Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Can you have them PM you and then you PM them back the URL of this thread and see if they can post in it?

AFAIK there's no actual minimum limit to technically being able to view this forum or the WW one, but the WW forum may have a minimum membership time/post count that was set down in the charter, I can't remember.

Even if there was a min post count that wasn't a technical issue, I'm sure a regular here vouching for someone would overcome that.

What's their username?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jayop wrote: »
    What's their username?

They got sorted. Technical issue not related to the boards account. Cheers anyways. The new guy signed up in the Buffy thread is who i was referring to

Uriel. wrote:
    Minus 6. Ill give you a modulated dig out for live game if you wishes.

Not sure how I missed this but fabulous! Any and all help appreciated. Be a good team now with Flushy as well. I'll touch base with you during the week.

Probably won't be as bad as predicted, but hope everyone stays safe tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    Probably won't be as bad as predicted, but hope everyone stays safe tomorrow.

Anyone for a speedy game tomorrow given lots of us have unexpected days off?

(Stay safe all)

sullivlo wrote:

Still dunno if I'm off or not :( I THINK I am.

Would be up for it for sure though if off!!!

Still dunno if I'm off or not :( I THINK I am.

Would be up for it for sure though if off!!!

I'm definitely off. I'm planning on catching up on reading books for pleasure, which I haven't had the chance to do since the school year started.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sullivlo wrote: »

(Stay safe all)

You can't do that. It'd put Necro's numbering system out of whack ;)

I'd love a quickie game but best not. I should really use the opportunity to study :(

quickbeam wrote: »
    You can't do that. It'd put Necro's numbering system out of whack ;)

I'd love a quickie game but best not. I should really use the opportunity to study :(

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Not my system! Was here long before I mucked it up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

(Stay safe all)

I am good at organising last minute games if you want one? will stick a sign up and see haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Lol I came here to suggest a speedy game after I got the stay at home mail! I need to work from home but I can totally play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057801646

New forum game guys. It doesn't take much time up at all so even if you're playing the current WW game you can play this. Needs another 3 people to start the first game.

Ah come on. We only need one more player to start this new game. It literally takes a few seconds to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

New game starting up!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057803441

WWE theme for anyone interested.

I'm brutal for missing stuff on here. Just now spotted the new D&D type game thread there. I've no idea what any of that is so I'll have to keep an eye on the first game to see what's what.

I’m intrigued by it too even though I don’t understand half of what they’re talking about.

They’ve all gone mad shopping! Cant wait for the game to start. Hoping it all becomes a lot clearer then.

Necrominus has been replaced by Bandylegs McGillicuddy

I suspect most people reading a WW thread for the first time would think similarly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I’m intrigued by it too even though I don’t understand half of what they’re talking about.

They’ve all gone mad shopping! Cant wait for the game to start. Hoping it all becomes a lot clearer then.

Setting up the characters and getting used to the rules is the most complicated part. Once we get the game started i think it'll be more like a game of werewolf. Just with more dungeons and less traitors. I hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Setting up the characters and getting used to the rules is the most complicated part. Once we get the game started i think it'll be more like a game of werewolf. Just with more dungeons and less traitors. I hope!

Lynch Bandylegs, just in case.

Lynch Bandylegs, just in case.

Bandylegs McGillicuddy shall not be lynched. Not without taking half his team down with him

So, first night of my panto tonight. Heres me in full attire:o:o

1 show down, 4 to go!

1 show down, 4 to go!

You are 100% not how I pictured you.

You are 100% not how I pictured you.

I dunno if thats a good or bad thing :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hope it went well Necro, and that you enjoyed yourself!

This roleplaying stuff is getting out of hand though, its spilling offline now too :D

I know.. its taken over my life!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

OMG, that's both hilarious and scary in equal measure!!!

• Advertisement

1 show down, 4 to go!

Send us a pic of you in your costume :p

Advertisement