Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you're sitting on the toilet...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Who puts toilet pictures on Snapchat?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

Who puts toilet pictures on Snapchat?

Id categorise it under 'college student humour' myself. A quick google image search of snapchatters on the toilet will answer all your questions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 the dark ken night

Pants and trousers in a pile in the corner.

#norestrictions

Pants and trousers in a pile in the corner.

#norestrictions

Dont you get cold!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 the dark ken night

Dont you get cold!?

I'm rich, I put the heating on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭ollaetta

As we're in the ballpark anyone for a blumpkin?

ollaetta wrote: »
    As we're in the ballpark anyone for a blumpkin?

The hell!?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I need to be barefoot on cold tile to be comfortable when on the bog. Bathroom carpet is a nightmare for me! But who has bathroom carpet these days? Sooo unhygienic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

pants around ankles, knees spread, elbows on knees, book/magazine/phone in hand at home/in a toilet i trust.

waistband just below the knees to ensure pants don't touch disgusting floor anywhere else.

How do you even **** comfortably with your pants still around your thighs, weirdos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 758 ✭✭✭JacquesSon

Any place with spicy food should have a bum gun.

If you don't know what that means you've never had really spicy food. :)

• Advertisement

I thought that pants around the upper legs was just to avoid awkward cock shots on the telly.

For me, it's trousers round the ankles, cock tucked in the safety position. I'm not usually in there long enough to justify bringing a book, so usually have a good read of the labels on the toothpaste/shampoo/shaving lotion (why is everything made in Weybridge, Surrey?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I have to call in an exorcist to get some of these bad boys out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Can't bate a good vindaloo or phal.Burns on the way in and on the way out.The pants need to come right off for that one.

Advertisement