Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Allyall wrote: »
    I wasn't sure where to post this, as there is no "Xbox bargain alerts (Accessories)", and i'm not sure if that's on purpose or not.. (If there is an accessories thread, please move this.)

I saw this last night (Friday) and it's still available tonight, and maybe I should've posted it then.. etc..

Titanfall Official Xbox One Wireless Controller is only €44.04 + €2.50 shipping..
    http://www.thegamecollection.net/titanfall-official-xbox-one-wireless-controller-xbox-one.html

Still think that Titanfall controller is sexy as **** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Still think that Titanfall controller is sexy as **** :D
    Haven't got a Xbox One yet, and I'm thinking of buying it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Forgot to post.

Got my replacement Xbox One on Thursday wit the usual 1 month live card and this time a working disc drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I wasn't sure where to post this, as there is no "Xbox bargain alerts (Accessories)", and i'm not sure if that's on purpose or not.. (If there is an accessories thread, please move this.)

I've renamed the thread to accommodate both hardware AND games...these threads work well elsewhere so there's no reason we can't have it here :)

Transformers War on Cybertron (NEW) from Amazon Germany Delivered for €14.90 (English Version)

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B0036ORSR0/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I bought it last night, as I had been looking for a while. CEX had none in store, and it's €19.95 for a used copy delivered on their site.

I'm still looking for FoC for less than €20 delivered.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

that game isnt even worth that i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

dunworth1 wrote: »

Looks Sh*te

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Makes sense I suppose. I was wondering why the price was so low on such a new console...
    Didn't think it could be that bad though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Plants VS Zombies is 40% off at the minute on the Xbox one store, works out around 17eu if you get from the US one.

There will be 33% off wolfenstein on thrursday through sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

calex71 wrote: »
    Plants VS Zombies is 40% off at the minute on the Xbox one store, works out around 17eu if you get from the US one.

It's well worth it at that price, I bought it at launch and never regretted it

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Smyths have/had a special offer with Wolfenstein at the mo with limited supply for €35 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'd expect to be paid to play it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Ship to Ireland ???

Some people have said it's a scam too :rolleyes:

nanook5 wrote: »
    Ship to Ireland ???

Some people have said it's a scam too :rolleyes:

No, not that I could see. Was only US shipping but that's crazy prices like! :eek:

Hardly a scam when it's shared by the official xbox magazine? :confused:

Just noticed last night that Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is only about €18 on US store too. Decided to get it for the craic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Just noticed last night that Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is only about €18 on US store too. Decided to get it for the craic :D
    Spent a few weeks playing this I'm not a hardcore online player but I really enjoyed this. The game was a lot deeper then I expected and found myself wanting to keep playing to unlock the next pack of cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Plants vs zombies is all sorts of awesome just great fun altogether

Plants vs zombies is all sorts of awesome just great fun altogether

It wasn't on my radar to get at all but my friend has been playing it a good bit and loving it so when I seen it reduced I snagged it. Played it today for a couple of hours. Really enjoying it. Makes me chuckle :D

• Advertisement

It wasn't on my radar to get at all but my friend has been playing it a good bit and loving it so when I seen it reduced I snagged it. Played it today for a couple of hours. Really enjoying it. Makes me chuckle :D
    Whats your gt do you play any other shooters etc?

Whats your gt do you play any other shooters etc?

Same as name on here: MiskyBoyy

Mainly Battlefield 4 but I have Titanfall too

Same as name on here: MiskyBoyy

Mainly Battlefield 4 but I have Titanfall too
    Large group of us playing titanfall and other shooters ill add you in a bit mine is

HUGEBASHER

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

you can buy me mam for a fiver on donedeal... cheaoLADS

Lamposts wrote: »
    you can buy me mam for a fiver on donedeal... cheaoLADS
    WTF

WTF

Haven't a scooby lol

calex71 wrote: »

Sorry, must have been in la la land when you posted about Plants V Zombies.

Also, got that Wolfenstein today in Smyths for €34.99. Finish it as soon as possible and sell to CeX for €42 cash or €46 voucher depending on what they have :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Pure ragin' i got Wolfenstein in Smyths and two days later it's dropped down to 35 quid :/

Pure ragin' i got Wolfenstein in Smyths and two days later it's dropped down to 35 quid :/

Haha no way, sickened. That's always the way! Fecking thing needs a 7gb update the minute I put it in! lol. Wouldn't have been a problem when I had 150mb UPC but now with 7mb vodafone it takes agggggggggessssssss! :o

It's only €29.50 right now on U.S store too if you were interested in selling it to CeX if there's one near you for €42 and buying it digitally from U.S store :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

argos xbox one no kinect 380 with free titanfall. Xbox one with kinect 450.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement