Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

2-0 now for me :D

Think I started 0-4 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Guess who I'm playing next week :p - I'll be a happy man when Baltimore wind 14-0 and Brady has a grand total of 100 yards passing split between all his reveivers that aren't on your team (somehow :p ) and Ridley can't get pass his own line of scrimmage

Mind you I'm projected to loose by double scores so anything less is going to be a win for me :cool:

I was actually looking forward to playing you. Forte/Jackson vs Bush/Spiller woulda been kinda cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Masked Man wrote: »
    I was actually looking forward to playing you. Forte/Jackson vs Bush/Spiller woulda been kinda cool.

Yeah would have been a great match up and would have made those 2nd and 3rd and goal situations so tense to see who actually lined up and took the carry. As it is - Andrew Luck is going to have a miracle week and score 60 points which is gonna win me this game :D

Tbh at this stage I'm just hoping not to get lowest score every week and that in itself is a win for me :p Won that challenge by 0.12 points last week so going for the same again this week :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Totally fluked a win this week thanks to Willis Mcgahee... Apologies to my fellow Chiefs fan!

If anyone wants to send a tight end my way in a trade, let me know

Hey - look at this **** - I'm winning :D Not for long I know probably but still - Cobb, Daniels, Henery and Eagles D and definetly beat you hands down ;)

I'm actually a little worried. Vick would really want to get his ass in gear. Knowing my luck Ridley will run for 200 and score every pats TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

ive really struggled for TD's this year, it doesnt help when shonn greene gets 1 tonight and its chalked off and now andre johnson had 1 and he let the ball fall out of his hands in the end zone :rolleyes:

dropped Ryan Succop after 2 poor weeks from him so he kicks 19 points yesterday and i lose lost by 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Can't trust those K's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

really disliking fantasy this year, currently 47 points down with both of us with 2 players left to play :(

really disliking fantasy this year, currently 47 points down with both of us with 2 players left to play :(

It used to be good back in the days of Division 4 when I won games on occasions :(

Only down by 18 now so if Randall Cobb can go mental altogether against the Seahawks I'll be a happy man :cool: Still is better than last weeks 60 odd point drubbing

Poor week for my team this week but this is where the luck comes into it:

I'm down 57.10-56.12 but I've Marshawn Lynch and Jermichael Finley to play. Would like to think Marshawn will wrap it up by the end of the 1st quarter. Should move on to 3-0. Much better start this year.

Very happy to be up to 3-0 (almost certainly). One question though - is there a reason we play 3 WR and not a flex pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

fatgav wrote: »
    Very happy to be up to 3-0 (almost certainly). One question though - is there a reason we play 3 WR and not a flex pick?

Personally hate there not being any flex, especially in a 16 man league. A couple of key injuries and your ****ed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

yeah agree in 16 team a tight end flex be nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

I finally got my first win this weekend no thanks to Chris Johnson. I mistakenly drafted him this year hoping for a bounceback but I dont that happening so avoiding relegation is my aim again his season.

Fred Jackson has gotten me points for the first time since week 1 :D
    And Matt Forte may or may not on Monday night..

Hopefully back on track from next week on at the latest :)

The Jets might just cost me this week's win. I didn't think it was possible to hate them more but maybe.

Colston you beaut - 21 points :D

Up 13 with Eagles D and Matt Forte (possibly) to go against Brent Celek and DeSean Jackson

Owen Daniels is on my bench with 13 vs Antonio Gates 5 so just hope that doesn't come back to haunt me because I was really considering benching Gates but he has to have a breakout game at some stage this year.

As an Eagles fan - lets go D and Shady go rip **** up against these Giants :D

Saying that I also need Celek to pick up some points to give me that extra bit of edge because it's projected a tie in my NFL managed league and he's my only guy left against DeMarco Murray and Jason Witten - up by 24 in that so..

Celek do something but not too just much - ahh the joys of fantasy football :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

im going 0-4 iv struggled in the bigger format going have to pull out some miracles my schedule has been crazy so far before tonight 370pts against me no one even near 300 after that.

Tristram wrote: »
    Can't trust those K's!

4-0 now :D

Think that'll change to 4-1 this week.

6 more yards and I'd have scraped my first win.. (that backup Lions guy, shows how much I know about him lol) on my bench at RB would have been enough or if I'd started Daniels ahead of Gates.. ahh well - next week have my RBs back proper hopefully so maybe might be able to scrape myself up to 1-4 - have to win at some point surely :pac:

Gambled on Kolb over Vick, fml.

Currently up by .2 on The Fumblers.

He has no one left to play while I have Foster and the Jets D, would like to think I've won but you never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

SantryRed wrote: »
    Currently up by .2 on The Fumblers.

He has no one left to play while I have Foster and the Jets D, would like to think I've won but you never know.

I concede! Fantasy isn't going so well this year for me. :(

I won my first game of the season :cool: against the previously ranked 1 team so very happy with the weekend I have to say :D

That may have been against me John!!

I'm looking for receiver help if anyone wants to trade for Leshoure/mcGahee/Law Firm or Vick Ballard.

When I picked up Steven Hill about 10 minutes before game time and he scored a TD early on and ended the game with 8.3 I though I made a great decision a - I dropped Josh Gordon for him who scored 15.9 :mad:

When I dropped Andrew Luck because I didn't like the matchup and started Alex Smith instead and Luck scored 5.1 at the end of his game I though I'd made a decent decision, Alex Smith rolling with -1.72 right now :mad:

Have a couple of guys still in action but with only Owen Daniels and Randall Cobb to go, it's looking like it's going to be a pitiful effort for me this week again :(
    Just when I though I might be getting things back on track.

EDIT
    Day or two later and although the matchup is pretty much gone before today - Gates finally has his breakout game and 2 TDs ands 18 points in the first half alone :( If nothing else but to give a more respectable score at the end of the week. Still hopefully it's a sign of more to come for him this season.

Bad week for me,

But, I'm 9 points behind with Rivers to play so I live in hope :D

• Advertisement

Been a great first half for me, 74 points :D
    Luck 18, Jackson 13, Colston 11, Cobb 10, Daniels 10, with 5 for Tucker and Colts D on 4.

Probably the best first half I've had all season and has outscored pretty much every total score I've gotten all season bar my one win when I scored 116.

Not too shabby considering I literally have no one on my bench due to the bye week and Donald Brown is out injured.

Another miserable week :(

My opponent has 2 players on IR left in their starting lineup but MJD goes down on 2nd play of game and I end up losing by 3 points.

I'm 1-6......

well lads anybody interested in giving me a decent RB, Tried for the last 3 weeks to pick one of the wire but have'nt got any. i'm willing to part with andre johnson or desean jackson.

17 more yards for Coltson would be perfect for me.. down by 1.68 points with only Coltson left playing - going to be a very nervy finish for me. Worst is I do want the Broncos to win this one because I've grown to love them this year with Peyton playing for them

Fluked it but Colston pickes up a 12 yard pass despite the clock running to 0 - refs didn't call it so play stands and I win by 0.6 points and I go 3-5 :o

Leaving it late but would have been really disappointed if I didn't win this one considering the Limerick Kings have Beanie Wells and Santonio Holmes who are both on IR as well as Ravens on a Bye week on their starting lineup.

lost to the poontown pussycats by 2 points, same as last year I'm really struggling for good RB's and TD'S, it was my own fault i lost this week, had daniel thomas in my lineup and dropped him for phillip tanner as i taught he'd get more looks cos jones was injured, then saw jones was starting on twitter but could'nt change it back cos i was at county final yesterday. I'm now 3-5

Gone from 5-0 to 5-3 :(

Did just pick up Heath Miller on wavers though :D Don't know who dropped him.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Gone from 5-0 to 5-3 :(

Did just pick up Heath Miller on wavers though :D Don't know who dropped him.

Bastard! I hate my crappy priority. Pitta should do til the pats play again anyway. And I got Tannehill in case Vick is dropped so I can't really complain.

Left Hartline on the bench cos Titus Young done the business last week, Hartline gets 85 yards recieving so far and Young has 20, god i hate Fantasy Football

thankfully it looks like it wont matter now. Its gone to form. I'm Beat

• Advertisement

Need Vick, with a handicap +25 to outscore Matty Ice, Gonzalez and Tynes.

This is the most emotionally invested I've ever been in a FF match. Would almost rather a blowout like was projected, better that than the disappointment of losing this.

Are the Limerick Kings active?

with Beanie Wells starting I doubt it. Doesn't really matter for this season anyway, it's obviously too late for the GM to takeover his team.

i could be wrong but i think Limerick Kings took the same interest in this last year to, sad in a way cos my team cant get TD's and i could've done with a couple of his players especially Bradshaw and i would'nt have said no to Brady either and...... Nicks and.... Austin :o

Danario Alexander - 80 rec yds, 1 TD. Well ****.

I was Fooked before tonight cos my team cant buy a TD but today ive 35 points on my bench and only 28 on the field. i hate fantasy football

• Advertisement

Fred Jackson back in action for me - his best game of the season with 21 points - I know he's been injured and splitting carries but I spent my second round pick on him so about time he's started getting into the 20 points per game region

Still getting hammered but :o

EDIT - just realised Owen Daniels is out, had Gates on my bench for 11 which would have made a comeback possible but don't think it's possible for Matt Forte and Andre Johnson to outscore Pittsburg kicker Suisham and the Steelers D by 30 points. With Daniels/Gates it would have been possible (albetit unlikely but possible) but this week is going down as a loose for me. I'll be 4-6 so with 3 weeks left it's looking like a battle to avoid relegation.

Danario Alexander - 80 rec yds, 1 TD. Well ****.

Yeah, he and Jimmy Graham carried my team (and awful RBs) to a 3rd consecutive win. I'm 5-5 now with some (slim) hope of making the playoffs after a terrible start.

Looking for receiver help if anyone wants a trade (Show Me Your TDs)

Andrew Johnson you beast :D 33 points

Having so many Pats was ****ing retarded. I really need to squeeze into the top two, no way I win a playoff game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement