Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport Mast From UK

Options
  • 13-01-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to get a 22ft sailing dinghy mast and boom shipped from Lymington, near Southampton, UK.
    If anyone is bringing a boat back from that area or knows of an Irish transport company that delivers/collects in that area can you let me know.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Donie75 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm trying to get a 22ft sailing dinghy mast and boom shipped from Lymington, near Southampton, UK.
    If anyone is bringing a boat back from that area or knows of an Irish transport company that delivers/collects in that area can you let me know.
    Thanks

There’s a site you can go on, and you describe the load, and truck drivers / transport companies bid for the job.

Surely there’d be trucks doing trips down that way that could take it back for you. It would take next to no space up on a truck or in a container.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

Yes, I have it listed on Shiply. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Try Nolans in new Ross they have trucks going back and forth between here and Europe regularly

Advertisement