Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIE medical

Options
  • 03-11-2020 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, just wanting to ask what is the current CIE pre employment medical like? Can see posts from 4 years ago but just wanting to see if there's any newer info?

And is the medical the last thing to be done before offered a job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭LastStop

Alfie2020 wrote: »
    Hi all, just wanting to ask what is the current CIE pre employment medical like? Can see posts from 4 years ago but just wanting to see if there's any newer info?

And is the medical the last thing to be done before offered a job?

Don't think the medical has changed at all, although you'll probably be asked about covid now.

Once you pass the medical you can expect a job offer, sometimes there can be a delay if the training centre is full so don't panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alfie2020

LastStop wrote: »
    Don't think the medical has changed at all, although you'll probably be asked about covid now.

Once you pass the medical you can expect a job offer, sometimes there can be a delay if the training centre is full so don't panic.

Many thanks for the reply! And do you find out on the day if you've passed the medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Alfie2020 wrote: »
    Many thanks for the reply! And do you find out on the day if you've passed the medical?

You won't as the examination is usually undertaken by a nurse. A doctor will examine the figures taken at your medical and this will determine your results.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bonkers3738

Hi all, do you know the timeline from when you do the medical and when their HR advises on the next step of the application. I had a medical two weeks ago now and haven't heard anything back yet. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Montys disco

Hi I’ve just seen your comment now a year later lol did they ever get back to you ? I’m in the process now it’s been two weeks and I’m still waiting

• Advertisement
Advertisement