Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Early glimspe of summer from Thursday

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

i dont care ill be in my appartment in malaga spain sitting out on the balcony with my laptop and bottle of jd telling everyone on bords it's 38degres while it's probabley pissing rain in Ireland:D:D:D

Nice of you to pinpoint where I should stand with my crossbow and sharpened stakes. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

It will be turning much warmer and sunnier throughout the coming week. T-shirt weather and a few thundery showers can't be ruled out either. Enjoy the summer folks;)

It does not get any better then this at this time of year.

Rtavn1321.png

Could last for some time too. No signs of it breaking down on the models. A small risk of a bit more cloud in western areas at times but mostly glorious sunshine and warmth.

Temperatures in the low 20's later on in the week. Bit cooler on windward coasts (sea breezes between East and South coasts)

darkman2 wrote: »
    It will be turning much warmer and sunnier throughout the coming week. T-shirt weather and a few thundery showers can't be ruled out either. Enjoy the summer folks;)

It does not get any better then this at this time of year.

Rtavn1321.png

Could last for some time too. No signs of it breaking down on the models. A small risk of a bit more cloud in western areas at times but mostly glorious sunshine and warmth.

Temperatures in the low 20's later on in the week. Bit cooler on windward coasts (sea breezes between East and South coasts)

what have you done with the real Darkman??? LOL

Its great weather, and more to come? Brilliant. Bring it on.
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭JanuarySnowstor

It looks far from brilliant to me
    Quite cool I would think in a brisk Southeasterly.
    ECM aint looking hot either in fact v poor!

It looks far from brilliant to me
    Quite cool I would think in a brisk Southeasterly.
    ECM aint looking hot either in fact v poor!

Any bit of sun is great for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well it was lovely and warm in the sun today even if there would have been a nippy breeze on the coast.

I'm going to miss this when it ends (we probably could do with some decent rain!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭Speak Now

This mornings forecast on radio 1 was bit of an anti climax :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭JanuarySnowstor

This mornings forecast on radio 1 was bit of an anti climax :mad:

I'm surprised by the lack of comment on here.
    The charts have now changed totally for Easter and it's now looking cool and cloudy. Indeed Bank holiday Monday is now showing 9C :eek:

Looks like the culprit is this low tomorrow which is stronger than first thought which shifts everything East

If so then the early glimpse is over, we've done much better than I was expecting.

cue a snow threat thread from someone! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭oterra

So far so good in Firhouse, although there was a bit of a bite to the morning air earlier.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

Dissappointing wet afternoon in south Dublin:( After being stuck in an office all week with the sun splitting the skies :mad::rolleyes:

Advertisement