Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Troops in Contact: The Rionegro Mandate

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sarge marcus

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the event, I was a memeber of the heavies And I Had a great time I Was in quiet a few fire fights over the two days and our mashal did a great job we had our missions to do but we also send out fighting patrols and recces and while this was happen our base was been attacked our main enemy was the Republicanos but spend most of my time in fire fights with the mercenaries espcial on sunday when we taught we had the bomb lol, I really enjoyed it and just wanted to save thanks to everybody who show up and organised the event I learned alot from this weekend And I am really looking forward to the next one and I just might attack the mecs on my own again lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 plaguefist

Unsinnig wrote: »
    Or, while having a bit of a quick boar hunt down towards the prison, us two running across a dead body with blipping red light, and that moment of terror where we're both like, "Is this an important objective? Or is it a booby trap? Or has someone tripped, fallen, and smashed their face in and is now actually dead?"... Kevin didn't help by just lying there motionless thinking to himself, "I can't see if these bastards are the enemy, so I'm just going to lie here saying nothing".

Class :D

yes i remeber that all i could see in the dark was the blinnking of a red led, i was thinking to myself it was a bomb or something important, then to find it was someone lying face down and the light was off there radio was a bit made.
    i remeber correctly the conversation went something like this
    You:does he have a helmet on
    Me:*pats said body on the head a few times* no its just a hood
    Me:this is'nt the first time iv come across a body
    person face down in the dirt: that worries me

twas made of lol alright:D

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    So you were the guy that was going to visit your cousins in the next town over, and his name was gonzalo ? :D
    That interragation was funny, "does he own a chipper?" i was in stitches :P

Did you get your guns in the end, they must have been some guns for that price :eek::p

no mate the numbers in the back of the book were there from years ago.
    i think it was for a war game.
    And i honestly did not have ****en clue what the R written on the map was for as i did actually get it of the sign in like that(i think they were setting me up the ****ers)
    but yeah the roleplay for the interigation was awesome, i think i remeber one of your lads saying" your good ill give you that, but i dont believe you"
    ah well maybe next time:)
    p.s. i ended the game with over 70,000 dollars:cool: i could have bought what ever i liked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Yep that was me saying that, and one of the leathernecks said it aswell :)
    You said that you were buying guns for hunting boar but we thought that maybe the heavies were supplying you with guns to help fight against us or something thats why we wanted to know :P

But hey, at least we let you sit down in our smelly tent :D

Yep that was me saying that, and one of the leathernecks said it aswell :)
    You said that you were buying guns for hunting boar but we thought that maybe the heavies were supplying you with guns to help fight against us or something thats why we wanted to know :P

But hey, at least we let you sit down in our smelly tent :D

yeah your base was'nt the best, but you lads seemed to be having good criac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Yeh, i had a great time and i know others did too. Tbh one of the highlights of this game for me was the roleplaying of the civlians, yous all done a great job and interrogating yous was great :D Unsinnig and yourself were gas, "my cousin sits on his ass all day, of course he doesnt own a chipper"

The location of the republicano base could have been in a better position (there had to been a better position in the 200 odd acres) and hopefully in the second installment (please :P ) it will be slightly better :)

Yeh, i had a great time and i know others did too. Tbh one of the highlights of this game for me was the roleplaying of the civlians, yous all done a great job and interrogating yous was great :D Unsinnig and yourself were gas, "my cousin sits on his ass all day, of course he doesnt own a chipper"

The location of the republicano base could have been in a better position (there had to been a better position in the 200 odd acres) and hopefully in the second installment (please :P ) it will be slightly better :)

yeah i thought you guys were having fun with that one alright:).
    itd amazing the **** you come up with when your beign grilled on the spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

Job done :D
    Hopefully the lads will let me play a civ again next time. This was my first time doing it, and it was great craic. I could have done more, but alot of the stuff is spur of the moment and I forgot "orders" here and there, but kept trying to get my jobs done.

Certainly pleased to have made it memorable for some :D

Feel free to add me as friends, here or on ye olde FB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

It's funny how I thought when the event was over my work would be done. I seem to be doing as much this week as last, gathering feedback and explaining what happened.

I need to take a few minutes though to say thanks to some people.

