year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

For the person who asked at the end of the last thread does Eileen have a key to the prison; Anna is on remand, she has a different status to an ordinary prisoner. So she can get far more visitors and at longer visiting hours. As her trial is on right now, she can be visited more often than that, up to 14 hours a day, IIRC, but I stand corrected on that.

I was once called into a prison in the UK to see someone at 21.00 during their trial. Police rang me up and "recommended" that i visit them. They were fairly suicidal that night. I left around 01.00 and a prison officer told me what the story was with the hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Eva looks soo different in these pictures.

search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=Eva+Corrie+image&gws_rd=cr,ssl&dcr=0&ei=hG9iWrDZCMXPgAb40LyQCQ#gws_rd=cr,ssl&imgrc=oSIO-vLJYIE8kM:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

hd-composite-catherine-tyldesley.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=750&h=500&crop=1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Greybottle wrote: »
    For the person who asked at the end of the last thread does Eileen have a key to the prison; Anna is on remand, she has a different status to an ordinary prisoner. So she can get far more visitors and at longer visiting hours. As her trial is on right now, she can be visited more often than that, up to 14 hours a day, IIRC, but I stand corrected on that.

I was once called into a prison in the UK to see someone at 21.00 during their trial. Police rang me up and "recommended" that i visit them. They were fairly suicidal that night. I left around 01.00 and a prison officer told me what the story was with the hours.

That was me. Thank you for clearing it up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

Who is Eva's baby daddy?

screamer wrote: »
    Who is Eva's baby daddy?
    Aidan. It’ll be their exit plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

screamer wrote: »
    Who is Eva's baby daddy?

17 weeks...i've had a bigger bumb after eating white bread tbh....

Remember her in Trollied (awful) she's lost a few pounds..not in a good way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,185 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The new mechanic that rapes David!
    gallery-1515946571-soaps-coronation-street-5-josh-arrives-qirrzawpqr32qlbr6bsq-1.jpg

The new mechanic that rapes David!
    gallery-1515946571-soaps-coronation-street-5-josh-arrives-qirrzawpqr32qlbr6bsq-1.jpg

I really do laugh at this bluff sentence the writers churn out that they work closely with this group or that group to ensure this storyline is handled sensitively. And yet Sinead who couldn't feel from the neck down recovered like it was the sniffles she had, Ken no after effects from a stroke, I could go on :rolleyes:

I suppose he's handing in the cv there. Tyrone of course rushes to check his references/ or waits until he walks around the corner and asks him to do a trial in the morning ! Probably the later. So easy to get work in Corrieland.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Should Faye, Adam, Todd and Rosie not be questioned in Anna's trial as it was Faye who ratted Anna to the police and surely how did Anna get into the solicitor's office was that ever investigated with the office staff, Rosie could mention Phelan being there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Eva likes to portray she’s a nice person but she really isn’t. She’s actually quite nasty to even think that she could tell Adam that the kid is his. I don’t think she will do it but to even discuss it.

Eva will probably agree to give Toyah her baby and then after a few weeks/days she'll have a change of heart and take the baby back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Eva likes to portray she’s a nice person but she really isn’t. She’s actually quite nasty to even think that she could tell Adam that the kid is his. I don’t think she will do it but to even discuss it.

When she said she was going to do that I thought - You're just finished with one web of lies and look how that turned out and now you're at it again? Have you learned nothing Eva?

fin12 wrote: »

I understand where you coming from soaps often have these kind of ditsy characters that can treat people really badly but it's never really high lighted compared to a character such as Tracy who'd be considered a real b*tchy character and would get nominated as the best b*tch at the soap awards/etc. At least with Tracy you'd know where you stand if they were real people.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

So what do we think will happen to Anna tonight - guilty or not guilty ?

Guilty for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Guilty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Guilty for sure

Yup guilty...this storyline is going to be flogged, they very simply don't have another one to take over

• Registered Users Posts: 23,154 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How can she be guilty when Seb admitted he lied? She has to be free?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,154 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

So Bethany is Sarah's snipy bítchy bodyguard when not prancing around a stage.

I feel Roy or Tim will mess up and Anna goes down

Of all the things that have gone on on that street, that's what gets caught on cctv :rolleyes:

Roy didn't mess up , his honesty is just too good.

Peter Barlow getting very paternal, excited for the new baby, playing with Ollie, what next taking in young squire Seb :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Guilty

• Advertisement

Lots of the heretofore unmentioned baby

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement