Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft In Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just as a matter of interest, what type of AUG is it, Civi or Army??

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Just as a matter of interest, what type of AUG is it, Civi or Army??
    Army wit built in scope:D

We must compare gear on Sun. I like the look of G36C so some reviews r welcome,
    Wonderin how good my AUG will be too lol.
    I must let fly wit the HK USP also lol

OK guys i went into Foxes Bow shop today and dont bother,they are REALLY cheap chineese plastic airsofts,There isnt even a makers name on the box only 'Made In China' no spec at all on the box and the guys there didnt even know what i was talking about lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Cheers guys for all the info.
    Have to work the next couple of weekends so am hoping to get involved after that.
    Definitely going for the G36 rifle due to all my great experiences in BF2 with it...See ya all soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

You wont regret it, I have one unt I love it, and MarkLMK has ordered one and unless he was just humoring me after trying mine he thinks its a good piece of kit too

Killinator wrote: »
    You wont regret it, I have one unt I love it, and MarkLMK has ordered one and unless he was just humoring me after trying mine he thinks its a good piece of kit too
    No i defo agree its a great piece of kit and cant wait gfor mine to arrive,:D

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Killinator viewpost.gif

No i defo agree its a great piece of kit and cant wait gfor mine to arrive,biggrin.gif

Hey Tony(MarkLmk):
    Just wanted to let you know the progress towards setting up a team took a turn for the good. Ian(Mossy619) has been scoping out some quality places(foresty, hilly, lots of cover good for various scenarios) and prospects seem good.
    Will keep you updated.

Hey Tony(MarkLmk):
    Just wanted to let you know the progress towards setting up a team took a turn for the good. Ian(Mossy619) has been scoping out some quality places(foresty, hilly, lots of cover good for various scenarios) and prospects seem good.
    Will keep you updated.
    EXCELLENT :D;):p:):cool::pac: Brill Ive been rackin my brain for somewhere but came up dry, I wont be able to make Sun Unfortunately,but hopefully I will have a few converts from my unit in a few weeks hehe, so a team we eill have whopee lol

• Advertisement

From Sat i wont be online for a week, im away on a course 4 unit but will be avail on Mobile,
    Keep Camo'ed guys :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    God i have withdrawl symptoms so bad after Galway I JUST CANT WAIT TO GO SOFTIN AGAIN :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Tis me drug of choice now lol

Tis a drug alright, you will think you'll be happy with your G36, but you'll want more it wont be enough,
    I thought i was happy with my G36 but now i either want to upgrade the sh*t outta it, or get a M16 soon enough!
    Oh yeah sniper forgot to mention the potential training ground isnear kilfinen.

Killinator wrote: »
    Tis a drug alright, you will think you'll be happy with your G36, but you'll want more it wont be enough,
    I thought i was happy with my G36 but now i either want to upgrade the sh*t outta it, or get a M16 soon enough!
    Oh yeah sniper forgot to mention the potential training ground isnear kilfinen.
    Is that anywhere near your place???????

It is and it isnt,the RDF do orienteering there sometimes(once was in an rdf competition there)
    its about a half hour away from me i think(im still not 100% on where it is)

Best thing is to wait and see what Ian says. He knows that area and would know exactly where it is.

A drug it is, indeedy. Like Derek said he still wants another gun. I still want another gun, preferably an M14/M21. That said I'll need them caus my M4 is broken!:(
    My 1911 is on the way though, so yay.:D

Best thing is to wait and see what Ian says. He knows that area and would know exactly where it is.

A drug it is, indeedy. Like Derek said he still wants another gun. I still want another gun, preferably an M14/M21. That said I'll need them caus my M4 is broken!:(
    My 1911 is on the way though, so yay.:D
    Sh1t thats bad news on the Sportsline wow,and ya i think u always need at least a second AEG, :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Luckily though I bought it Irish, so Tony from eirsoft says he'll sort it.

My G36C n my Bro's AK47 have just left China en route whopee , n the Mid-cap mags arrived home this morn also whopee Soon ill be blastin with both AEG's wont need second battery then for the shoots:cool:

MarkLmk wrote: »
    My G36C n my Bro's AK47 have just left China en route whopee , n the Mid-cap mags arrived home this morn also whopee Soon ill be blastin with both AEG's wont need second battery then for the shoots:cool:

Good to hear M8, now hopefully customs will keep their hands off of it eh?

Good to hear M8, now hopefully customs will keep their hands off of it eh?
    Ahhhhh dont say that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

• Advertisement

Wheyhe my G36C n bro's AK arrived in Dublin this Morn:cool::cool::cool:

meanwhile i sitwaiting for my gear to arrive,waiting......waiting.....always waiting..................

& now they r in Shannon hehe, But worst news of all is ive been shafted. I found out this morn that ive been put on an advanced drivin course in Bks n am in the Curragh 4m 2moro morn 7am 4 most of the week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

YEEEOUCHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Theres a 7am in the morning now!!!!!!!!!
    I'd be too tired to drive normally at that time let alone advanced driving:D

And ive a 6am start 2moro that dont mean getin up @6am that means start @6am lol, dont u just love the army :D:D:D:D
    N im swottin @ this hour been up sice 6 lol

Got my gear,wooooooooooooo
    now just waiting for a few bits and or pieces and i'll be finished(until i get more money for a kar98-the most beautiful gun ive seen and held)

Also tony will you be at g-tac on sunday???

Hey guys, glad 2 hear ur gear arrived, what about the sportline??? is that sorted?? Well im all driven out,been to a lot of the country in the week and finally finished in Mullingar yesterday,
    As for G-Tac on Sun im gonna request some leave from the Partner some time 2day gotta butter up first :D:D:D:D
    Prob wont be too impressed as been away all week but ill try :):)

How is Mossy progressi wit trainin location?

Good to hear Tony, got your message anyway. Whats the deal with those BDUs anyway. You must be fairly P*ssed at this stage.

Anyways my Sportline was fixed, or should I say Tony(eirsoft) gave my a new one to replace it. Sound or what.

Training locations are still being scouted, nothing definitive yet though.
    Looking forward to shooting with you again.
    Laters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Hi Guys,

Been reading the thread with interest and wondering if there are any persons in the West Limerick region interested in Airsoft?

• Advertisement

To awnser that you could possibly check out the airtsoft map on the iaa's website, it might show other people from that area, whereabouts are you located anyway?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement