Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Partners Ex Partner

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

I went on a date recently (decided to try out internet dating and after 3 dates its not for me) and on our first meeting this guy told me he showed his ex wife my profile. He said that she thought I looked nice but a bit of a ;'girl next door' type. I found it a bit hilarious and wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing from her! Probably because I don't wear makeup or fake tan etc
    I didn't think it was information that he had to share with me to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

AryaStark wrote: »
    I went on a date recently (decided to try out internet dating and after 3 dates its not for me) and on our first meeting this guy told me he showed his ex wife my profile. He said that she thought I looked nice but a bit of a ;'girl next door' type. I found it a bit hilarious and wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing from her!

He did what?!

What's wrong with people?

Re my partner's ex: I don't give her a second thought. He's with me now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

I wish I could not give my fella's ex a second thought but she's always bothering us. Mind you they have children together so I knew what I was signing up for...

Definitely not better looking than me. I hadn't thought about it but I guess I might feel envious if she was. I dunno though. They were well finished when we met and I tend to think if people went to all that trouble to separate they really really don't want to be together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Katgurl wrote: »
    I wish I could not give my fella's ex a second thought but she's always bothering us. Mind you they have children together so I knew what I was signing up for...

Definitely not better looking than me. I hadn't thought about it but I guess I might feel envious if she was. I dunno though. They were well finished when we met and I tend to think if people went to all that trouble to separate they really really don't want to be together.

We had that crap for a while too but thankfully everyone is all grown up now so she's faded into obscurity for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Im usually the hot exe :)

Advertisement