Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

House party!!!

Controversial!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

House party!!!

Resident of Australia Brenner, without rubbing salt in the wound, we are nearly running to 2019 spec here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Slideways wrote: »
    Resident of Australia Brenner, without rubbing salt in the wound, we are nearly running to 2019 spec here.

Sorry Slidey.....erm.....my bad.

Sydney is it?

Say hello to the lads in North Asian Cuisine in Darlinghurst for me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Did anyone ever take a shoite into their hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Cerveza wrote: »

Filthy Kernt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

Sorry Slidey.....erm.....my bad.

Sydney is it?

Say hello to the lads in North Asian Cuisine in Darlinghurst for me :o

Nah, we are about 5 years and 3 hours behind Sydney.. :pac:

Slideways wrote: »
    Nah, we are about 5 years and 3 hours behind Sydney.. :pac:

Ahhh ok....... dhropped a serious bolt of midden in Dubbo Zoo back in the day.

They had to call in the ‘large animal keeper’ to take care of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    When I was a child I spoke like a child I walked like a child I Shat like a child...... but when I became a man I shat like only a man could.

Just completed one of the finest shights I could ever have imagined that in all my long and dear life I was truly capable of delivering. It surpassed all and many of my best craps in dear memory.

Arrived at my family home on Thursday eve to meet with the entire posse of morons, oh yes , there are many of us, tall dark pale and handsome.... We spent most of Friday morning skulling can after can of dark black stout, purchased at a value added offie, which was thankful for our kind convenience. Personally I estimate I downed well over 40 3/4 pints of sublime dark angel juice ... without a belch or hint of a hiccup. It was only as the dusk of yesterday came calling, that I did grab several of my moron cousins, uncles, brothers, fathers, sons and collapse ( with great greatness ) onto the living room floor to partake in celebratory pile-ons.

Pile - ons :- are an essential bout of human embrace which should never be underestimated, when joined with family and friends of like mind. Whilst painful when you find your self at the bottom of 3 generations of family, the appeasement of laughter and contentment that ensues is simply a must for all partakers.

It is only when you feel a sense of great fear that you can truly reconcile the thoughts that enter a compact piece of nurtured fecal matter, as it struggles though the last tunnels of a compacted arse.

At one point last night as I stood large an tall on top of my great grandfathers box, in the center of the living room that he built with his own posse of morons, that I finally understood that the mastery of Shay Healy and Johnny Logan were never imagined by my forefathers great imagination. I had been waiting such a long time, looking out for you.

" wath's another shight ? For a shight that's lost everything that it owns?
    What's another shight ? Fro a shight that is jsut getting used to being laid in the Throne?

I have been shighting , such a long time, shighting without fear, but you are not heeeeerrrrrrre... bum bum , what's another year?

I retired to the outside facilities for my dump. My Grandpa engineered a spectacualar outdoor parlour that still stands thoughout the depths of time though great rigour. Built with the finest of Scots Pine it sits steady for well over half a century out the back of a home he bore with his bare hands. It is a magnifient shighthouse still standing varnished, teetering solidily on the edge of a nearby slurry pit which pours down to the samp laying open below.

The bang of fresh human scutter lay fermenting below, as I dropped my trousers and pants and sat my wonderful ass-cheeks on the 81 year old trap that my father's father plied and curved with great ambition, in a century which had yet to witness the start of the invasion of Poland and his internment on the plains of Kildare. This crapper has the character of many a moment of movement down the years. It is a simple creation which was built to last.

Even today it still lies without a lock , with its rusty corrogated roof which has never been changed in 81 long years. The smell of old varnished pine meets your mind as you light the candle which adorns the shelf on the left hand side of the bench. I love the cold grime of the moss ridden seat as you slowly succumb you arse to its' cold embrace.

I let fly for a good ten minutes - an extoll of great virtue - poooed and flowed out my rampant backside. It flooded hard and strong into the pit below, sounding like large bag of Kippers, Sardines, freshly shelled Crab and Haddock, being poured onto the floor of a large fish barrel overturned and splayed across the floor within. Johann Sebastian Bach would have been proud of its' sublime rhythm... as it scurried out my ass and onto the pile below. The bang was wholesome and familiar, the heartfelt contentment as I dropped, was groundbreaking and I felt as if I was saying goodbye to an epoch of Barry White that I would forever miss?

I sat and took in the fervent stench of my latest statement. There is nothing as satisfying as the smell of your own shight.. in the instant that you deliver it back to the earth, slopping and carefree, back to it's creator's manifest. I sniffed deeper to examine its' potency - if only to inspirit its' creator that its' time within its' great chambers were greatly appreciated? Beautiful hums of tangy Irish whisky flayed with fents of marbled Italian Garlic Salami ensconced in fervour of cheesed out Camenbert and bland red Cheddar ... with a hint of foiled roast chicken, splattered and mired with 3 to 4 gallons of blackened refermented and detoxicated stout. A groundbreaking delivery.

Before wiping I contemplated the plight of the people of the County of Mayo and their long yearning for an All Ireland Football title. I briefly daydreamed that I was receiving fellatio in a Turkish bath from a famous Corkonian ( wegian) Camogie star and that I was finally burying the ghost of poor Dennis Taylor's betrayal. I accepted that Thom Yorke's vocal range was unsurmountable and worthy of great respect, honour and praise - I pitied the lead singer of Coldplay and his plight of underachievement as a result of that realisation. The stars aligned. I realised finally that Ciarán Fitzgerald was the Irish rugby Messiah and that Eoin Mulligan scored the greatest ever goal in Croke park.

There will be no turning back.

Poetry

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Ahhh ok....... dhropped a serious bolt of midden in Dubbo Zoo back in the day.

They had to call in the ‘large animal keeper’ to take care of it.

That be the "African Plains" Zoo Benji ?

Full o flies the day I was there ...guess it must have been arter you dropped that bolt ?

Filthy kernt.....

That be the "African Plains" Zoo Benji ?

Full o flies the day I was there ...guess it must have been arter you dropped that bolt ?

Filthy kernt.....

Fcukers couldn’t lift off atter the feed they had Nevin, I’d suggest you were not shy spreading the arse cheeks yerself and hosing a spray of watery midden near that herd of flea-bitten ‘Roos they had there.

Shuffled off fairly rapid when they got the bang Pork pies and sliders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Should there be an app to warn the lads in the Sh1te factory of an "incoming heavy" ?

Dropped a really rotten ****e in the "upstairs" this morn and as I sent her winging on her way ...felt I should really should have the facility to warn the sh1te factory lads that a big sour mother was locked in on approach.

Give them a chance to "tool up" like ....??

Should there be an app to warn the lads in the Sh1te factory of an "incoming heavy" ?

Dropped a really rotten ****e in the "upstairs" this morn and as I sent her winging on her way ...felt I should really should have the facility to warn the sh1te factory lads that a big sour mother was locked in on approach.

And put on the gear

https://www.caulfieldindustrial.com/p/chemsplash-2503-xtreme-sms50-as-anti-static-coverall-type-5_6-white/p-r25766?taxdispinc=y&gclid=CjwKCAiAxp-ABhALEiwAXm6IyXTlf6LuuuiqAEJ8Ar26eFRumDndj0YwBFn-48FtBturXkQ-A9IVXxoC29gQAvD_BwE#fo_c=3215&fo_k=624ca6ac034d4eb4f5dda5f54c745378&fo_s=gplaie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

And warn them of all the Domestos fumes following as you destroy the evidence in the throne

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Up to New Years I was doing great work. After that, my poocadian rhythm was thrown out of “whack”. Gone was the 10:30am spiky drop and, in its place, was an 8:30pm gloopy mess.

The first sign of “trouble” was, after consuming some canned lager and an excessive amount of salted meats I birthed a hard bolus that came out breech. Once that was out a gout of hot liquid followed. I, honestly, think my hole was bruised. Or at least the pain was “remembered”, there was no visible tearing, at least.

That all ended this evening at 5:30pm. I dropped a log so long it not only broke the waterline, while still attached, it was well under, possibly at the bottom, when it coiled, and settled, perfectly. No push needed, no discomfort, just an exceptionally long, smooth, log.

Now, there was a bit of a clean up due to an early “engagement” that left a bit of a mess when it cut the sod. Still, I am reborn.

I have drunk the night and swallowed the stars! Everything became a little brighter once I heard the niagarous roar of the flush and saw that, after a slight swell, the Twyford had done its job and taken all I had.

My best to you all, on this miserable evening, in this miserable time. Let’s hope this is the start of things “turning around” for us all. Namaste.

The tide is turning…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Congratulations Spice.

Clean drops are fantastic moments.

Breaching the water whilst still intact is always a thing of great beauty, how sublime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

No need Nev, you are only codding yourself to think your poop is bigger, better, smellier than the rest. I guarantee you them boys have seen things you haven't dreamt (or nightmared) about yet, and that's only chites. God himself only knows what else was sent down those sewers that them boys had to "deal" with.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Cerveza wrote: »

Had to provide a specimen for a lab test quite recently. Squeezed out onto a wad of toilet paper into my hand then into sample pot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I've been thinking about a post here that a valued contributor made, about creating an app to warn the lads down at the sh1t farm, that a scud was incoming.

Initially, I thought this to be a fantastic idea - money to be made with that app! However, as I thought more, surely it'd be open to misuse also? Lad dying with a hangover, after 12 or 14 pints of porter, wild dose of the skitters - send a warning to the lads to get the big knifes out etc. All standing there, PPE and all on, to be met with a brown wave instead of a well formed missile.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bigmac3

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I've been thinking about a post here that a valued contributor made, about creating an app to warn the lads down at the sh1t farm, that a scud was incoming.

Initially, I thought this to be a fantastic idea - money to be made with that app! However, as I thought more, surely it'd be open to misuse also? Lad dying with a hangover, after 12 or 14 pints of porter, wild dose of the skitters - send a warning to the lads to get the big knifes out etc. All standing there, PPE and all on, to be met with a brown wave instead of a well formed missile.

Easily solved by requiring photographic evidence, uploading a picture of what’s in store for them, along with the front page of the newspaper to confirm the date. Could cut out a lot of the messing by requiring users to be verified, upload a copy of passport, and proof of address.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I am thinking more about retro fitting some sort of deplacement gauge in the bowl. The amount of water displaced by the ****e will feed back and correlate to the precise emergency measures needed to be taken.

Eureka was the main man here. The official story was he was sitting in the bath but well placed classical sources indicate that he was inspired while having a massive dump.

• Advertisement

Could I suggest a cigar scale as code .

1. Cheroot

2.Cigarella

3.Thin Havanna

4. 20 ring Corona

5 Rubusto

6 King Edward+

7 Churchill

8 60 Ring Montecristo

9 Havana Gorgo

10 20 inch Blunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Could I suggest a cigar scale as code .

1. Cheroot

2.Cigarella

3.Thin Havanna

4. 20 ring Corona

5 Rubusto

6 King Edward+

7 Churchill

8 60 Ring Montecristo

9 Havana Gorgo

10 20 inch Blunt.

Good start. TBH I think most lads would only start from #6 onwards. Not sure #10 is far enough. Most of my bad boys are off the Cigar Scale at this rate. Maybe a Black/Brown Pudding Scale?

Very gassy, here, this evening. Breezing out large amounts of very sulphurous, sulphurious(?), either way they are certainly angry, hot farts. Slow and airy on exit but thick and noisome once out in the open.

A woman in the park audibly gasped as she passed while I was walking the dog earlier. I ruffled around for a “poop bag” to give the impression the dog had just done her “business”. The still air and cold temperatures meant the cloud just seemed to hang and not disperse. Poor woman.

I’m hoping that before the night is through I’ll have dropped a “deuce” and be free of the eggy nastiness. They aren’t going down too well with my partner. The problem is when one is “leaked” it just sort of hangs with a heaviness so when I stand, or sit, a blast of concentrated stink is blown out and lingers for far too long.

My real fear is for the “integrity” of the couch, and my slacks!

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Very gassy, here, this evening. Breezing out large amounts of very sulphurous, sulphurious(?), either way they are certainly angry, hot farts. Slow and airy on exit but thick and noisome once out in the open.

A woman in the park audibly gasped as she passed while I was walking the dog earlier. I ruffled around for a “poop bag” to give the impression the dog had just done her “business”. The still air and cold temperatures meant the cloud just seemed to hang and not disperse. Poor woman.

I’m hoping that before the night is through I’ll have dropped a “deuce” and be free of the eggy nastiness. They aren’t going down too well with my partner. The problem is when one is “leaked” it just sort of hangs with a heaviness so when I stand, or sit, a blast of concentrated stink is blown out and lingers for far too long.

Is she in danger of catching covid from your arse fog?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

Is there a danger that the woman in the park could get covid from your emissions?

Do you need an ass mask?

Is there a danger that the woman in the park could get covid from your emissions?

Do you need an ass mask?

Hey Steeeeve, I could not be too sure.

I was in Centra buying some Stout and fags and let a whopper near the fridge. I thought I might have gotten away with it but some bird was in for wine and she got it full blast.

She looked me up and down with disgust and said " Ya filthy phucker ya, was that you? ... good holy mother a Christ, go home and wash your hole..... "

About an hour ago.

You were doing abit of "Cropdusting" in the local centra....

Stings the nostrils...

Do you need an ass mask?

While I have been keeping within the government “guidelines” so I would be confident that I am Covid free.

Now, on the off chance that I am, in fact, infected but asymptomatic I would hope that the cotton boxers, and whatever “fabric” my slacks are made from, would be enough to stop the spread of the virus. If, indeed, it is transmissible through anal aerosols. I don’t believe that has been, conclusively, proven.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Hubby made some homemade burgers earlier and I have been bunting out serious compost since. He said raw onions weren’t a great idea and I should have listened, very tangy and aromatic on both ends. Tart.

• Advertisement

It was a fairly rampant silent but deadly affair. I was cusping a fairly substantial turtle at the time, it was potentially peaking out. The emission came as I was bending over to pick up my free pint glass.

Think pig farm with a hint of Lasagne.

Advertisement