Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

Commanchie wrote: »
    Usually second week in January

Eh... Absolutely not.
    It's early December every year.

Id recommend getting on the ball earlier there is always and influx of new members approaching it.

And it doesn't matter when you join. As long as you're an existing member before the deadline the supporters club designates, you're eligible to snatch tickets along with everyone else on the day and time they release their allocation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

kuang1 wrote: »
    Usually second week in January

Eh... Absolutely not.
    It's early December every year.
    I was kind of thinking that felt a bit late. Is it two tickets per member?

Redo91 wrote: »

For this cycle, they typically limit it to 2 tickets per member.
    And that's spread over both home matches. (Eng & France)
    i.e. You can (if you're lucky enough) buy 1 ticket for each game or 2 tickets for 1 of the games.

For this cycle, they typically limit it to 2 tickets per member.
    And that's spread over both home matches. (Eng & France)
    i.e. You can (if you're lucky enough) buy 1 ticket for each game or 2 tickets for 1 of the games.
    Cheers. I can’t go to the England game so that would suit me. Hoping between the 6N and warm up games next summer I’ll get some return on the membership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Right right better discard that email so. Kuang knows best.

Right right better discard that email so. Kuang knows best.
    Sooooooo many questions...

You know we're only playing England and France in the Aviva this Spring?

The supporters club has never before supplied tickets for away games...now that's changed?
    Why is Wales ommited from this list?
    Why didn't I get this email? :)

Do you live under a bridge?

When will I stop sneezing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Sooooooo many questions...

You know we're only playing England and France in the Aviva this Spring?

The supporters club has never before supplied tickets for away games...now that's changed?
    Why is Wales ommited from this list?
    Why didn't I get this email? :)

Do you live under a bridge?

When will I stop sneezing?

Paragraph below explains the break down. I got this email 8 days ago.

Paragraph below explains the break down. I got this email 8 days ago.

Paragraph below?
    Do share!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭troyzer

Fight.

• Advertisement

No paragraph below then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I didn't get an email either

In 2017 they went on sale in December

[url] http://supporters.irishrugby.ie/38692.php#.W94nCMunwwA[/url]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Synode wrote: »
    I didn't get an email either

In 2017 they went on sale in December

[url] http://supporters.irishrugby.ie/38692.php#.W94nCMunwwA[/url]

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Shero1985

Anyone still not got tickets purchased through Ticketmaster for the Argentina game?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shaundolier

Shero1985 wrote: »
    Anyone still not got tickets purchased through Ticketmaster for the Argentina game?

Got them 3 weeks ago. NZ and USA tickets only came late last week. I'd be picking up the phone if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shaundolier

USA tickets on ticketmaster now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

A few Argentina tickets on TM now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

I would advise anyone attending the international matches in the Aviva to get there early. About a fifth of the tickets issued have issues with the barcodes and how some seat numbers are printed.

They should work but it will take longer than usual to get people in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Ronney

prinzeugen wrote: »
    I would advise anyone attending the international matches in the Aviva to get there early. About a fifth of the tickets issued have issues with the barcodes and how some seat numbers are printed.

They should work but it will take longer than usual to get people in.

Is this something just for these matches ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,467 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

A few Argentina tickets on TM now.

I was tempted but didn't in the end - couldn't just announce to the wife that she's on her own with the three childer on Saturday

But I had two corporate tickets in my bag at 105 each before I bottled it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

lawred2 wrote: »
    I was tempted but didn't in the end - couldn't just announce to the wife that she's on her own with the three childer on Saturday

I have a Christmas dinner I cant get out of....... in November

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Ronney wrote: »
    Is this something just for these matches ?

As far as I know, only tickets for the three Aviva games are affected .. Some of the tickets went through the printer wrong so wont work as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I saw those. Does that get you into a corporate box ya? Didn't realise they sold individual tickets for there..

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭td1

Anyone know what happened to the "Forum", and particularly the "Tickets" sub-forum on the Supporters Club site? As an aside, I don't suppose anyone is looking for a good home to send an All Blacks ticket to?

Eod100 wrote: »
    I saw those. Does that get you into a corporate box ya? Didn't realise they sold individual tickets for there..

no idea - seems an odd one. Never seen tickets for those up for sale before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

Effectively they are the seats for the corporate boxes that dont get used for these games (I understand). Got some of these accidentally a few years ago for a November series game. You get the seats but no access to box, save for access to bathroom and exit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Ronney

Probably not for a box but for the Havelock Suite. Its the area at the south end of the Stadium on the box level (400's). There are no individual boxes just one large area behind them with seating similar to the premium level.

These tickets when they pop up now will not include the free booze/meal/player appearances and have you ushered off to the premium level post game

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AntGall

Hi folks

Desperate fan here

Put in for two tickets v NZ but my club (Boyne) didn't have any left ( sponsors, committee etc)

I coach U-11 as my son plays. Don't wanna pay 250 for a ticket.

If any genuine fans are selling one or two together I'd be really grateful

Cheers

Anthony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭testtech05

There are literally a couple of tickets online now for the Argentina game if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

td1 wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened to the "Forum", and particularly the "Tickets" sub-forum on the Supporters Club site? As an aside, I don't suppose anyone is looking for a good home to send an All Blacks ticket to?

the forum has been dropped as part of a redevelopment of the entire site. It wasn't used all that much for some time, particularly form the IRFU side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Nobody I know who is a member including myself got an email, is that screen shot from supporters club email or a club/referee mailing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Anyone know if it's possible or what would be the best way to go about picking up tickets for Ireland in murrayfield

Anyone know if it's possible or what would be the best way to go about picking up tickets for Ireland in murrayfield

I bought them for 2017 match from Scottish rugby site. Bought tickets in December. Checked there and don't think they're on general sale yet. Here's link to ticketing site: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/

Think they'd also be available via IRFU supporters club but don't think they'd have many and might not be able to buy more than a pair say.

I've been over quite a few times. Always bought tickets directly from Scottish rugby.

I bought them for 2017 match from Scottish rugby site. Bought tickets in December. Checked there and don't think they're on general sale yet. Here's link to ticketing site: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/

Think they'd also be available via IRFU supporters club but don't think they'd have many and might not be able to buy more than a pair say.

Supporters club only ever offer tickets for home games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

I've been over quite a few times. Always bought tickets directly from Scottish rugby.

Same, I was over in 2017 and bought them through Scottish Rugby.

Cheers. Any idea around what time their on general sale

Just rr read post and seen December. Cheers

Supporters club only ever offer tickets for home games.

There was a ticket ballot alright via supporters club in 2017. Dunno was that a once off though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Sign up to Scottish rugby and you’ll get email with release dates. We’ve always got them direct, heading in February so keeping an eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Cagier

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭notuslimited

Schoolboy Ticket Question.

My 15 year old son was supposed to be attending the match this evening with his pal but his pal is under the weather. What is the likelihood of me using the ticket. Better still, could I pay the difference between the adult and child ticket price to keep everything legit. Traveling from Portlaoise so don’t won’t to bother if it’s going to be hassle.

Thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 41,855 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

You'll get in no problem at all.... The bar code scanner doesn't discriminate ;)

Thinking of going over this year. Will not know if I can afford it or not until in the New Year. If tickets go on sale in December would it be sold out by January?

Thinking of going over this year. Will not know if I can afford it or not until in the New Year. If tickets go on sale in December would it be sold out by January?

10 years ago I'd have said that you were good well into January

Now I think they go fairly quickly

10 years ago I'd have said that you were good well into January

Now I think they go fairly quickly
    Cheers. I’ll guess I’ll have to make up my mind sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭td1

Riskymove wrote: »
    the forum has been dropped as part of a redevelopment of the entire site. It wasn't used all that much for some time, particularly form the IRFU side.

Pity as that was the best (only?) avenue for sourcing genuine face-value tickets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

td1 wrote: »
    Pity as that was the best (only?) avenue for sourcing genuine face-value tickets :(

www.toutless.com

Synode wrote: »

It's pretty good for gigs but not sure it's as good for sports. Think with rugby, people would probably find someone for tickets or look for someone on the day, but worth a try sure!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

It's pretty good for gigs but not sure it's as good for sports. Think with rugby, people would probably find someone for tickets or look for someone on the day, but worth a try sure!

Have sold international tickets on there a good few times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement