Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-06-2019, 21:31   #1
Poor Uncle Tom

Doonbeg Begorragh!

Why all the paddywhackery?

Jumping around the street in glee, it's like they won the lotto...
Advertisement
05-06-2019, 21:31   #2
Beechwoodspark

Looked great on the news in the sunshine.

Word is some of the trumps are going to join the locals for a few scoops
05-06-2019, 21:32   #3
Berties_Horse

The Donald looks after his own flock.
(3) thanks from:
05-06-2019, 21:36   #4
Poor Uncle Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berties_Horse View Post
The Donald looks after his own flock.
You're typing wanker wrong....
(2) thanks from:
05-06-2019, 21:37   #5
suicide_circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechwoodspark View Post
Looked great on the news in the sunshine.

Word is some of the trumps are going to join the locals for a few scoops
theyre tea totallers
Advertisement
05-06-2019, 21:42   #6
SEPT 23 1989

300 people in work

Food on the table mortgages being paid

Things that actually matter to normal people
(169) thanks from:
.Charlo, 2smiggy, 2_fri, 4Ad, ?Cee?view, ablelocks, Accumulator, Adamocovic, Addle, Andrew00, arse..biscuits, Atlantic Dawn, baldbear, banie01, BattleCorp, Beechwoodspark, BENDYBINN, Berserker, blackwhite, blinding, Bob the Builder, boege, BoroMan32, brooke 2, bubbles o hara, Bunny Colvin, cal naughton, chosen1, claregal1, Clareman, Clem H Fandango, Clonmel1000, CrankyHaus, cursai, Danzy, darced, dermo888, DJIMI TRARORE, dmc17, dominatinMC, Duane Dibbley, elfy4eva, enricoh, Essien, Evil_Clown, Fan of Netflix, Filmer Paradise, finbarrk, FitzShane, FreshCoffee, Fr_Dougal, Funkfield, Galwayguy35, galwayrush, Gerrymandering reborn, GoneHome, gormdubhgorm, gozunda, Hande hoche!, Hogzy, Homer, IAMAMORON, Iceman29, Icsics, idle, Immortal Starlight, Indestructable, irishproduce, IrishZeus, JCX BXC, jhegarty, JMNolan, joefuss1986, josephsoap, JustAThought, KaneToad, Kellford, killbillvol2, kingchess, Koloman, kowloon, Lackey, larry1, LuasSimon, Lucy8080, Makikomi, malinheader, mammychicken, marknjb, MarkY91, mark_jmc, Mena Mitty, mickdw, MisterDrak, monty_python, morebarn2, Mrsmum, Munsterman12, NATLOR, Necro, Nobelium, Noveight, nullzero, ollaetta, Outlaw Pete, P.lane78, patmac, pc7, Persepoly, pg633, Plumbthedepths, podmu80, Porridgemonster, RacoonQueen, RDM_83 again, Reati, recedite, recyclops, RobertKK, RogerWilco1982, RollieFingers, ronnie3585, RoryMac, Rubberchikken, Ruraldweller56, SafeSurfer, Sam Quentin, SeanW, selectamatic, Sharknose, Shelflife, SirGerryAdams, Sky King, Snake Plisken, SnakePlissken, SpannerMonkey, Squall Leonhart, stampydmonkey, Still waters, Suarezistheman, Supergurrier, Sweetemotion, Tabnabs, Tell me how, The Davestator, The Enbalmer, The Satanist, tHE vAGGABOND, thecretinhop, thereitisgone, TheValeyard, Thinkingaboutit, TL17, Tockman, tom_k, tupenny, UsBus, VG31, VicMackey1, Vowel Movement, WallyGUFC, washman3, weldoninhio, wetlandsboy, Wheeliebin30, whiskeyman, Wildsurfer, Your Face, Zadkiel
05-06-2019, 21:45   #7
Spanish Eyes

Donald Duck Trump does not give a F about anything apart from his ego.

Doonbeg can welcome him all they wish, well why not?

Oh and just to be frivolous can someone tell me why DT's ties go down to his knees! Mad Ted!
(2) thanks from:
05-06-2019, 21:47   #8
SafeSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Uncle Tom View Post
Why all the paddywhackery?

Jumping around the street in glee, it's like they won the lotto...
I think you don’t understand what paddywhackery is.

These are local Irish people welcoming a head of state and a large local employer to their village.
05-06-2019, 21:51   #9
odyssey06

Whenever I hear doonbeg said on tv my brain repeats it as doomed... said by sgt frasier on dads army.

https://youtu.be/V7NlFWh7Sz8
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-06-2019, 21:54   #11
Spanish Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
theyre tea totallers
Is that something to be proud of given all the sh ite that he has spouted so far.

Say nothing and live your life the way you want to. And of course he goes to Church too.

Well you have to go to Church in MURICA, or you are an apostate. Presence at church works so much. Ugh.
05-06-2019, 21:54   #12
Makikomi

Send a message via MSN to Makikomi
The Messiah has certainly put that place on the map this week.. I've never heard of it before his visit, now the next time I'm down that way if I see a sign for it I'll likely spin by, looks great on telly.
05-06-2019, 21:59   #13
Hedgelayer

Oh the irony of these biggots undermining the people of Doonbeag.

It's not exactly the kind of place where you'd find employment easily,apart from seasonal work in hotels and restaurants, shop's etc.

If the locals appreciate him so be it, we live in a democratic Republic.

His business has put food on people's tables.

If we all look after our own patch instead of thinking a micky mouse protest will make any difference.

I seen a clip of the protesters, typical type's of educated idiot's craving attention.

Blow ins, what's worse is they indoctrinate their kids by bringing them along and get them into the whole polava.
It's very sad to see.

I suppose there's people who wrestle with their version of pigs because the pig's love it.

Does Donald give a toss, of course not he couldn't care less.
It goes with the job....
05-06-2019, 21:59   #14
Psychlops

Ah yes, us Irish the great ironics, delighted to use US products like iphones & watch their TV shows & go to their country for jobs/J1's or visit one of our family over there or as some lads do, wanna join the Marines, but don't you dare bring your head of state over here for a visit that he wanted, how dare they.

Welcome Mr President.
05-06-2019, 22:01   #15
Hedgelayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makikomi View Post
The Messiah has certainly put that place on the map this week.. I've never heard of it before his visit, now the next time I'm down that way if I see a sign for it I'll likely spin by, looks great on telly.
It's one the best surf and fishing beaches in Clare.
It's a storm beach, majestic looking when there's an offshore breeze and a heavy.ground swell.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion