Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Delaney at the FAI Thread - (Mod Notes in OP)

• 21-11-2018 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Starting a separate thread to the MON/Keane and Ireland team talk ones but mods feel free to merge if you think.

A lot of talk in all threads about Delaney and his role so I felt it deserves its own thread.

IMO he is the root and cause of a large percentage of what is wrong with Irish football. From his outrageous salary to his complete neglect of the game in this country and how he has treated the PFAI.

I am glad it is being highlighted more and more over the last few days and I hope it stays in the media and puts pressure on him to become a hell of a lot more accountable because at present he is on the gravy train.

MOD Note: 15/09/2020: We have seen some recent posts that include accusations of ignoring alleged corrupt activity and protection offered by specific people or groups, this should not happen without evidence to back it up.

If you want to give your opinion do so, but accusations without evidence or sources are not acceptable.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114621190&postcount=4916

UPDATED Thread 13/10/20 for discussion re Champagne Football Virgin Media One 9pm 13-10-20

Champagne Football – Inside John Delaney’s FAI
    Tuesday, Virgin One, 9pm
    Virgin Media Sport’s Tommy Martin examines the scandals of John Delaney’s time in the FAI in a documentary based on the best-selling book by Mark Tighe and Paul Rowan.

MOD Note:
    A couple of reminders:

- No Abuse is allowed in soccer, against anyone, the abuse rules do not only apply to football players/staff. Terms like conman could be viewed as abuse as it is a label on a person rather than a specific reference to soccer related actions.

- Please remember this is the soccer forum, you are welcome to talk about actions of a football person that can be referenced or a source offered. For example what a book claims, reporter said, tv programme showed etc.

No wild speculation is acceptable where potential legal matters or a private life are concerned, no ranting about such actions without cause, no abuse.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114915150&postcount=4982

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,992 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

He appears to be untouchable.

The only way he'll leave his current role is to take up one with UEFA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

As much as it needs to happen, I can't see him leaving unless it's on his terms. He has too many of the laaadss around him and is untouchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Sure he'll sing a few RA songs and they'll be all happy out about him again. Seriously though, the man and his cronies are a cancer. That's also a problem, that if we've get rid of him the next fella will be one of his lads and It would be just the same **** over and over again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

He's in no danger at all imo. When the next manager is appointed and we get a solid draw or a win, it will all be forgotten about again with most Irish fans, it's just kicked down the road until the next 'it's the players v the manager' argument. Richie Sadlier had a good article today about Delaney should be having to come out and explain the crazy dealings with O'Neill's contract and now subsequent pay off all in a short space of time. But he won't and there won't be too much of a groundswell to put pressure on him either.

I was around one of the clubs during the whole Festival of Football charade a couple of weeks back and he swanned in and out of clubs with not a care in the world, nor actually a care for what he was visiting either. Shakes hands, hands out 'hush' funding and brings along former players to boost his profile. He gives no interviews and only ever acts when people actually take a stand (the Womens team) This only ever crops up with the National team but anyone supporting LOI have had plenty of experience of it now. Ordering Danish security to confiscate the 'Problem Child' flag the other night is just another silence attempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Most organisations I know, even the one I work for do not have a CEO in charge as long as the FAI have had Delaney. Need a fresh face. If he cared (He doesnt) then he would step down along with O'Neill and Keane. The fact clubs get fined in the LOI for fans protesting against him, banners against him been confiscated says it all about his reign and what its become.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

A lot of sports seem to have issues with the people at the top, soccer has had quite a few with FIFA etc, the Olympic council here and the boxing. I think sports need to have constitutions that stop these people turning what should be about administration into their own personal fiefdoms. Government should be playing a roll by having grants related to how a sport is goverened. It would be difficult but it needs doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

OP, in your post I'd put in some basic facts about the money situation with FAI in terms of his wages, league prize money etc. Is he on something like €360,000 and Dundalk received €90,000 prize money for winning the league? Someone surely knows the exact figures. Someone in the other thread listed what salary some of the other FA chiefs in Europe are on, by way of comparison. I think if people knew the true picture it may open some eyes.

Also, he's Joe Delaney's son - ex FAI Head of Security, so there's a strong wiff of cronyism there, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,735 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Why would he leave, he's in a lovely high paid job.

The big problem is the structure that lets him stay on for seemingly as long as he wants.

His minions are obviously well looked after..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

The salary is only half of it, he turned up at a local club to open a pitch, drank a heap of pints, fecked of with his blond bimbo in a company sponsored car all expenses paid. Responsible for the worst team in most people’s history and Shane Ross minister for sport God help us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,886 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He learned how to stay in power and where the bodies are buried from Pat Hickey the only way he leaves if someone finds one of those bodies to take him down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

fyfe79 wrote: »
    OP, in your post I'd put in some basic facts about the money situation with FAI in terms of his wages, league prize money etc. Is he on something like €360,000 and Dundalk received €90,000 prize money for winning the league? Someone surely knows the exact figures. Someone in the other thread listed what salary some of the other FA chiefs in Europe are on, by way of comparison. I think if people knew the true picture it may open some eyes.

Also, he's Joe Delaney's son - ex FAI Head of Security, so there's a strong wiff of cronyism there, too.

If you go into all facts and figures it would be an essay but his salary at one stage was just below the combined prize mo way for the premier division.

His father was with the FAI and was involved in the ticket scandal in 94.

His handling on all matters just seems to be atrocious and when he does speak to the media he makes a fool of himself and the country.

33rd team in the World Cup, must have been completely off his head that night.

The mess and what turned out to be complete lies in relation to the sale of seats in the Aviva.

I am a LOI fan and his (mis) management of that is what gets me the most. I fully accept Club’s have to run their own ship and in many cases they have not done a good but how have so many clubs gone to the wall under his stewardship? The farce that is the licence system and the complete lack of support when clubs do get into trouble is a disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

He's as bad as Pat Hickey in the Olympic gig

Who actually votes for Delaney to remain in charge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭secman

There is no way Sepp Delaney will leave FAI until he actually lands a top EUFA job, he is a a fcking parasite of the higest order, his "career" and earnings have been in an upper trajectory over the last 10 years, whereas the FAI and the "problem child" league are on a downward trajectory, he's a fcking disgrace but even more so are the despicable people who keep him there, total scum who don't give a fck about football. Sepp Delaney... **** OFF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Delaney,our own Sepp Blatter!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

https://www.fai.ie/domestic/news/fai-welcomes-minister-rings-%E2%82%AC12m-grant-for-irish-football

FAI were given an extra €1.2m funding in 2014, €200k went to Clones Town FC whose ground is named after John Delaney, another €200k went to Westport United, hometown of then Minister of State for Tourism and Sport Michael Ring. Corrupt as you like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Going off memory, but he ran an unsuccessful bakery in Kerry for a number of years and ended up owing the Revenue a very large unpaid tax bill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

If fans want rid of JD they only have one way of doing it. Stay away from international games and get social media trending on why. Forums/fan groups like YBIG etc. then have to drum up media coverage. An empty Aviva for a few games will cause concern within the FAI and something will have to give. Up to now JD has managed to marshal all attempted stadium protests etc......he cant stop anything if fans are not there. Silence is sometimes more powerful than protest.

If fans want rid of JD they only have one way of doing it. Stay away from international games and get social media trending on why. Forums/fan groups like YBIG etc. then have to drum up media coverage. An empty Aviva for a few games will cause concern within the FAI and something will have to give. Up to now JD has managed to marshal all attempted stadium protests etc......he cant stop anything if fans are not there. Silence is sometimes more powerful than protest.

This will never happen. Loads of people will always beat the chest and claim supporting your country is more important than taking part in an ACTUAL proactive support of the countries interests. I'd never wish Ireland to lose but not attending games and not giving Delaney money should not be beyond anyone who is serious about concern for the state of Irish football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

He learned how to stay in power and where the bodies are buried from Pat Hickey the only way he leaves if someone finds one of those bodies to take him down.
    Is there anyone really looking though. Lots of suggestions about corruption etc, but has anyone (eg a journalist, the Revenue, the Sport Council) ever really 'followed the money' and tried to expose these nefarious practices? Is he really that clever, that the bodies are so deeply buried that nobody can unwind the alleged corruption, or is there some sort of a cabal or cosy consensus that is afraid to look into the FAI.

personally, I'd find it hard to believe Ken Early's claim that the turnover hasn't really increased in the FAI in the last (was it) 10 years.... this at a time when the money in soccer has exploded worldwide, especially in Europe. Something doesn't add up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

To oust him needs a concerted effort and somebody to lead it. Will get neither.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Which block has the biggest amount of votes at the FAI AGM?

Corholio wrote: »
    This will never happen. Loads of people will always beat the chest and claim supporting your country is more important than taking part in an ACTUAL proactive support of the countries interests. I'd never wish Ireland to lose but not attending games and not giving Delaney money should not be beyond anyone who is serious about concern for the state of Irish football.

The problem is very simple......fans want to support the team and are too short sighted to stay away for a few games. Typical Irish attitude....sure someone else will do it and it will be grand. Look at what happened today in Germany. Clubs announced the end of Monday night games in the Bundesliga from next season....why....fans stayed away from games and entered the grounds 15 minutes after kickoff. Organised protest....

What they forget is that the problem isnt MON or RK....the problem in Irish football is a lot deeper. It needs to be sorted or the national team nor the LOI will ever be competitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Is the FAI a private company or is it a public organization? If it’s public, shouldn’t somebody, anybody be able to submit a Freedom of Information request to get the budgets and balance sheets to see where the money is actually spent!? The mortgage on the Aviva is split between FAI and IRFU so the repayment can’t be huge in all fairness. Especially considering the amount of money they got from the government to redevelop Lansdowne.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

personally, I'd find it hard to believe Ken Early's claim that the turnover hasn't really increased in the FAI in the last (was it) 10 years.... this at a time when the money in soccer has exploded worldwide, especially in Europe. Something doesn't add up.

The explosion of money in football has been concentrated among a few large leagues, driven largely by TV revenue and external investment. There's been no big increase in money in football outside of these, gap between the haves and have nots in club football has grown exponentially.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Is the FAI a private company or is it a public organization? If it’s public, shouldn’t somebody, anybody be able to submit a Freedom of Information request to get the budgets and balance sheets to see where the money is actually spent!? The mortgage on the Aviva is split between FAI and IRFU so the repayment can’t be huge in all fairness. Especially considering the amount of money they got from the government to redevelop Lansdowne.

Accounts of both private and public companies are available for all to obtain, the FAI's included. There's no big conspiracy here, the redevelopment of Lansdowne has been incredibly costly to them. Their budgets were predicated on upfront selling of lots of premium packages that didn't materialise.

I stopped going to international matches shortly after the Genesis Report, having attended matches from 1974/75 in Dalymount park, Lansdowne road, and then Croker. Have never been to Aviva.
    Our honeymoon was to see Belgium v Ireland in Brussels March 1981, Sepp Delaney and his cronies are ruining football, I really really really dont like Delaney as in really really really
    Really don't like him. Really really hope thousands stop going or even a protest march to Abbottstown to demand change... hope and pray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

The problem is very simple......fans want to support the team and are too short sighted to stay away for a few games. Typical Irish attitude....sure someone else will do it and it will be grand. Look at what happened today in Germany. Clubs announced the end of Monday night games in the Bundesliga from next season....why....fans stayed away from games and entered the grounds 15 minutes after kickoff. Organised protest....

What they forget is that the problem isnt MON or RK....the problem in Irish football is a lot deeper. It needs to be sorted or the national team nor the LOI will ever be competitive.

That's the best way to protest while still supporting the team. It worked for Liverpool a few seasons ago with ticket prices and Cork City did it when they were in big trouble with their owners.

He's been head of the FAI for at least 14 years, has been the figurehead for longer?

Not entering the stadium for 14 minutes after kick off and leaving 14 minutes before the final whistle for Irish games going forward is the best way to protest the FAI's incompetence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

What i dont get is why the media never seems to go after him. Has he got most of them sweetened so much that they keep quiet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Delaney sums up everything that is wrong with the FAI.

I was listening to Dunphy's podcast yesterday, Brady was on and made a very good point that our 2 best players over the past couple years, Shane Duffy & James McClean both come from Northern Ireland. We simply have no players coming through from Dublin, Cork, Limerick or anywhere else in the South.

All of this has happened on Delaney's watch, the guy is simply an embarrassment to the FAI.

• Advertisement

alta stare wrote: »
    What i dont get is why the media never seems to go after him. Has he got most of them sweetened so much that they keep quiet?

You cant go after someone who only speaks to certain media members and gets the questions in advance. The man has his friends in high places who will protect him. One of them helped pay our privious managers wages ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

alta stare wrote: »

Open goal now for the media

But Nothing

Very strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,484 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ireland’s Sepp Blatter is absolutely untouchable. He won’t leave until he sees fit.

But Nothing

Very strange

Exactly. There have been a small bit but surely it warrants more exposure. How can that slimey pr!ck be as powerful as he seems to be....oh wait he is corrupt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,958 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

But Nothing

Very strange

So true

The world is a strange place

Unless we start a hash tag - it wont happen ?

How do we do that ?

His wages
    The structure of Irish soccer
    The contracts pre qualification
    Trap
    The Aviva
    The Polish, bizarre experience of him on piss giving away his clothing when at work.
    The Late Late Show Appearance, when it was about him :eek:
    The Hand Ball pay off
    The Denis Obrein thing - considering the tribunal

The FAI - Fine Fail - DOB - John Delaney - Catholic Church.

If as football fans we can not take back control of our game - we are as repressed as all the issues we have resolved in Ireland.

1) John Delaney must go
    2) No more DOB cash

Lets see how fans claim back Irish soccer - we have paid for all of this ****e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,958 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

You cant go after someone who only speaks to certain media members and gets the questions in advance. The man has his friends in high places who will protect him. One of them helped pay our privious managers wages ;)

No more DOB cash is key

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

It's a non profit company. Probably with charity status.

The figures that the FAI release are very vague, the bare minimum requirement. I hear that more in depth accounts are released at the AGM but are taken back off the attendees as the leave the building.

What we'll never see is the reasoning behind 50k for an astro pitch going to Ballygobackwards or 10k for some clubhouse repairs on some island off Mayo that nobody has ever heard of

Ah yeah, obviously it'll be the Church thing that will get him...

Anyway, here's some news that'll blow your mind...it's actually Labour

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/leading-fianna-fail-tds-say-it-is-totally-inappropriate-for-fai-boss-john-delaney-to-canvas-for-environment-minister-alan-kelly-34377803.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

It's a non profit company. Probably with charity status.

The figures that the FAI release are very vague, the bare minimum requirement. I hear that more in depth accounts are released at the AGM but are taken back off the attendees as the leave the building.

What we'll never see is the reasoning behind 50k for an astro pitch going to Ballygobackwards or 10k for some clubhouse repairs on some island off Mayo that nobody has ever heard of

Happens at every non profit AGM I have been to.
    Community childcare centre, GAA club, soccer club, school parents association.

Nothing unique there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

So true

The world is a strange place

Unless we start a hash tag - it wont happen ?

How do we do that ?

His wages
    The structure of Irish soccer
    The contracts pre qualification
    Trap
    The Aviva
    The Polish, bizarre experience of him on piss giving away his clothing when at work.
    The Late Late Show Appearance, when it was about him :eek:
    The Hand Ball pay off

The Denis Obrein thing - considering the tribunal

If as football fans we can not take back control of our game - we are as repressed as all the issues we have resolved in Ireland.

1) John Delaney must go
    2) No more DOB cash

Lets see how fans claim back Irish soccer - we have paid for all of this ****e

So here is what happen in regard to the handball.

The FAI contacted FIFA after the incident to see how it could be redressed

Several options were discussed and it was supposed to be private and confidential.

Then Blatter made the 33rd team joke in clear violation if that confidentiality clause.

The FAI called him out on it and were offered the 5 million.

Now I know Delaney is an easy target but I don't think he should be beaten up for getting 5 million for standing up for himself and his association when a cnut like Blatter tries to make a fool of them because of something that was untimalty down to FIFA incompetence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

So here is what happen in regard to the handball.

The FAI contacted FIFA after the incident to see how it could be redressed

Several options were discussed and it was supposed to be private and confidential.

Then Blatter made the 33rd team joke in clear violation if that confidentiality clause.

The FAI called him out on it and were offered the 5 million.

Now I know Delaney is an easy target but I don't think he should be beaten up for getting 5 million for standing up for himself and his association when a cnut like Blatter tries to make a fool of them because of something that was untimalty down to FIFA incompetence.

Delaney is cut from the same cloth as Blatter

What did he do with the 5 million? Written off because the mess he has created with the Aviva

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

If we want a fresh start on the pitch,we should want it off the pitch too.

Giving MON & RK a new contract not so long ago was crazy & his seemingly silencing his fans needs more coverage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭circadian

He's an absolute disgrace and has done nothing to develop football in this country, the exact thing he should be doing.

The fact that his salary amounts to more than what is awarded in the entire LOI says it all really. The man is well and truly on the gravy train. I have no idea how he'd be removed or how the FAI would be overhauled to actually do what it is supposed to do since he's surrounded by his buddies, it's a total boys club.

The FAI is the most blatant and obvious example of Irish Cronyism I can think of and it is to the detriment of the nation on the international football stage. It's farcical that our rugby and cricket teams can perform so well yet our football team shows no progression or development. Look at Croatia. A country of similar size, basketball is also huge there so football isn't the only sport they focus on. They have often performed well in international competition and I was delighted to see them do so well at the world cup this year.

The FAI needs a complete overhaul with all the wasters removed. I'm at a loss as to how that would happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Delaneys roles should be a fixed terms say 5 years with a Max 2 terms. Open transparenncy at all levels where possible.

The FAI is another Irish institution which is clouded in secrecy. If you are in the circle of trust then you are looked after. Outside if it and it's walls of secrecy.

Hopefully in due course someone will be a whistleblower and show up Delaney and his cronies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Corholio wrote: »

Easy for people to say this when they don't go to the games anyway, convenient for the lad who stays at home and gives out about Delaney to say he is doing more for Irish football than the lad who travels to every game home and away (not saying you fall into either of these categories). If there was something organised as in a protest to sit out a game or two or arrive late/leave early for a couple of games I'm sure people would do it, but would it be enough to really make a difference?

The only way I can think it would work would be if someone high up in YBIG was to organise something but even then would word spread wide enough? Would the lads who have been following the team for 30 years and travel down from Derry, Cork, Galway etc be willing to do it? Easier at club football because people are from the same area generally.

I think most people want Delaney gone, you would be doing well to find someone who thinks he is doing a good job, but he has the gig completely sewn up until he decides to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Those YBIG lads wouldnt have a clue, leave them to asking The Star to sponsor their flags again, in my experience of Ireland away trips they are that group who think they run the show but in reality no one gives a ****e about them. Posers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

CHealy wrote: »
    Those YBIG lads wouldnt have a clue, leave them to asking The Star to sponsor their flags again, in my experience of Ireland away trips they are that group who think they run the show but in reality no one gives a ****e about them. Posers.

Is that you John?

Easy for people to say this when they don't go to the games anyway, convenient for the lad who stays at home and gives out about Delaney to say he is doing more for Irish football than the lad who travels to every game home and away (not saying you fall into either of these categories). If there was something organised as in a protest to sit out a game or two or arrive late/leave early for a couple of games I'm sure people would do it, but would it be enough to really make a difference?

The only way I can think it would work would be if someone high up in YBIG was to organise something but even then would word spread wide enough? Would the lads who have been following the team for 30 years and travel down from Derry, Cork, Galway etc be willing to do it? Easier at club football because people are from the same area generally.

I think most people want Delaney gone, you would be doing well to find someone who thinks he is doing a good job, but he has the gig completely sewn up until he decides to leave.

That's exactly it though. I didn't say the guy at home was doing more (or less) about complaining about Delaney, but he's doing the same as those who attend, who also rightfully complain like the 'guy at home' but are actually paying his wages. Nothing ever happens anyway to find out if it makes a difference or not, it's just the 'ah sure it won't make a difference anyway'. Delaney thrives on being in the shadows regarding opinions. He laps up anything that's a media event but hides when asked any questions and gets away with it.

I got a yellow card for Delaney, please God the journos and pundits keep the pressure on him, ask awkward questions on the 2nd December, ruin it for him, I look forward to going back to matches when he is gone ... fingers and everything else crossed.

secman wrote: »
    I got a yellow card for Delaney, please God the journos and pundits keep the pressure on him, ask awkward questions on the 2nd December, ruin it for him, I look forward to going back to matches when he is gone ... fingers and everything else crossed.

I seen you got a yellow card, why did you get that. I dont see anything wrong with your post???

• Advertisement
Advertisement