Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

The evil aaaaaaaahhhhhh was hoping it was Ziva

haha that thought quickly entered my mind too, but i dismissed it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Missed it tonight. Wat happened,is it on again ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Where are you watching, FX, RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Saturdays and Sundays on FOX have gone extremely boring for me without a weekly dose of NCIS!!!

ah roll on wednesday, i really miss watching back to back episodes when i was tryin' to catch up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

ah roll on wednesday, i really miss watching back to back episodes when i was tryin' to catch up!

I know! when I got caught up I was like Dammit!
    but I wanted to leave it for a while so that I would have a few episodes to watch back to back, but I cant wait.

Side bar: Just finished catching up on NCIS LA. They seemed to be a million times more preoccupied by international terrorism. I thought they were supposed to be Navy cops. they act more like the CIA and Homeland Security. the last episode I watched there, had no connection to the Navy what so ever! I dont get it.

I didnt mind it so much in NCIS because it was once in the blue moon and there was always some sort of Navy connection, but with LA there is hardly ever navy involvement. Who may I ask is investigating the navy crimes while Callen and co are off galavanting to Mexico and Russia!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

SarahBM wrote: »
    Side bar: Just finished catching up on NCIS LA. They seemed to be a million times more preoccupied by international terrorism. I thought they were supposed to be Navy cops. they act more like the CIA and Homeland Security.

I think this was answered in the two parter intro in NCIS about this team being undercover to bring down International terriost using ports to get into the States.

I could be wrong but it could also be linked to the whole Navy Seals being the guys that go after International terrorists. That could be the link to NCIS LA. with Sam being an ex Navy Seal its a strech but that's all they need to make a show these days.

It was a Navy Seal team that killed Bin Laden.

I get that, but like they surely should be investigating Navy crimes too right? sorry, thats just what I think.

anyway, back to the real NCIS, do you think they will work in something about Gibbs dad?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The only LA stuff I've seen was the intro in season 7 of NCIS. iirc, LA is the Office of Special Projects, or something. Is that why it's obsessed with terrorism, or else it's just an easy sell for one part of the franchise to do this week in, week out.

I hope there's some sort of a nod to Jackson Gibbs.

They will honor Gibbs dad and if it's too late this season because filming is wrapped. I would expect it in the first episode of next season.

Ralph White was a national treasure on tv being daddy Walton as well there is no way he won't be honored in some way.

• Advertisement

According to this, it will be addressed. Link is just confirmation from CBS spokesperson - not plot detail/spoiler.

I think they tend to wrap around April ish (return July or so), they're probably writing it now.

I tried watching the LA one but i couldnt get into it and lost interest, ill watch the new spinoff tho when that comes out and hopefully that will be decent enough. i dont really know what to make of it with it being mark harmons baby tho, i kinda feel a bit betrayed that hes making a little insurance thing for him in case NCIS goes tits up, r at least thats how i feel about it... anyway i hope its decent enough. I hope they do, do a special episode for gibbs's dad, it would be sad to just forgot about him and never mention him again like.

I think they tend to wrap around April ish (return July or so), they're probably writing it now.

didnt click for fear of spoilers/ is it a spoiler? :pac:

didnt click for fear of spoilers/ is it a spoiler? :pac:

no :)

No, apologies - should have said. I like to be surprised, too.

I get that, but like they surely should be investigating Navy crimes too right? sorry, thats just what I think.

I think its more to do with geography as well.
    LA is situated in LA(Obvious) where there is little navy activity, where as NCIS is situated in Washington where most of the navy bases are located.
    Makes you wonder why they are creating a NCIS NO.

ah feck, no episode this week,not on till the 18th :(

Ah Balls :-(

ah feck, no episode this week,not on till the 18th :(

[Gibbs] Grab your gear! Episode schedule not up to scratch! [/Gibbs]

Kimbo slicing through a room full of guards!

• Advertisement

almost forgot because of the messy bank holiday weekend, new episode today woooo!

Fighting back the tears cos of Jimmy :'-(

On the other hand I can relate tonight's episode to "Garth Brooks vs The Residents of Croak Park" ;-)

On the other hand I can relate tonight's episode to "Garth Brooks vs The Residents of Croak Park" ;-)

Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh I havent seen it yet! :(

Latest Episode spoiler.
    aw poor Jimmy :( im glad to see him getting more involved in episodes, i feel he is neglected too much, he is a good character and i love the awkwardness he brings when he make an inappropriate joke in front of gibbs at a crimescene :D

Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh I havent seen it yet! :(
    Then don't be reading boards before you watch it. :pac:

Or the OP could create an "NCIS Spoiler" thread if they wanted. I'm too lazy to do so

the reason I read the thread is because it didnt have spoiler written across the top!

:(

OMG :(:(:(:(

I really don't see the need to that to Jimmy of all people :(

• Advertisement

OMG :(:(:(:(
    Told Yea :-(

Advertisement