Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

martin101 wrote: »
    anyone else still waiting on their gear? ordered the 27th and still nothing

most of my orders have arrived, still waiting on one, should be here by wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

I ordered on the 27th and just received an email there saying it has been dispatched.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ordered on the 26th, shipped on the 2nd, arrived in Dublin today. It says it'll be delivered on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

The money has been reverted back to my Revolut account. One order has been shipped and I have a ups tracking number. The other order hasn’t changed so unsure if I will get either pair of runners!

Millem wrote: »
    The money has been reverted back to my Revolut account. One order has been shipped and I have a ups tracking number. The other order hasn’t changed so unsure if I will get either pair of runners!

Just to update. They retook the money on one pair of runners last night. No movement on the second pair.

• Advertisement

third and final order will arrive today, very impressed with the service, considering the time of year

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Any one get their black friday orders? Still waiting with no communication from Asics.

godtabh wrote: »
    Any one get their black friday orders? Still waiting with no communication from Asics.

i ordered on the 26th,27th and 28th, the 26th and 27th orders have arrived, the 28th order should be here today

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    i ordered on the 26th,27th and 28th, the 26th and 27th orders have arrived, the 28th order should be here today

havent event got a dispatch notice

godtabh wrote:
    havent event got a dispatch notice

Ah I'd be contacting them, their communications have been solid for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

My Kayano 25s arrived today 11 days after purchase, had to go a half size down than usual due to availability but worked out well, don't see any noticable size difference in outlet sizing.
    Thanks OP for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Got my order yesterday. Sizing anomoly caught me out and the runners are just a pinch too small so will have to send them back. Ah well.

Got my order yesterday. Sizing anomoly caught me out and the runners are just a pinch too small so will have to send them back. Ah well.

Oh no. I ordered the same size as previous asics. I hope they fit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I just looked up asiscs to see where the order is and its saying it was 'refused by the receiver' when it obviously wasn't and is now being returned to sender!

WTF

The earlier message was saying address was not complete even though its absolutely complete including eircode.

Not sure what is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,827 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I just looked up asiscs to see where the order is and its saying it was 'refused by the receiver' when it obviously wasn't and is now being returned to sender!

WTF

The earlier message was saying address was not complete even though its absolutely complete including eircode.

Not sure what is going on.
    I had the same message on the tracking timeline re address not complete, but the package got delivered anyway, in jig time.

Go figure!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Millem wrote: »
    Oh no. I ordered the same size as previous asics. I hope they fit!!!

I got 2 pairs, and they are perfect. The main reason I use Asics is the sizes never vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

whiterebel wrote: »
    I got 2 pairs, and they are perfect. The main reason I use Asics is the sizes never vary.

Have to agree, always buy the same size never an issue with Asics

i am experiencing the sizing issue, im a lot more comfortable in the slightly bigger sizes of these runners, very happy with the service though

Ah I'd be contacting them, their communications have been solid for me

tried calling and emailing. No response.

Got a shipping notice today but they are sending it to wrong address.

godtabh wrote: »
    tried calling and emailing. No response.

Got a shipping notice today but they are sending it to wrong address.

oh ffs, thats bloody annoying

• Advertisement

oh ffs, thats bloody annoying

Should also say I've been calling them since the order went into the tell them the wrong address was included. There phone line is switched off (i assume due to covid) and 3/4 emails have been responded to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

whiterebel wrote: »
    Have to agree, always buy the same size never an issue with Asics

I've bought Asics runners from the Asics website, the Asics outlet website, the Asics outlet shop in Kildare, and Elverys, and every single pair of runners has been the exact same size and there has never been a problem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

My delivery finally arrived today. Asics Dynaflyte for €56, can't really argue with that.
    Size seems ok, but never had Asics before so was a bit of a stab in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Got my Kananos today, red and black colour. 80 bucks well spent and fit perfect. Here in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,874 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Placed order November 30th still waiting for them to ship zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Sorry to drag up an old thread but wondering did anyone else have to return anything, and if so did you get refund?

Stuff I returned shows it was received by their warehouse on the 15th dec, refunds meant to be in 2-3 days after. Almost a month later and nowt - they're not replying to emails and their support phone line is currently unmanned. Worst bargain ever :mad: (joking there, I seem to have been very unlucky with this one)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Sorry to drag up an old thread but wondering did anyone else have to return anything, and if so did you get refund?

I had to send back two pairs, sizing was off. I got a refund within 10 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭coillcam

Stuff I returned shows it was received by their warehouse on the 15th dec, refunds meant to be in 2-3 days after. Almost a month later and nowt - they're not replying to emails and their support phone line is currently unmanned. Worst bargain ever :mad: (joking there, I seem to have been very unlucky with this one)

At this stage it's probably worth opening a case with paypal or initiating a chargeback your credit card depending on how you purchased the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

You could try contacting them on twitter @asicsuk, had a similar problem last year not getting any response sent them a direct message and had the refund in 2 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

You could try contacting them on twitter @asicsuk, had a similar problem last year not getting any response sent them a direct message and had the refund in 2 days

Never thought of that, will try it cheers. Charge back seems a bit overkill but might have to if I'm still getting nowhere.

Advertisement