Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 terminator2018

Haha good man. I'm bringing the oul man for a few tomorrow and I've him revved up for Casey. One of my neighbours was robbed off of them recently and I reckon he's got the town sown up already, we might have to head to the next town to canvass :D

i'm glad in a way rte are releasing their FAKE NEWS poll tomorrow
    i want to get into paddys on monday and get a few more quid on peter before the price collapses:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

You think that one post is going to lower anybody's opinion of him? He has been posting garbage for 24 hours straight. He could tell us Elvis is living on the moon and it would not change his level of credibility.

I'm nice even when it's not required.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,851 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Dude.

:):) I have been called that before. Have you ever seen a happy cat...such was I. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

:):) I have been called that before. Have you ever seen a happy cat...such was I. :)

Put down the phone Francie.
    Walk away from it!
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

i'm glad in a way rte are releasing their FAKE NEWS poll tomorrow
    i want to get into paddys on monday and get a few more quid on peter before the price collapses:)

Let them release what they want. They won't be able to fabricate the election results. **** the media too, far to complicit for far too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

The analysis of what is 'hate speech' is an opinion. All a judge requires is a recording of what was said. Please inform yourself.[/quote

What is your opinion on the criminal Margaret Cash?

Put down the phone Francie.
    Walk away from it!
    :p

Why? This is fun for me.

Why do people who go on a discussion site get so upset when they get 'discussion'?
    I have no idea of your circumstances, if you fail to respond to me, am I shouting that you are afraid/have run away? No, I await your reply.
    But if I reply instantly, because I am never without a device to connect to the internet (it is for business primarily btw, not to talk to you guys) there is something wrong or sinister or I am in the employ of some political party or other. Have you any idea how tedious that argument is?
    Lads, tech is here, you can stay connected all day and night if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Why? This is fun for me.

Why do people who go on a discussion site get so upset when they get 'discussion'?
    I have no idea of your circumstances, if you fail to respond to me, am I shouting that you are afraid/have run away? No, I await your reply.
    But if I reply instantly, because I am never without a device to connect to the internet (it is for business primarily btw, not to talk to you guys) there is something wrong or sinister or I am in the employ of some political party or other. Have you any idea how tedious that argument is?

What business are you in?

What business are you in?

Three. Two of which require me to be connected to the net, at all times. Small margins, high volumes of sale.
    I also teach from time to time. And have looked at boards while students work...to my shame.

Three. Two of which require me to be connected to the net, at all times. Small margins, high volumes of sale.
    I also teach from time to time. And have looked at boards while students work...to my shame.

Mostly cash is it?
    All that paperwork and dealing with tax receipts must be a nightmare and still, you can post so much on here.

businessman-with-multitasking_23-2147505928.jpg?size=338&ext=jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

Let them release what they want. They won't be able to fabricate the election results. **** the media too, far to complicit for far too long.

to be honest i don't watch rte but i saw a rerun of the news this evening and that blonde one with the underbite that does 6 -1 was on
    she slandered president casey and should be fired and sent to a cannibal island a la father ted :pac:

Goldengirl wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

They do that themselves in all fairness.

Mostly cash is it?
    All that paperwork and dealing with tax receipts must be a nightmare and still, you can post so much on here.

Ever heard of accountants? They tell me how much I owe revenue...I sign the transfer docs.
    Same when the wife goes shopping. :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭Lash Into The Pints

He's got my vote. A lot of people I know are voting for him too.

Why? This is fun for me.

because we want our children and our neighbours children to grow up in a relatively safe country as we wer lucky enough to.
    and there are certain elements who are doing their best , 24/7 on threads like this to undermine us
    and in my honest opinion the enablers are worse than the perpetrators

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Why? This is fun for me.

Fair play but when the majority of respondents think you're a bell end there is a problem.

Mostly cash is it?

BTW, asking for a friend, how do you conduct a 'mostly cash' business on the net?

BTW, asking for a friend, how do you conduct a 'mostly cash' business on the net?

Off the top of my head JustEat.ie I ordered online only a few hours ago and paid with cash.
    But JustEat is only a small little operation nobody has ever heard of.

Of course, you being in the financial sector running your own business should be well aware of these things.

so you play online poker all day at .01/.02 cent fixed limit

• Advertisement

because we want our children and our neighbours children to grow up in a relatively safe country as we wer lucky enough to.
    and there are certain elements who are doing their best , 24/7 on threads like this to undermine us
    and in my honest opinion the enablers are worse than the perpetrators

Wait a minute here. Travellers have lived and existed here for centuries.

I remember them coming to our house selling pots and pans and there was no problem.
    They were also and still are customers of the family business.

Yes there are issues, yes there is criminality, but that exists everywhere. I have some of the most well regarded settled members of the community as late payers and non payers in my business. Of the 5 or 6 travellers on my books for 30 years now, I have no issues.
    Do they pay tax? I have no idea nor have I any idea my settled customers do.

Off the top of my head JustEat.ie I ordered online only a few hours ago and paid with cash.
    But JustEat is only a small little operation nobody has ever heard of.

Of course, you being in the financial sector running your own business should be well aware of these things.

Ah right. A food delivery business. Which isn't really a 'net' business, it's a 'phone' business.

Ah right. A food delivery business. Which isn't really a 'net' business, it's a 'phone' business.

I am done with this thread I have expressed my opinion and am getting sidetracked.

But just to clear up the sidetrack you do not phone justeat.ie it is a net business.

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Fair play but when the majority of respondents think you're a bell end there is a problem.

I was gonna ask for stats, or proof of that, but then you aren't very good at that are you?

Are you trying to get the thread closed?

We may be on different sides of the debate Goldengirl but I apologise for this poster he does not speak for me.
    comment deleted

comment deleted

Quote deleted also thank you.

Now time for some sleep.:)

sweet dreams
    make ireland great again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Francie, take a break from the thread . it’s nearly 3 am and you have been posting constantly here for the last few days. At this stage everyone knows your views on travellors

I am done with this thread I have expressed my opinion and am getting sidetracked.

But just to clear up the sidetrack you do not phone justeat.ie it is a net business.

Look mate, if you order food and pay cash for it when it arrives, that is a cash business.

A 'net' business is when it is all done digitally. The goods I sell, I never even see or touch. Ad on the net, two maybe three or four people offer me money, best offer wins, I arrange shipping to successful customer. Interminable lengths of time online, waiting for the process to work. Entertainmemt during above = boards.ie
    I sell 24/7 365 days a year btw. Have normal hols, days off etc. but they have to be structured and arranged. Loads of people do this by the way.

• Advertisement

Francie, take a break from the thread . it’s nearly 3 am and you have been posting constantly here for the last few days. At this stage everyone knows your views on travellors

What are my views on travellers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement