Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how do you like yours?

• 16-02-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Ladies!

I am currently working on a college project in which I have to design a packaging and a brand for a Whiskey that would be appealing to the female consumer. Thus I need your help!

If you do drink whiskey, how do you like to drink it? Straight? On ice? With a mixer? I personally only ever drink whiskey with cranberry juice or with Ginger Ale, but I'd like to know how other ladies like theirs :) Also what would make whiskey less of a man's drink and more appealing to ladies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I mix it with vodka when I get too drunk to taste the vodka. Otherwise I wouldn't drink it because its a dark spirit and I have nothing but bad experiences on dark spirits.

It would be less of a mans drink and more of a womans drink if it didn't taste like rats urine :( IMO of course. It's vile, and can only be taken after many many many other drinks, and a blatent disregard for your dignity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I love hot whiskeys :D

I don't really drink whiskey neat much these days, but would still prefer it neat, no mixers thanks! ;)

I think go for a kinda burlesque style packaging, make it something fancy, old-timey, that kinda thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry Mikia, college projects/surveys/market research and the like are frowned upon on this forum(and others). It's in the charter. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement