Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stellar XLM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

What's the reason for the drop in both of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Market controls price. Right now market is dumping, which is reflected in price, not just these two coins..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

Stellar could be back below the $1 billion market cap before morning (nearly 2 years since it went above)

Meanwhile on the stellar exchange there's a buying frenzy, people seizing the opportunity to buy in at the low price.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

If they hadn't burnt 55M XLM just 3 weeks ago the price would likely to be around €0.02.

I wish I had you undying confidence in it JJJNR...

• Advertisement

Stellar is the operating system, the apps that run on top of the operating system is what I'm interested in.

Portfolio is up 1000s of xlm this week again if i was day trading I'd be super happy but I honestly just have a passing interest if stellar doesn't deliver and if the 'apps decide to move (fork) to another OS (blockchain) I don't care I still keep my coin, some are operating on two blockchains already.

I really need to get my raspberry pi trading bot working and forget completely about it. Automation is key here it's so early in the greater scheme of things come back in 2025.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Stellar is the operating system, the apps that run on top of the operating system is what I'm interested in.

Which apps are you most excited about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

Portfolio is up 1000s of xlm this week again if i was day trading I'd be super happy but I honestly just have a passing interest if stellar doesn't deliver and if the 'apps decide to move (fork) to another OS (blockchain) I don't care I still keep my coin, some are operating on two blockchains already.

I really need to get my raspberry pi trading bot working and forget completely about it. Automation is key here it's so early in the greater scheme of things come back in 2025.

If you are technically up to it, why not use the raspberry pi to run a Stellar core node. You'd be strengthening the network with very little effort from yourself.
    The stronger the network, the more it can do in the future.

I've two pi's I'm going to cluster just for running kelp, not sure how resource heavy running a node would be never thought about it.

Which apps are you most excited about?

I won't be accused of shilling but on the page above I've listed two interesting ones.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Did anyone per chance get an XLM airdrop to their Binance account recently?
    Received @1k from out of the blue there last week.

xlm down 14% in the last month, and down 61% in the last 12 months...

The party is over me thinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Pablo_Flox wrote: »
    xlm down 14% in the last month, and down 61% in the last 12 months...

The party is over me thinks...

I traded mine for BTC a few weeks ago.

57uxRmMl

https://www.insidestellar.co/e/inside-stellar-with-yannick-laplante

Pod cast with ta analyst predicting 100 dollar xlm on this run.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

https://www.insidestellar.co/e/inside-stellar-with-yannick-laplante

Pod cast with ta analyst predicting 100 dollar xlm on this run.

Lol no way it will ever get to 10 never mind 100.

Lol no way it will ever get to 10 never mind 100.

It wont even make it to $1!

If it breaks 10 cents it would be a victory at this stage.

• Advertisement

Down 10% in the last 24 hours; down 23% in the last week, and down 40.5% in the last year.

XLMs goose is cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Down 10% in the last 24 hours; down 23% in the last week, and down 40.5% in the last year.

XLMs goose is cooked.

I wouldn't single out XLM. Most cryptos are following the market

Bear since end 2017, with a BTC led rise early 2019 and an alt led rise early 2020

It took the market nearly 3 and a half years to beat the 2013 bull. We might not see a proper bull run for a year or two or several (or at all), but this 2020 rise has shown us at least potential is still there.

If you accumulated at the right time, there are several tokens on stellar that are giving good returns at the moment LOTS of green on the SDex.

Kin considering moving from stellar to new chain Solana for greater tps.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/startup-solana-seeks-a-2-10m-raise-dish-and-kin-jumping-to-a-new-blockchain/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Even by the pitiful standard of most cryptocurrency ‘journalism’ that article is rubbish.

‘Kin is running a platform that handles over $1 billion transactions a day’. KIN handles 365 billion dollars worth of transactions per year?

‘U.S television network provider, DISH, is allegedly looking to leverage the Solana protocol for a 5G tokenization project’ - speculative nonsense mixed with technical buzzword bullshït.

XLMs goose is cooked.

Up 60% in a month and up 300% since March. Perspective is important.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Perspective is important.

It is.

You replied to a post from February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Up 60% in a month and up 300% since March. Perspective is important.

So what you're saying is, we're gonna be rich yeah....

You replied to a post from February.

Which was entirely the point.

People in a bear get caught in a trap of making these predictions, only for the coin to later pull a Lazarus. Ironically, in my experience with crypto, if people are going to buy, that's when they should be buying, when everything is red and it's "dead". I suspect there will be a lot of these types of posts necro'd if the market continues upward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

when everything is red and it's "dead"
    Jesus why? You could be holding for years. That's money tied up.
    Better to buy while something is in a trend going up on macro level as you are more likely to sell if off at higher prices.
    I suspect there will be a lot of these types of posts necro'd if the market continues upward.
    Everything except Link.

Advertisement