Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under 5.0M Bargain Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Porthallian

2nd start in a row for Amartey of Leicester now. 4m defender. Seems to be part of a back 3 alongside Evans and Soyunco.
    Will continue to monitor. Not sure if they will keep that formation long term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I have had Brewster since the start of the season anticipating a move.

I now think he is really taking up a vital space in the squad. Really good value with FWDs this season and it shouldn’t be a place to make savings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

2nd start in a row for Amartey of Leicester now. 4m defender. Seems to be part of a back 3 alongside Evans and Soyunco.
    Will continue to monitor. Not sure if they will keep that formation long term.

got subbed at half time
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    I have had Brewster since the start of the season anticipating a move.

I now think he is really taking up a vital space in the squad. Really good value with FWDs this season and it shouldn’t be a place to make savings.

yea the likes of Maupay at 6.5m really showing value.

A lot of folk raving about Brewster but unless your going to be playing him each week, it's a waste of a spot, and most likely will not be returning high in the Sheffield team that lack service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Ace2007 wrote: »
    got subbed at half time

Well he got subbed for an attacking player after 55 minutes, as his team were 2-0 down and chasing the game. But ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Kilman 4.0m defender started for a Wolves and kept a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

patmac wrote: »
    Kilman 4.0m defender started for a Wolves and kept a clean sheet.

The left wing back Marcal is injured so Sais moved to left wing back today. I'd be surprised if Kilman would be playing when Marcal is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Ace2007 wrote: »
    got subbed at half time

yea the likes of Maupay at 6.5m really showing value.

A lot of folk raving about Brewster but unless your going to be playing him each week, it's a waste of a spot, and most likely will not be returning high in the Sheffield team that lack service.

You could rotate him with someone soucek or even Lamptey. It would leave you lots of money elsewhere. I'll be starting him vs Fulham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Bielsa says Struijk (4m Def) will be replacing Phillips, who is out for up to 6 weeks, in their next game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

dsmythy wrote: »
    Bielsa says Struijk (4m Def) will be replacing Phillips, who is out for up to 6 weeks, in their next game.

Given the yellow card and rash tackling, don’t know if struijk will keep that position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Given the yellow card and rash tackling, don’t know if struijk will keep that position.

He was enthusiastic I'll give him that...

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    He was enthusiastic I'll give him that...

result of his performance aside, still a great shout so thanks for putting it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Riedelwald Palace mid scored today played 2 in a row probably for McCarthy. 4.4m.

Advertisement