Probably the biggest thanks goes to Shane. I sent out a PM back on February saying "why not", but he was the one who refused to let the idea die and started to gather all the people needed to make this work (who I will come to in a minute). He had a vision of what this could be, and got the people together to make it happen. It was him that turned the talk into an actual movement towards an event. Shane was the driving force behind a lot of the great ideas we used like head gear for unit identification, and embedded marshals. They were unknowns when we tried them but they look like they were very successful. Of course the cynics have also said as he couldn't get to Berget this year, he brought a version of it to him :) Regardless, ladies and gentlemen please stand and thank Shane.

Thanks next to the gang at Bellurgan park. Eddie, Marko and Paul are probably familiar to everyone, but there are others like Nikki who handled a lot of the initial admin, and the other guys there who's names I have to admit I don't know. They offered us an impressive and challenging site, and they did a huge amount of work in preparation from building structures, to planning, ran the booking and registration process, organised food, first aid (the Red Cross were on stand by, they thought we were all mad), tried heroically to get a pyro licence, built and provided props, got involved in the story and unit organisation, and then ran their bollox off for two days making everything hum. A special thanks is due to Paul who was the invisible co-ordinator between the EMs in the background, and made sure all the story elements came together as planned.

Thanks to the Embedded marshals and other organisers: Thermo, Stonewolf, Lefty, Sennin, Brian, and Gerrowdat who wasn't able to make it despite all the work he did. For a few months we debated rules, story lines, and units to come up with what we thought would have a wide appeal. Then we went off to turn it into something that could actually be played. Stonewolf's work preparing props and material for his Engineers deserves a special mention (he had them actually calculating the co-ordinates for the missile launch to enter into the custom written launch program, and was going out at 0600 on Saturday to plant anti-tank mines on the roads!). Thanks as well to Unsinnig for the website and Warren for the graphical workon the money (the Rionegran pesos you were all spending) and the patch which will be the badge of those who now get to say "you weren't there man, you don't know what it was like".

There is a wider group as well who also deserve thanks for their help, advice and support as we went along. Thank you to Lemming (who came up with the stress positions if you want to know who to curse), Inari, Firekitten, and to Fingal Airsoft, Airsoft Reloaded and Danin who offered us sites before we settled on Bellurgan Park. I apologise now if I missed anyone there.

Finally one last thanks to BigGunner. He is the man who posted a message on boards back in January saying "would be any interest in organising a national event." It could have all run into the sand with the usual ****e, but some people stepped up with a few ideas, and offers of support. The idea refused to die (as it has in the past). That was the seed for what I think was a great event, and hopefully is the first of more.

• Advertisement

sliabh wrote: »
    Thanks as well to Warren for all the graphical work. He is the man behind the website, the money, the Rionegran pesos you were all spending and the patch which will be the badge of those who now get to say "you weren't there man, you don't know what it was like".

Money, Poster, Patches. Yes. Website. Nope. Can't claim that one.
    And, at the end of the day, it should be me thanking you guys for allowing me a small part in this.
    And to everyone else for allowing me to act the mickey over a weekend.
    A special thanks to the Penitents for only brapping me in the ass twice (as an aside, I only got shot twice in the full 27 hours). You do the math :D

Salute!

Money, Poster, Patches. Yes. Website. Nope. Can't claim that one.
    And, at the end of the day, it should be me thanking you guys for allowing me a small part in this.
    And to everyone else for allowing me to act the mickey over a weekend.
    A special thanks to the Penitents for only brapping me in the ass twice (as an aside, I only got shot twice in the full 27 hours). You do the math :D

Salute!
    Ah crap. Apologies. I should have run that past Shane before I posted. Changed now! :)

Now go back and re-add your thanks :)

Ah crap. Apologies. I should have run that past Shane before I posted. Changed now! :)

Now go back and re-add your thanks :)

Great change. Now to point out that Warren and Unsinnig are me. Ahem. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Probably the biggest thanks goes to Shane. I sent out a PM back on February saying "why not", but he was the one who refused to let the idea die and started to gather all the people needed to make this work (who I will come to in a minute). He had a vision of what this could be, and got the people together to make it happen. It was him that turned the talk into an actual movement towards an event. Shane was the driving force behind a lot of the great ideas we used like head gear for unit identification, and embedded marshals. They were unknowns when we tried them but they look like they were very successful. Of course the cynics have also said as he couldn't get to Berget this year, he brought a version of it to him :) Regardless, ladies and gentlemen please stand and thank Shane.

+1 on that Seamus - I sent him a text yesterday saying as much. I wasn't sure what I was expecting heading up to Bellurgan on Saturday morning, but it surpassed my every expectation. Though this was far from a one man show, for simply taking the ball and running with it, Shane - fair play.

Sure, there were some issues from certain peoples perspective - but to actually get this game to happen (let alone turn out the way it did) was an achievement. For it to satisfy most people (overwhelming feedback on here seems to be positive) is a miracle.

I know quite a few people who regularly travel across to milsim games abroad who didn't travel up for this (despite it being both cheap and close) as they had very low expectations - lads, you missed out. I hope there will be another game before too long so that you can get involved in Troops in Contact #2!

I am sure that any of the niggles can be worked out - for feck sake, this was the first run/draft!! It would be criminal not to do this again - if you're looking for people to give a dig out in the organisation next time round give me a call, I'll be there (now that I'm finally drawing my 'commute' between Ireland and Switzerland to a close).

• Registered Users Posts: 19 W00F

Or, while having a bit of a quick boar hunt down towards the prison, us two running across a dead body with blipping red light, and that moment of terror where we're both like, "Is this an important objective? Or is it a booby trap? Or has someone tripped, fallen, and smashed their face in and is now actually dead?"... Kevin didn't help by just lying there motionless thinking to himself, "I can't see if these bastards are the enemy, so I'm just going to lie here saying nothing".

Class :D

That would have been me lying on the ground! The name's Keith by the way,not Kevin ;)

Had a great time playing a guerrilla for the game.It was great interacting with the civilians and pretending to be one of them when things got sketchy :D

Big thanks to Marko,who kept us busy for the whole game.We always had someone to ambush or some base to attack.My legs still havn't recovered!

All in all it was a great weekend.Lookin forward to the next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Great fun lads i loved the way we made friends with the mercs fine bunch of lads looking forward to the next one if you guys are planning another =)

• Advertisement

W00F wrote: »
    That would have been me lying on the ground! The name's Keith by the way,not Kevin

I knew that.... ahem... cough... :rolleyes:

Great change. Now to point out that Warren and Unsinnig are me. Ahem. :D

Right, Shane has corrected me, but I should have remembered anway, Thanks to Cian for the website!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RABBIT.

Also I think part of the appeal of the event was the attempt to support a range of players from Sunday skirmish to full mil-sim. This insures the mil simmers have a fully populated event and the rest do not need to take it so seriously as to have to bring a poop shovel :P This blend I thought was the best part, as it grows the community without excluding people. I think this is far better then organising events for either or.

ha ha i knew that shovel would get a mention, nice one duggy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RABBIT.

He fully deserved that third kill, diving through the air shouting "kniiiifffffeeee kiiilllll", before being gunned down mid-air by Mark. It was a sight to behold
    was this when the heavies attacked at about 12 at night if so that was me, your man ran at me with his hand gun drawn but was dry fireing as nothing hit me, i still say i got to his shoulder first:p, and yes then some guy opened up on me from about 5 feet away....it was fun though:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

So is lot of airsofters wich like games like this thats was real AIRSOFT!!!When Rionegro 2 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Hold your horses friend, I'm still recovering from the last one ...

IF we do more it's more likely to be yearly than otherwise. I'd like to see other people encouraged by our example to run more games like this. Firstly to advance the hobby in the country and secondly so I can actually play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

Iv made a mention of this website/app on anthr part of boards.
    But i think given the sheer scale of the event especially if it happens again which i would love to see, battletac, have a free app/layer for keeping track of squads and individuals. Its also passworded so only your team will be able to see you.
    It could be a cool feature in the next event to have interigations being used to find out the other teams tracking codes.
    Using a small cheap laptop with a internet dongle the overall commander of a team could track and relay squad positions to the individual squad commanders via radio.
    Would also help with making sure objectives have been completed.
    Sorry if the grammars awefull btw, my laptop did a stage dive off the couch so havr to use my phone for the nxt while.

the cocoma retirement fund.
    lets see if this link works.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35756783@N00/5859378539/in/set-72157626896150679/

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

goblin59 wrote: »
    Iv made a mention of this website/app on anthr part of boards.
    But i think given the sheer scale of the event especially if it happens again which i would love to see, battletac, have a free app/layer for keeping track of squads and individuals. Its also passworded so only your team will be able to see you.
    It could be a cool feature in the next event to have interigations being used to find out the other teams tracking codes.
    Using a small cheap laptop with a internet dongle the overall commander of a team could track and relay squad positions to the individual squad commanders via radio.
    Would also help with making sure objectives have been completed.
    Sorry if the grammars awefull btw, my laptop did a stage dive off the couch so havr to use my phone for the nxt while.

One of my squad ( Jeawan ) discovered this before the event and suggested it for use by SF. Me and a friend tested it out and it seems pretty good but with it being just under 2 weeks until the game at that point and with 3 of our squad being from the North and having no mobile Internet access on our phones in the South, and not knowing if there was even a good mobile signal in the forest anyway, we decided not to use it for Rionegro Mandate.

The app does seem to have potential. But it may not be free when it's finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

ASI Casper wrote: »
    with 3 of our squad being from the North and having no mobile Internet access on our phones in the South, and not knowing if there was even a good mobile signal in the forest anyway,

My bloody phone told me I was in a different country at one stage and that roaming was active :pac:
    I just thought "jaysus they've gone all out on this to have the park registering a differerent country".

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

One thing is for sure lads if something like this happens again ill be out running getting ready for it a few months beforehand :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Actually phones were by far the most reliable form of communication on site, the EMs and marshalls made a decision before the game to swap numbers and use phones for our comms net.

Anyone got those photos proving that Subcommandante Marko had sold out the guerillas for a huge amount of cash before he was betrayed and shot in the back by his own people?

Okay, time for a few personal and my final words on this event.

I think the Rionegro Mandate it was a big success. We did have some problems, and I apologise in particular to people who felt the issues took away from them having fun over the weekend. To me that is the most important thing, not who won, or some daft nonsense about "Airsoft" winning. I wanted people to enjoy themselves, and for the most part I think they did.

Personally I had a blast. It was great to be an EM and be able to mix organising the event (which I enjoyed a lot) with being able to get down into the action and even fire a gun from time to time (I think I fired off about 100 bbs for no hits, and got shot twice).

Something like this is made up of moments that fuel pub stories for years to come. Among my three favourites were
    • On the hill with my PMC escort, driving them spare as I insisted I needed to get to the top through all the hostiles to make a phone call. We had Penitents behind us, Heavies in front and it was tense as people didn't know whether this was going to turn into a huge shooting match, when suddenly my pistol went off by "accident" :)
    • Sitting in the command tent with Danin on Saturday night after dark, in radio contact with a PMC team who had surrounded a group of 8 Heavies who didn't know they were there. Our team asked for instructions on what to do. Officially we had a ceasefire, but out of sheer badness I gave Danin the nod to order them to take the lot out, provided we could do it without getting identified. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you were a Heavy) a civilian bumped into our guys so we had to call it off, but it just gave this amazing feeling to be the man in control at a distance giving the nod to a squad to go in and do a hit.
    • On Sunday going out to meet a delegation of civilians at the edge of our camp and asking them if they had any contact with Subcommandante Marko, and to pass on a message that we had no argument with him and wanted to meet for a chat. Meanwhile 30m behind me my PMCs had finished interrogating the man, and were figuring out how to execute him and stage a photo with his body in such a way to make it look like he had sold out "the people" for a huge amount of cash.
    Last thing, will there be another one? I can confirm the team are discussing it. We got a lot of great feedback (keep it coming), and people are certainly asking us to do it again. We had a few problems, which is to be expected when you try out something like this for the first time. But I believe there is nothing that can't be fixed. However there are a few bigger issues like key people moving on, and trying to decide when (this year or next), and even where to do it again. But we will have chat, and see what people think is possible, and what they can sign up for. Hopefully you will hear from the team soon.

Sliabh (call sign "Del Monte") out.

escort.jpg
    Picture from Jericho and Co.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Lads would it be possible to a story as to where this leaves Rionegro ? the aftermath etc .

• Advertisement

jeawan wrote: »
    Lads would it be possible to a story as to where this leaves Rionegro ? the aftermath etc .
    Yes.

What, you want a longer response than that? We are debriefing each other on how each unit did, and will put that into a final report. Which will of course form the start point for Rionegro 2 (if it happens).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Yes.

What, you want a longer response than that? We are debriefing each other on how each unit did, and will put that into a final report. Which will of course form the start point for Rionegro 2 (if it happens).

Cool man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Okay, time for a few personal and my final words on this event.

I think the Rionegro Mandate it was a big success. We did have some problems, and I apologise in particular to people who felt the issues took away from them having fun over the weekend. To me that is the most important thing, not who won, or some daft nonsense about "Airsoft" winning. I wanted people to enjoy themselves, and for the most part I think they did.

