Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stellar XLM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I swapped my XLM for CRO when they were both in around the .06 mark. I think it work out ok so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Jesus why? You could be holding for years. That's money tied up.
    Better to buy while something is in a trend going up on macro level as you are more likely to sell if off at higher prices.

It's different from traditional markets. In crypto it's (been) possible to make 1000's of percent returns in relatively short periods.

I wouldn't buy Eth now for 300 when it was available at sub 100 several times in the last 3 years. People who've been buying at the "dead" times during this bear are going to make massive profits IF there is another bull. Many could sell now at significant profits.
    Everything except Link

Good example, I dipped into some link spring 2019, it's now around 7x for me, but I wouldn't consider selling until at least 20x, if a bull occurs it could easily do that. End 2018 and early 2019 was a blood-bath. Likewise any point between 2014 and early 2017 was "dead", which was another great time to buy.

Of course all this could go to zero, etc, but if buying, the best periods are when sentiment for crypto is at super low levels (e.g. Dec 2018, Dec 2019, March 2020)

Anyway, back to XLM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

if bmc58 is on, I've sent you a PM but it seems they are getting lost...that address you gave me for your Stellar account is coming back as invalid

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Hi Folks,

I'm still holding the free lumens that I got when I signed up with Stellar back in 2014.

I'm looking to cash in my XLM now to EUR. Can anyone recommend a reputable exchange, preferably one that will do SEPA/bank transfer to an Irish bank account? Bonus points if they support XLM to EUR directly, i.e. not via BTC.

Thanks.
    J

Jonathan wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'm still holding the free lumens that I got when I signed up with Stellar back in 2014.

I'm looking to cash in my XLM now to EUR. Can anyone recommend a reputable exchange, preferably one that will do SEPA/bank transfer to an Irish bank account? Bonus points if they support XLM to EUR directly, i.e. not via BTC.

Thanks.
    J

Coinbase. As a reminder, with crypto, always keep some (could be worth many times more in the future)

• Advertisement

Jonathan wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Thanks.
    J

Kraken

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

XLM up like 100% in a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Anyone know how to see your holdings in the old wallet on the Stellar site. Can't for the life of me find it

XLM up like 100% in a week.

I looked at one point this morning and it was up 72% in the last 24hrs

XLM always pumps after XRP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

What's driving the increase and is it sustainable? Stellar floated around 7cnts for like a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Just got a scam email that seemed to be from Stellar.org, telling me that a request to generate a new secret key had been made, found a thread about it on reddit with more information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/k3cpwe/email_from_stellarorg_this_morning_have_i_been/

Scams are rife at the moment

Ledger owners are getting emails and txts

Ignore them all and don’t divulge your 24 word phrases to anyone

Just hit 24 cent and cracked the top 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

$0.40 dildo, some run.

ok now im seriously considering cashin out - no idea how to - its all on my steller wallet i believe how do i get cash for it? is it easy enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ok now im seriously considering cashin out - no idea how to - its all on my steller wallet i believe how do i get cash for it? is it easy enough?

Set up an account on an exchange like Coinbase or Kraken, send from your wallet to exchange, sell, withdraw cash.

I'm going to hold on, in the absolute expectation of getting filthy rich for doing nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Lovely wee bit of profit today. Had a silly sell order on it. That I never really expected to hit.

From YLYL. Ouch!

538465.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Synode wrote: »
    From YLYL. Ouch!

538465.jpg

Yikes
    I wish I bought the bloody yokes in the first place

• Advertisement

Is everyone still using the Account Viewer to store them? If not, any recommendations on where to store them?

Is everyone still using the Account Viewer to store them? If not, any recommendations on where to store them?

I have them on the updated account wallet thing provided by stellar, once I'm selling will be doing it through coinbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Www.Exodus.io

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Signal messaging App looking into using Stellar based payments.
    https://www.coindesk.com/secure-messaging-app-signal-reportedly-toying-with-crypto-payments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Rising steady, anyone have any long term views?

Bit of movement this evening! /morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Bennybeau

Still have mine from the original share back years ago.

Thanks to whoever put that up actually. Had a look back in August and it was worth about 90€.
    Must be near 500 now.

Currently holding 1600£ of Xrp & 2500€ of btc. They've both grown nicely over the last 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I still have mine too, but have completely forgotten how to access them!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

Bought 1000 for €170 last year, nice little rise so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

endacl wrote: »
    I still have mine too, but have completely forgotten how to access them!

Where did you originally get them?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement