Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah not good. Wonder if she was meant to win and it was given to Liv then?
    For some reason when it showed her with Adam, I thought it was Britt Baker at first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »
    She broke her left wrist during the match.

Gone for surgery today.

I think she hurt her wrist previously as well. So unfortunate.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think she hurt her wrist previously as well. So unfortunate.

When she debut on NXT she broke her right wrist. Now on her debut on Smackdown she shatters her left. Not good at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,210 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope I'm not banned for this but Roman as bad ass heel tribal boss is damn sexy

Jey is a star, if Reigns vs. Rock isn't happening at WM then let Jey win the RR and face Reigns at WM for the title

If Christian saw this...

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    If Christian saw this...

He is still my captain charisma awesome king but I need a reserve :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What were they thinking putting him in a vest for years?

euhfc0hlh9z51.jpg

As Vince might say; "That's a lot of beef!"

• Registered Users Posts: 37,853 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

J. Marston wrote: »
    What were they thinking putting him in a vest for years?

euhfc0hlh9z51.jpg

As Vince might say; "That's a lot of beef!"

He prob gets hard looking at him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

PTH2009 wrote: »
    He prob gets hard looking at him

The amount of comments you make about a man in his 70s getting hard is disturbing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

DB costs Reigns on Sunday is my guess.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oh a contract signing, that will go well

New Day back on SD

Really dont knw what there doing with Big E, looks like someone who is going too turn on both New day and Street Profits

Ohh 8 man tag match with survivor series opponents on the same team

Jesus that team of Ziggler,Roode,King Corbin and Sami Zayn spells out 'average mid card' and nothing more

Bryan has Peaky Blinder hair now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Did nattie just refer to herself as the boat cause I’ve never heard that before

sky88 wrote: »

Really couldn't care less about Nattie

Ottis now apart of team SD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Loved that contract signing totally different from the usual wwe contract signing tropes

God Rey and Rollins will never be 100% done

Be interesting too see if they will do heel Jey uso vs face Jimmy uso

Was going too say the first ever twins match but obv it's not

• Advertisement

DB costs Reigns on Sunday is my guess.

Someone interferes anyway and it ends with Miz cashing in I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

So.. What is happening with Big E? Not on survivor series team and they have him backstage acting weird.

And of all they guys not to have to qualify they gave it to Otis? We’ve had weeks of raw team interaction and nothing for Smackdown team? It’s such garbage and survivor series as a PPV is dead

sky88 wrote: »

Been doing it for a while now.

Is Fox more open to crossing brands than USA? No SD appearances on Raw yet Smackdown did multiple. But no invasions with teams clashing. And in the year where both shows are always in the same location.

So Sasha is a heel for the match with Asuka? Interrupting the Mysterio celebration. Then Asuka comes out during the break? way to promote the women. Also was Carmella always as upfront or has she had work done?

Bets thing about the whole Mysterio thing is it makes the show much shorter for me since I can skip through it quickly.

Roman is cool now and his promo was great but it made Drew look a little too much like a goof.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Roman is cool now and his promo was great but it made Drew look a little too much like a goof.

Yeah should have ended the show with claymore country

So Sasha is a heel for the match with Asuka? Interrupting the Mysterio celebration. Then Asuka comes out during the break? way to promote the women. Also was Carmella always as upfront or has she had work done?
    I'd say she's got work done alright but where to begin is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Been doing it for a while now.

Is Fox more open to crossing brands than USA? No SD appearances on Raw yet Smackdown did multiple. But no invasions with teams clashing. And in the year where both shows are always in the same location.

Bets thing about the whole Mysterio thing is it makes the show much shorter for me since I can skip through it quickly.

Sasha and bayley spent 4 months beating the **** out of asuka, stole her title and retired kairi sane, just because bayley kicked her in the head doesn't suddenly make her nice.....

I think carmella switched from gear that held them down to gear that pushes them out, I've seen pervs losing it over alexa recently as well, proving they don't know how a sports bra works......

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Why was there no contract signings for all the other matches at Survivor Series and just one between Roman and Drew yet the titles aren't even on the line so why is a contract needed?

Why was there no contract signings for all the other matches at Survivor Series and just one between Roman and Drew yet the titles aren't even on the line so why is a contract needed?

We needed an invasion brawl ending imo

• Advertisement

Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan for the IC title tonight

Advertisement