Personally I had a blast. It was great to be an EM and be able to mix organising the event (which I enjoyed a lot) with being able to get down into the action and even fire a gun from time to time (I think I fired off about 100 bbs for no hits, and got shot twice).

Something like this is made up of moments that fuel pub stories for years to come. Among my three favourites were
    • On the hill with my PMC escort, driving them spare as I insisted I needed to get to the top through all the hostiles to make a phone call. We had Penitents behind us, Heavies in front and it was tense as people didn't know whether this was going to turn into a huge shooting match, when suddenly my pistol went off by "accident" :)
    • Sitting in the command tent with Danin on Saturday night after dark, in radio contact with a PMC team who had surrounded a group of 8 Heavies who didn't know they were there. Our team asked for instructions on what to do. Officially we had a ceasefire, but out of sheer badness I gave Danin the nod to order them to take the lot out, provided we could do it without getting identified. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you were a Heavy) a civilian bumped into our guys so we had to call it off, but it just gave this amazing feeling to be the man in control at a distance giving the nod to a squad to go in and do a hit.
    • On Sunday going out to meet a delegation of civilians at the edge of our camp and asking them if they had any contact with Subcommandante Marko, and to pass on a message that we had no argument with him and wanted to meet for a chat. Meanwhile 30m behind me my PMCs had finished interrogating the man, and were figuring out how to execute him and stage a photo with his body in such a way to make it look like he had sold out "the people" for a huge amount of cash.
    Last thing, will there be another one? I can confirm the team are discussing it. We got a lot of great feedback (keep it coming), and people are certainly asking us to do it again. We had a few problems, which is to be expected when you try out something like this for the first time. But I believe there is nothing that can't be fixed. However there are a few bigger issues like key people moving on, and trying to decide when (this year or next), and even where to do it again. But we will have chat, and see what people think is possible, and what they can sign up for. Hopefully you will hear from the team soon.

Sliabh (call sign "Del Monte") out.

escort.jpg
    Picture from Jericho and Co.

Are you really tall or did you bring an army of little people.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭RummyMc

He wore platform shoes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Edit - Sure Shane you don't even need me to remind you, you know well what to do.

Deleted - cos I'm feeling nice - that's the only reason though. Otherwise cop the fúck on and grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Lads any development on the photos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Leftyflip wrote: »
    say it to my face.

This is the interwebs, we are safe on the interwebs

And yeah any word on photos, love checking myself out, I'm supercool like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Seeing how this has been repeated on the Milsim forum and I am still none the wiser as to what it's about I would like to suggest that if you are going to air your dirty laundry in public, to please do so properly.
    I want background, a protagonist that I can relate to, a villain and a challenge that has to be overcome.

Seeing how this has been repeated on the Milsim forum and I am still none the wiser as to what it's about I would like to suggest that if you are going to air your dirty laundry in public, to please do so properly.
    I want background, a protagonist that I can relate to, a villain and a challenge that has to be overcome.
    The comments are to do a dispute related to the game organisation.

This is between individuals, and I don't think there is anything to be gained (other than further bad blood) from airing it in public. Not that I think it would get settled here anyway.

To the parties concerned, can you discuss this between yourselves, and if you do manage to settle it then you can decide if you want to make some sort of public statement. Otherwise this is not the forum to thrash this out.

And apologies to the mods if this is stepping onto your turf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

This is between individuals, and I don't think there is anything to be gained (other than further bad blood) from airing it in public.

That would certainly be the sensible approach.

Unless there are juicy details for the entertainment of all... ;)

<snip. not on topic>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

this thread is to discuss the game, not for the current level of b/s thats going on. the public airing of dirty laundry ends here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

There are some photos on the MilSim Dublin forum here and I'm sure there were more taken. Anybody know who else had a camera, and I can chase it up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

There are some photos on the MilSim Dublin forum here and I'm sure there were more taken. Anybody know who else had a camera, and I can chase it up?

On a 2nd day was a very nice female photographer making a lot of pictures near engineers rocket launch site. could you trace her and ask about a pictures from her camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

Patience lads patience, as far as I know there were over 1000 photos taken she is going through them and picking out the cream of the crop tweaking etc they will be made available soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭markomongo

Tomazas wrote: »
    On a 2nd day was a very nice female photographer making a lot of pictures near engineers rocket launch site. could you trace her and ask about a pictures from her camera?

First batch of photos are finally up. Some epic shots i must say. The photographer is selling prints also. Contact her for more info. Enjoy...

http://rozamoda.deviantart.com/gallery/

Advertisement