Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite SG1 character

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭prq

Don't forget Coombs and Felger, best scientists of the Stargate project! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

prq wrote: »
    Don't forget Coombs and Felger, best scientists of the Stargate project! :D

If by best you mean weird and annoying, then ya!
    I really need to get back on track with ny run through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Sgt Siler (Dan Shea). He just used to get electrocuted and thumped around a bit in the earlier Seasons, but they started giving him some lines then later on. Shea is one of the stuntmen (and co-ordinator) on the series hence the throwing him across the room a lot but he has some classic lines.

Walter in charge of the gate is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

So ladies and gents and aliens, I am nearing the end of my Stargate SG1 run through.
    There are so many great characters in this show.

I have a whole new despise for the Ori and everything they represent, a new found love for Daniel Jackson. Vala has grown on me I admit it. I like Cam Mitchell a lot more this time round.

I miss Jacob, and he remains my all time favourite.

I have noticed that Sam has really grown into the leadership role in seasons 9&10. This is nicely tied up with her taking command in Atlantis. She is a great female role model as far as characters go.

This show is so good I just dont want it to end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭satguy

It's gotta be "Hammond of Texas"

With Major/Colonel Samantha Carter in second place. "indeed"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 SirJoker

Definitely Baal. I mean come on. :D You just have to love the acting. Oh and I can not forget on Rodney McKey... I know it's from Atlantis but hey. :D He's the best.

Advertisement