Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

NCIS LA is ok, but I find it was too comedic at times. Don't get me wrong, I like that NCIS has a few laughs, but never at the expense of the story arc or characters. LA tries too hard, and it hardly ever deals with crimes involving navy and marine personel. It's nearly always some international terrorism plot that must be thwarted or something. They never seem to deal with normal cases. Like I said, it tries too hard. But o do love Chris O'Donnell. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

SarahBM wrote: »
    it hardly ever deals with crimes involving navy and marine personel.
    Bingo

Decent enough episode this week. 6.5/10
    My only gripe is Bishop needs to stop analyzin and start kickin @$$

Decent enough episode this week. 6.5/10
    My only gripe is Bishop needs to stop analyzin and start kickin @$$

ah she is no Ziva. she is like a weird cross between Magee and Abby.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,013 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really hate it tbh. Its gone down hill alot since Ziva left

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    I really hate it tbh. Its gone down hill alot since Ziva left

oh hate is a strong word. I wouldnt say down hill, Id say different. a lot less ass kicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

yeah its kinda different without ziva, and tonys character is changing aswell he becoming more caring and brotherly to mcgee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Didn't care much for the Parsa storyline to begin with, and not sure why they had to go all Zero Dark Thirty with it so soon after the real thing, whatever about getting Bishop into a corner. His play against her was clear from a mile off, but that's standard for this genre. Now hopefully we can get on with things seeing as we're done with her settling in.

Still, there were a few laughs such as Leon and his Dr. Phil reference.

McCallum doesn't really self-censor here when talking about Cote's departure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

One of the other linked articles on that page says that Cote's contract expired at the end of season 10
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s164/ncis/news/a497572/cote-de-pablo-to-exit-ncis-in-11th-season.html

so I don't see how McCallum makes out that she left suddenly unless contract extension talks broke down.

Didn't care much for the Parsa storyline to begin with, and not sure why they had to go all Zero Dark Thirty with it so soon after the real thing, whatever about getting Bishop into a corner. His play against her was clear from a mile off, but that's standard for this genre. Now hopefully we can get on with things seeing as we're done with her settling in.

Still, there were a few laughs such as Leon and his Dr. Phil reference.

McCallum doesn't really self-censor here when talking about Cote's departure.

:( i was really hoping that ziva would come back and things with tony would finally blossom this season. still they way they left it shes probably going to comeback near the end of ncis alltogether for the tony/ziva romance

• Advertisement

near the end of ncis
    Careful now, lets not be thinking that far ahead ;-)

Careful now, lets not be thinking that far ahead ;-)

haha didnt mean to be blasphemous ;)

was looking forward to an episode tonite, disappointed no more till the 25th :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yep, more week on week off stuff in March if wiki's accurate. Olympics is part of why there's a break.

Meanwhile...

BgNIOZsCcAAzWNX.jpg

Ralph Waite who played Jackson Gibbs has passed away at 85. :(

That's awful sad. He was a great character :-(

thats so sad to hear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,764 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ralph Waite who played Jackson Gibbs has passed away at 85. :(

RIP

With him as daddy Gibbs and Wagner as Tony's daddy, these are one of the most believable spot on castings ever

new episode this week, cant wait!

new episode this week, cant wait!

I know!!! Feels like I've been waiting years!!!!
    Must get the box sets for s10 as well.

• Advertisement

The tampons. Oh the tampons.

'Mom militia' - I'm stealing that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Lol. Yea good episode this week.
    Godda feel sorry for McGee and the position he's in.

I was looking up the cast last week and found out he's somewhat related to Bellisario. Knew there was a reason he got on the show ;-)

Decent enough episode this week, im glad to see they have taken the episode focus off bishop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Lol. Yea good episode this week.
    Godda feel sorry for McGee and the position he's in.

I was looking up the cast last week and found out he's somewhat related to Bellisario. Knew there was a reason he got on the show ;-)

still wouldn't take away from him that he's a decent enough actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,481 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

#‎NCIS250‬ episode tonight that's some run.
    Robert Wagner Returns :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

lol, I thought I was the only one that found that funny :-)

Apart from the stuff with
    Senior,
    I thought the episode was a little flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,481 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Was anyone else expecting
    That senior's bride to be would Stefanie Powers

• Advertisement

Was anyone else expecting
    That senior's bride to be would Stefanie Powers

The evil aaaaaaaahhhhhh was hoping it was Ziva

Advertisement