Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spade handle

Options
  • 05-04-2021 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I’m looking for a handle for an old type spade ( or a Loy, depending where you are in the country). It’s approx 5 ft long but has a square end where the spade and step attaches. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I’m sure they were common one time but I haven’t seen them anywhere near me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

denismac wrote: »
    I’m looking for a handle for an old type spade ( or a Loy, depending where you are in the country). It’s approx 5 ft long but has a square end where the spade and step attaches. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I’m sure they were common one time but I haven’t seen them anywhere near me.

No help to you, but this crowd might be able to point you in the right direction?
    http://loyassociation.ie/index.html

Advertisement