Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft In Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Actually it would be North Cork.

Its South of Charleville. Not too far from Kilfinane.

The Ballhours range extends a good distance and there's a lot of woodland up there. Bike trials stuff, 4x4 and similar stuff happens up there and I'm guessing that if a land owner allows tese activities they may be amenable to Airsoft.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the area and was wondering if anyone here may.

Oh well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

i found a fairly decent place there a couple of weeks ago just outside kilfinnan.its up in a forest in the the hills.it cant b seen from the road nobody ever seems to go up there.and the forest is perfect its dense bt not 2 dense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Is this privately owned land?

To get permission will be the biggest obstacle as would finding out who the land owner is.

I know of a situation very recently where a group of young lads were playing a game (I'm not sure if it was airsoft or paintball) under adult supervision and a member of the public believed real firearms were being used and acted accordingly.

So without appropriate permission and the local Garda station being informed of the situation I wouldn't be attending any area as a similar situation could easily occur.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Tactical wrote: »
    Is this privately owned land?

To get permission will be the biggest obstacle as would finding out who the land owner is.

I know of a situation very recently where a group of young lads were playing a game (I'm not sure if it was airsoft or paintball) under adult supervision and a member of the public believed real firearms were being used and acted accordingly.

So without appropriate permission and the local Garda station being informed of the situation I wouldn't be attending any area as a similar situation could easily occur.
    Without a DOUTH the landowner permission and local Garda Station informed is the least that needs to be done. And until both are , anyone cannot go near it. But when/if we do get them then let the good times roll :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: N boy i got some good times to roll :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

one problem that comes up is that alot of this woodland areas dont seem to be owned, they seem to just be there

• Advertisement

Dose anyone know anyone or of anyone in the Council or Council Planning office we could conatact to find out ownership of areas??????

i dont know anybody, maybe someone else does,good idea though

Many thanks to Martin & Evelyn for Sunday, and KnifeFighterbiggrin.gif Ur bloody shotgun found its mark again lol
    And cos of u guys we got 2 new converts to Airsoft in G-Tac whopee

The Limerick L.A.D.'s team is getting STRONG

Hope ye all av a brill time @ 'The Gathering' only raging i cant make itmad.gif

Hey all u guys headin to the Gathering, Have a great time and do us Proud :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

We'll just do what we do!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Hey D, I hear your changing your loadout or maybe just adding to your kit.

Im defo changing mine, :eek:

bLOODY sPELLING ON HEADING :) Loadout Or Adition

Damn you and your watchful eyes, i was hoping that someday soon i could pull out my new full metal sr25 and you would be shocked(SHOCKED) and feel the need to get another new gun to out do me!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=ANK-AEG-SR25_srch_sr25

Thats what my eyes on, they'll downgrade it too, isnt she a beaut!!!!!:o:o:o

Killinator wrote: »
    Damn you and your watchful eyes, i was hoping that someday soon i could pull out my new full metal sr25 and you would be shocked(SHOCKED) and feel the need to get another new gun to out do me!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=ANK-AEG-SR25_srch_sr25

Thats what my eyes on, they'll downgrade it too, isnt she a beaut!!!!!:o:o:o
    Ive just creamed my shorts lookin at it, the possibilities of mod.ing that whooooooooooaaaaa
    N im not tellin u what im gettin cos its tame compared to that lol.
    EvanTheBoxer is takin my G36Coff me tomorrow eve. Just got the Steyr to shift now. I ordered my new PIECE just an hour ago hehe n will av to make Modifications when it arrives, ill need ur advice on silencer n scope :)
    That will be my M15A4 with M203 and the new Piece of kit then thats me sorted lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

MarkLmk wrote: »
    EvanTheBoxer is takin my G36Coff me tomorrow eve.

Are you getting rid of your G36??

Are you getting rid of your G36??
    Ya for the moment anyway as im tryina new Loadout,
    Im going for the M15A4 with M203 as my tactacial wepon,
    Ive ordered an M14 SOCOM in OD but i want to fit it with a Silencer and scope so will need some guidance there, The 'Hunt The Sniper' games got me thinking and i can also use the M14 in other games as its got full auto too, so hopefully it will all work out,
    So the Steyr is up if Ian is still lookin 4 somethin..

Snipers getting himself an M14 aswell, hes fuming now:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

:p Whoah man! just checked out your potential new rig there! Niiiice.
    And I mean that in a good way! :D Seriously huge potential for filling it with tactical lights, sights, targetting aides and possibly a cup jolder and maybe an ash trtay for Ian if we get pinned in a game....:D

im thinking a flip-up screen 7" dvd player for those long games in the forest,
    not to mention blingin' up the barrell with some chrome, and flames down the side:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Oh, of course....although you'll have to polish the chrome. You know, just so nobody could miss it evev with their eyes closed and it was night :p

Thats why it has the cool feature of when the saftey is off some cool neon flashing lights turn on and music plays that goes 'dur,dur,dur'!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Snipers getting himself an M14 aswell, hes fuming now:D:D:D
    Oops sorry, well it just goes to show we on the same lines of thought,
    Ya the team is jellin :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Anyway we all know his is just gonna be so much better than mine, hes the dogs when it comes to pimping the airsoft:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

What make M14 you getting mate. Are you going to use it as a Sniping weapon or what?
    I CANNOT wait to see that M15A4 of yours with the Launcher.Is it the kind that locks onto the barrel and delta ring, or are you getting RIS/RAS rails(or conversion) for your hangrip? Whered you get the launcher, any linkys I might be interested in??:)

What make M14 you getting mate. Are you going to use it as a Sniping weapon or what?
    I CANNOT wait to see that M15A4 of yours with the Launcher.Is it the kind that locks onto the barrel and delta ring, or are you getting RIS/RAS rails(or conversion) for your hangrip? Whered you get the launcher, any linkys I might be interested in??:)
    Its an CYMA M14 SOCOM in OD,n ya a bit of sniping with it defo n got this scope ordered 2day for it http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120250666581&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002
    The M203 mounting is a RIS/RAS rail mount onto the lower handguard at the mo until i see what thats like, and gettin it 4m A.T.S. in Dub, will have it next week sometime.

By the way MATT in A.T.S. is SO SO helpful there, Give him biz, highly reccommend his customer services,
    So wit that praise he better not let me down wit delivery next week :):)

damn thats a nice piece of kit,
    the 2x zoom is a very nice touch for quick aim, and it'll look deadly wheter you put it on an m14 or an m4

damn thats a nice piece of kit,
    the 2x zoom is a very nice touch for quick aim, and it'll look deadly wheter you put it on an m14 or an m4
    Ya the 2xzoom is th biz, didnt want red-dot n didnt want a bigger zoom, Took some trawlin on the web to finally find that one, twas a choice of 3 and went 4 that one eventually,

And sorry Boss i did work through lunch to make up for the surfin time :D

MarkLmk wrote: »
    And sorry Boss i did work through lunch to make up for the surfin time :D

some things just need to take priority:D:D:D

some things just need to take priority:D:D:D
    Hell YA , lol,
    N well said on the WIRED Galway Club thing, Not that Martin would turn us away EVER lol

Im fairly sure its not ment to be exclusive, i just wanted to clear it up so we dont show up on the 11th and realise it was a club only day, which would suck:rolleyes:

No I agree with u and as far as i can remember there is no exclusivty like that only on weekday or saturday pre-booked corporate etc events
    But it did need to be said lol

as for the Silencer, Thanks again D

and glad our next outings in G-Tac combine
    Hope the M14 has arrived by then lol but all beware the M203 and 6 grenades hehehehehehehe lol

• Advertisement

Well thats all cleared up now with the galway club,
    it'll be me, you and sniper against Galway:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement