Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Good man Pat, calling out this crap that facilitates profiteering scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Pat is not impressed by eoghans bs

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

eoghan floundering here. Keep at it pat !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Jesus, poor Pat, can't get through an interview without shoehorning in the Childrens Hospital.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he manages to wrangle a reference into the Eurovision bit. Maybe he can ask about the hospital all the Palestinian kids end up in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Pat is not impressed by eoghans bs

48 people for one kitchen! Never mind having your food stolen, you'd need a bio hazard suit to go near it.

Developers taking the absolute piss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭Floppybits

kneemos wrote: »
    48 people for one kitchen! Never mind having your food stolen, you'd need a bio hazard suit to go near it.

Murphy sees this a revolution in solving the accommodation crisis. I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to share a kitchen and living areas with 48 different folks. God love the young folk having to live like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Floppybits wrote: »
    Murphy sees this a revolution in solving the accommodation crisis. I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to share a kitchen and living areas with 48 different folks. God love the young folk having to live like this.

Its Kibbutz-living Irish style. It sounds a nightmare. If this becomes the standard then I fear for our kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Call me Al wrote: »
    Its Kibbutz-living Irish style. It sounds a nightmare. If this becomes the standard then I fear for our kids.

The Irish examiner has an article up about it.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/co-living-needs-to-be-part-of-solution-to-solve-housing-crisis-says-minister-924967.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,675 ✭✭✭serfboard

Floppybits wrote: »
    Murphy sees this a revolution in solving the accommodation crisis.
    If it's so great, he should try living in one himself. Yah, co-living is great - but not for me.
    what we're doing with co-living is bringing around another option, another choice for people, if they choose to go for it.
    Go fúck yourself, Murphy - you know people are desperate. He really is a piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭Allinall

I think it’s a great idea.

They wouldn’t be putting it forward if they didn’t think there would be a take up.

Where the minister or anyone else lives is irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,675 ✭✭✭serfboard

Allinall wrote: »
    Good for you - you can choose to live in one when it becomes available.
    They wouldn’t be putting it forward if they didn’t think there would be a take up.
    People are desperate - or don't you know that?
    Nope. Pain must be inflicted on anyone else except me, or people I care about.

Do you think homeless families in hubs is also great?

This accomodation, like family hubs, will be occupied because of necessity. It is not something to be lauded.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

kneemos wrote: »

48 people sharing one kitchen ... guaranteed spike in murder rates :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Callan57 wrote: »
    48 people sharing one kitchen ... guaranteed spike in murder rates :eek:

Yep, my brother will shït a brick if I leave something in/next to the sink for later, he wouldn't last a day in such a hub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Yep, my brother will shït a brick if I leave something in/next to the sink for later, he wouldn't last a day in such a hub.

48 strangers sharing one jacks, that’ll end well!

What an interesting conversation between Pat and Rachel Botsman on the topic of trust. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but PK's easy-going intelligence is unique to Irish radio, I could have listened to that conversation day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

What an interesting conversation between Pat and Rachel Botsman on the topic of trust. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but PK's easy-going intelligence is unique to Irish radio, I could have listened to that conversation day.

Pat Kenny is in a league of his own. Hands down,thee best radio presenter in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

Definitely in a league of his own on Newstalk. The standard of other presenters is getting worse and worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭mattser

el_gaucho wrote: »
    Definitely in a league of his own on Newstalk. The standard of other presenters is getting worse and worse.

Exactly. Bog standard stuff.

I'm snoozing here listening to this GOT ****e.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

I’m like Pat - never seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

The guy on abut GoT hosts a podcast about it!!!! He can barely explain the plot , not exactly a skilled presenter.

jogdish wrote:
    The guy on abut GoT hosts a podcast about it!!!! He can barely explain the plot , not exactly a skilled presenter.

Boxer, enough said....

Boxer, enough said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Ages ago, Pat was interviewing someone and he cracked some sort of joke about White Walkers. It flew over the heads of Pat and those of us who've no interest in watching GoT.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ages ago, Pat was interviewing someone and he cracked some sort of joke about White Walkers. It flew over the heads of Pat and those of us who've no interest in watching GoT.

How did you recognize they had cracked a joke on white walkers if it flew over your head?

How did you recognize they had cracked a joke on white walkers if it flew over your head?

I think it was pointed out on the Forum at the time, I didn't get it either

Hilarious! Pat complaining about schools taking extra day, hes off every other week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Pat does some stuff on the side and he is in his seventies. For an old age pensioner he is doing ok. It is stupid for schools to close because of election, it inconveniences whole pile of people. (My kids are happy though).

Advertisement