Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza gate.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

They're discussing Comet Ping Pong, which is the restaurant in question.

Thanks for the waste of time re: the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Thanks for the waste of time re: the video.

Watch this video. A sizeable crowd of rich white men in the forest watching a child/human/sacrifice play. A giant owl and men in hoods walking around :pac:

Bohemian grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Watch this video. A sizeable crowd of rich white men in the forest watching a child/human/sacrifice play. A giant owl and men in hoods walking around :pac:

Bohemian grove.

Here's a better documentary on the topic.
    It's better cause it's not from Alex Jones:

Tldr: Alex Jones tries to inflitrate an eveil satanic cult.
    In reality it's just a boozey weekend get away for rich people were you can kinda just wander in.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,842 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They're discussing Comet Ping Pong, which is the restaurant in question.

And specifically talking about something he shared with the crew about his canning etc. notice how the article claims to mention the basement and the video doesn’t. Both mention the tomatoes and the canning though.

Every news outlet in the Press Corps frogmarched to comet pizza to verify whether it had a basement or not after the shooting. It doesn’t. It simply doesn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

I prefer it by it's more common name - Battle of the Buffet.

lol that's what I always think when my GF talking crap about pizzagate. that united arsenal rivalry was great

• Advertisement
Advertisement