Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do not turn on TV3...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Saruman wrote: »
    Not sure what the thread is about but i certainly agree with this comment :D

He just whines to the camera about how is going to die at any second.

Ray mears is much more entertaining.

All those shows are rubbish. Give me Deadliest Catch anyday.
    Back on point, regardlessof what ya think about the lass, why insult her and her friends.

Because she comes across as a spanner? Seems like the most obvious reason to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

i dunno i assume i was, coulda been moody or just been mugged by pikies...then maybe i was saying it seriously.

Back on point, regardlessof what ya think about the lass, why insult her and her friends and references to her dead friend are a little out of line too, not exactly fair game there lads.

Go back a few posts there and watch the www.youtube.com clip off dat show and see what you're defending.

"Judddddge, STOP THE BOAT! There's middle class people loiiike slagging me and moyyy mates! Its not banter at awllll!!"

Oh that will be a good courtcase alroiiiiight :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh so it's not just working class people they look down on, it's middle class people...?

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh so it's not just working class people they look down on, it's middle class people...?

Well the general idea I got was they look down on everybody in a lower so called "Class" than them. i.e. if you don't go to private school, play rugby, have a yacht, and/or a spoiled little sh*t who treats their parents like sh*t... then you're not one of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dudess wrote: »

Having done the door of a nice pub on the Southside i can say give me the scumbags of Limerick anyday!!!!!

Easier to deal with, less bull**** and everyone know's where they stand.

You really haven't seen funny until you see the posh get upset when you won't let them in.

"Do you know who i am?"
    "Yeah, you the guy who's nothing getting in."
    "My Dad knows the owner!"
    "Everyone knows the owner, he's a social kind of guy. Ask your Mum. Now, jog on!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Well the general idea I got was they look down on everybody in a lower so called "Class" than them. i.e. if you don't go to private school, play rugby, have a yacht, and/or a spoiled little sh*t who treats their parents like sh*t... then you're not one of them!

41 posts,iwonder if allof them are so articulate and interesting

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Christ, some of the comments in this thread are really out of order. I know its After Hours and I know they went on public TV but is it really fair to make comments about peoples weight and not being able to fit down places etc?

Seriously lads, you might not like them but is it really fair to rip into them? I dont know if I am more supprised at some of the comments (Not all) or mods allowing this thread to continue..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

tis all a bit harsh, slander, abuse, insulting. Should be closed and deleted in no time.

Agreed

Sully wrote: »
    Christ, some of the comments in this thread are really out of order. I know its After Hours and I know they went on public TV but is it really fair to make comments about peoples weight and not being able to fit down places etc?

Seriously lads, you might not like them but is it really fair to rip into them? I dont know if I am more supprised at some of the comments (Not all) or mods allowing this thread to continue..
    41 posts,i wonder if all of them are so articulate and interesting

You're very welcome to have a read off them, u might learn something! :)
    Agreed

Sounds like D4 speak to me! ;)

Only joking lads don't get offended! :eek:

Lads if u don't like the way this thread is going then don't post on it, simple as that!

Can you not type without the big bold font? I am from Waterford, and have always been from Waterford. A thread not should turn into a big slagging festival of people, slagging their weight or watever. Slanderous hurtful comments posted here could be read by the people invovled, and such opinions should not be aired on a public forum for thousands to view. There is a line, and some posters stepped over the line with comments being made. There is a difference between not agreeing with posts and simply not liking the posts are they are offensive or slanderous to the party.

Your not allowed make comments to other Boardsies, as its deemed personal abuse. On the soccer forum, you cant call Ronaldo a skinny piece of **** who cant run for his life and Liverpool a pack of kids who cant play football if their lives depended on it. Why the **** should After Hours enterain such comments towards members of the public if the above is not permitted?

There is a limit to the ****e that should take place on this forum, and I think the limit has been pushed to far out.

• Advertisement

Can you not type without the big bold font? I am from Waterford, and have always been from Waterford. A thread not should turn into a big slagging festival of people, slagging their weight or watever. Slanderous hurtful comments posted here could be read by the people invovled, and such opinions should not be aired on a public forum for thousands to view. There is a line, and some posters stepped over the line with comments being made. There is a difference between not agreeing with posts and simply not liking the posts are they are offensive or slanderous to the party.

Your not allowed make comments to other Boardsies, as its deemed personal abuse. On the soccer forum, you cant call Ronaldo a skinny piece of **** who cant run for his life and Liverpool a pack of kids who cant play football if their lives depended on it. Why the **** should After Hours enterain such comments towards members of the public if the above is not permitted?

There is a limit to the ****e that should take place on this forum, and I think the limit has been pushed to far out.

NOTED

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

NOTED
    Good lad.

Size compensation. :pac:

NOTED

Good Man.

Sherifu wrote: »
    Good lad.

Size compensation. :pac:

Who might you be then?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

41 posts,i wonder if all of them are so articulate and interesting

:rolleyes: make the 43

Right so, for all you 'PC' posters that's me gone....

Seems like only yesterday this thread was fun! Oh wait....

:rolleyes:

Right so, for all you 'PC' posters that's me gone....

Seems like only yesterday this thread was fun! Oh wait....

:rolleyes:

"PC" Posters eh. Have you got a sister or a female friend/cousin? Perhaps she has a public Bebo page where we can all slag her for being to fat to fit down a stairs or so skinny she will blow away in the wind (****ing parents, not feeding her the proper stuff!).

Maybe shes stuck up, a common little tart or from the scummy parts of Dublin robbing cars since the age of 10?

Alternatively, feel free to post up your own picture as clearly you must be a stunner with the perfect weight. Id love to have no faults, be the right size, super intelligent, not stuck up etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Someone call the cops - there's going to be trouble!

"PC" Posters eh. Have you got a sister or a female friend/cousin? Perhaps she has a public Bebo page where we can all slag her for being to fat to fit down a stairs or so skinny she will blow away in the wind (****ing parents, not feeding her the proper stuff!).

Maybe shes stuck up, a common little tart or from the scummy parts of Dublin robbing cars since the age of 10?

Alternatively, feel free to post up your own picture as clearly you must be a stunner with the perfect weight. Id love to have no faults, be the right size, super intelligent, not stuck up etc.

Not from Dublin chief!

And just because I have expressed my distaste for D4 people, does this necessarily mean I am a scumbag? :confused:

Also, Its "Too fat" not "to fat"...

Go back to school!

Not from Dublin chief!

Also, its "Too fat"... not "to fat"

Go back to school

Syntax insults, the sign of a defeated poster. :D

• Advertisement

Syntax insults, the sign of a defeated poster. :D

I'd say its the sign of someone who has been educated peoperly? :confused:

I'd say its the sign of someone who has been educated peoperly? :confused:

i assume that was a joke, i've no doubt sully has been educated properly, linguistically and socially... yes socially, you my dear friend seem to have missed that part of your education, try look outside your little box of conceptions for a few moments

i assume that was a joke, i've no doubt sully has been educated properly, linguistically and socially... yes socially, you my dear friend seem to have missed that part of your education, try look outside your little box of conceptions for a few moments

Eh... yaaaaaa...

Get off your high horse now before you fall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

NOTED

Napoleon complex?

Eh... yaaaaaa...

Get off your high horse now before you fall

high horse?? i'm merely trying to explain to you why i feel this is unacceptable in my opinion and then i went on as to give my reasons for your attitude towards the people in question on this thread, if you feel i'mon a 'high horse' maybe rethink if its actually a 'high horse' or does it just seem high to you due to your (according to your name) own hign issue? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

What gives you the right to pick someone at random, post their bebo on here and slag them??

If I came along and put up the bebo of a friend of the latvian girl or the dundalk traveller and started abusing her I'd be banned immediately.

"look at the latvian b*tch, bla bla..." Don't think that would be tolerated. No matter what you think of them they are still people at the end of the day. No space for personal attacks no matter who the person is!

Oh and to the person who started getting pedantic over a tribute to a dead friend of the friend of the girl on the show... Very big of you!

high horse?? i'mmerelytrying to explain to you why i feel this is unacceptable in myopinion and then i went on as to give my reasons for your attitude towards the people in question on this thread, if you feel i'mon a 'high horse' maybe rethink if its actually a 'high horse' or does it just seem high to you due to your (according to your name) own hign issue? :D

That's classic, resorting to name calling! HOW IRONIC!! It's okay for you to attack me so but it's not okay for posters here to attack somebody on TV?

Oh... Okay then!

Goodbye, and good luck!:)

That's classic, resorting to name calling! Not so PC now are we!

aww i feel bad now. come back, defend your point?

i never called you any names. I'd like to tho

That's classic, resorting to name calling! HOW IRONIC!! It's okay for you to attack me so but it's not okay for posters here to attack somebody on TV?

Oh... Okay then!

oh and its not irony.

irony is like rain on your wedding day :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

xzanti wrote: »
    Bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=******** take a look at her friend Jana's photos.. They're all licking each others tits :confused:

reported

Advertisement