Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photography course

Options
  • 15-01-2017 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi I'm interested in doing a photography course. Any recommendations? part time/evening are best suited to me rather than full time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dimples54

CabanSail wrote: »
    Where are you?

Somewhere in Dublin would be great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Best way to learn is by joining a local camera club.

Dublin Camera Club run two courses a year, few a little bit more you get a years membership to the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I'd be interested in a course as well. I'm in Laois, online might be my best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

I'd be interested in a course as well. I'm in Laois, online might be my best option.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057693477

It's free too and you do it at your own pace. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Brazildenis

Palmerstown camera club run a course in September. We meet in the Parish hall every Wednesday it's just opposite the Palmerstown House pub. You can drop in to us any time or contact us on our facebook page Palmerstown Camera club .com

Denis Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

CabanSail wrote: »
    Best way to learn is by joining a local camera club.

Dublin Camera Club run two courses a year, few a little bit more you get a years membership to the club.

Dublin Camera Club's courses for January just started last night and are completely booked out!

Next ones will run in September.. keep an eye on the website if you are interested. They are great value.

Advertisement