Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I have to say I think you’re probably right. Either double down or say it wasn’t Tommy’s fault. It would be interesting to know what they think though.

Anyone who supports TR want to tell us what they think?

For someone that dislikes the man you seem fairly up to date on what he's up to, can you explain to us what he is supposed to have done now?
    It came up in the news. TR post on Facebook that a rape crisis centre was actively making themselves available to BAME women who have been raped. Posts “Suppose it’s ok to rape white women then”.

The rape crisis centre was then inundated with racist abuse, wasting valuable resources.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rape-crisis-tommy-robinson-facebook-wycombe-chiltern-south-bucks-far-right-a8782661.html

Double post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

It came up in the news. TR post on Facebook that a rape crisis centre was actively making themselves available to BAME women who have been raped. Posts “Suppose it’s ok to rape white women then”.

The rape crisis centre was then inundated with racist abuse, wasting valuable resources.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rape-crisis-tommy-robinson-facebook-wycombe-chiltern-south-bucks-far-right-a8782661.html

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here and they admitted as much. Of course that was going to be jumped on. Gofundme set up for them now so they might do well from the whole debacle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here
    Well, no they didn't. Their campaign was distorted by some scumbag who altered it before posting it on social media, which was then magnified by TR.

The fact that anyone would try and deflect any level of blame from TR and his band of merry racists is scary.

He is pure scum. If he went around dressed in a white pointed hood, his followers would try to claim that it's a kind of elaborate performance art, a subtle piece of genius, and not racism.

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here and they admitted as much. Of course that was going to be jumped on. Gofundme set up for them now so they might do well from the whole debacle.
    Any comment on TR’s part in the whole thing? Good behaviour? Bad behaviour? Should he be happy about causing a charity to be inundated by racist abuse on a faulty premise?

Any comment on TR’s part in the whole thing? Good behaviour? Bad behaviour? Should he be happy about causing a charity to be inundated by racist abuse on a faulty premise?

I seen him make one comment on it, something about it being ok to rape white women. Have i missed anything else he said or done In this Instance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,515 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I seen him make one comment on it, something about it being ok to rape white women. Have i missed anything else he said or done In this Instance?

And you don't have a problem with him completely misconstruing what the RCC were doing and that his supporters closed down the service for a time? You are happy for him to do that?

And you don't have a problem with him completely misconstruing what the RCC were doing and that his supporters closed down the service for a time? You are happy for him to do that?

I've no problem with anyone miscontruing something especially when the RCC themselves have came out said they where misleading.

seamus wrote: »
    Well, no they didn't. Their campaign was distorted by some scumbag who altered it before posting it on social media, which was then magnified by TR.

The fact that anyone would try and deflect any level of blame from TR and his band of merry racists is scary.

He is pure scum. If he went around dressed in a white pointed hood, his followers would try to claim that it's a kind of elaborate performance art, a subtle piece of genius, and not racism.

I haven't seen anything about it being altered can you put a link up?

I've no problem with anyone miscontruing something especially when the RCC themselves have came out said they where misleading.

I presume you have a link with a quote from the RCC where they say it was misleading? Or have you miscontrued that as well?

• Advertisement

I presume you have a link with a quote from the RCC where they say it was misleading? Or have you miscontrued that as well?

Sorry I actually got that one wrong, the RCC had said people had miscontrued what they where saying, They didn't say anything was altered by anyone.

What he done is cause the charity to be swamped by prank callers, and social media making racist and threatening comments.

I sense you’re not seeing any significant connection between TR’s action and the consequence I outlined above.

Sorry I actually got that one wrong, the RCC had said people had miscontrued what they where saying, They didn't say anything was altered by anyone.

so i will ask the same question again:

so i will ask the same question again:

Now you are back asking me questions but you ran away like a scalded cat when I asked you to provide a link for claims you made a couple of days ago.

Now you are back asking me questions but you ran away like a scalded cat when I asked you to provide a link for claims you made a couple of days ago.

Silence is assent. It is interesting that your default position is to assume that tommy is right and everybody else is wrong. Even more interesting is that you go on the attack when it is shown that tommy is a hatemongering ********.

Silence is assent. It is interesting that your default position is to assume that tommy is right and everybody else is wrong. Even more interesting is that you go on the attack when it is shown that tommy is a hatemongering ********.

Silence is assent, in other words you were bullshìtting.

I'm not assuming anything, If that document or whatever it was, was put out there by the RCC and wasn't altered by anyone then I feel he was right to bring attention.

If someone altered it to make it look like white women were being overlooked, then unfortunately it's fake news, something that we've all fallen for at some point or another.

Silence is assent, in other words you were bullshìtting.

I'm not assuming anything, If that document or whatever it was, was put out there by the RCC and wasn't altered by anyone then I feel he was right to bring attention.

If someone altered it to make it look like white women were being overlooked, then unfortunately it's fake news, something that we've all fallen for at some point or another.

Was it is you think he brought attention to? He looked at the front cover and descided to be outraged. His outrage caused the closure of the service. You seem ok with that. Which says all i need to know about you.

Was it is you think he brought attention to? He looked at the front cover and descided to be outraged. His outrage caused the closure of the service. You seem ok with that. Which says all i need to know about you.

He didn't cause the closure of the service though. There were a higher than normal volume of calls on Friday afternoon. Don't be exaggerating.

He didn't cause the closure of the service though. There were a higher than normal volume of calls on Friday afternoon. Don't be exaggerating.

No, he caused the closure of the service. You cant see the connection between Tommys tweet and his supporters phoning the service to give them abuse because you dont want to see it. You dont care about the truth, you just want to continue to support a hatemongering ******** because you share the same beliefs.

• Advertisement

No, he caused the closure of the service. You cant see the connection between Tommys tweet and his supporters phoning the service to give them abuse because you dont want to see it. You dont care about the truth, you just want to continue to support a hatemongering ******** because you share the same beliefs.

Of course I see the connection I'm not disputing that. Still doesn't mean they caused the closure of the service, you seem to be the only one making such a claim.. any links to back it up?

Of course I see the connection I'm not disputing that. Still doesn't mean they caused the closure of the service, you seem to be the only one making such a claim.. any links to back it up?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rape-crisis-tommy-robinson-facebook-wycombe-chiltern-south-bucks-far-right-a8782661.html

The Wycombe, Chiltern and South Bucks Rape Crisis centre received hundreds of abusive phone calls and messages after the post appeared on the far-right activist’s Facebook page, the charity said.

The organisation was forced to call the police after it received "overtly racist” communications.

“Such a huge volume of unrelated calls and messages in 24 hours is going to have a knock-on effect on whether people can get through, but also it will have diverted resources and taken up time."

"Since then, Rape Crisis (Wycombe, Chiltern and South Bucks) has received a significant volume of abusive phone calls, messages and emails, many of which are of an overtly racist nature, and the police have been informed.
    "These activities have disrupted much-needed service provision for victims and survivors of sexual violence and abuse of all ethnicities and backgrounds.”

None of that backs up what you said. Now if you had of said there was disruption to the service I would of accepted that because that's actually what happened.

None of that backs up what you said. Now if you had of said there was disruption to the service I would of accepted that because that's actually what happened.

A service that the people who need to use the service cannot use it because friends of tommy are calling in their droves to abuse staff is effectively closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

A service that the people who need to use the service cannot use it because friends of tommy are calling in their droves to abuse staff is effectively closed.
    I believe its the tommeh 'it's everyone's fault but mine' defense.

It's never his fault. It's always someones else's. Tommeh doesnt take responsibility. Sure he knows the dullards who follow him will blindly follow him.

So not actually closed then.. ok

• Advertisement

So not actually closed then.. ok

So you are happy that due to tommys actions people were prevented from using a rape counselling service? I can only assume that is the case as you only seem interested in being argumentative for the sake of it. You basically dont care.

So you are happy that due to tommys actions people were prevented from using a rape counselling service? I can only assume that is the case as you only seem interested in being argumentative for the sake of it. You basically dont care.

I'm not being argumentative I'm just correcting you, you are very fond of exaggerating. And we've seen you climb down here once again.

Will I lose sleep over women not being able to contact a rape crisis centre? No, but neither will you.

And I'd go as far as to say you wouldn't even comment on this if Tommy Robinson wasn't involved in it.

I'm not being argumentative I'm just correcting you, you are very fond of exaggerating. And we've seen you climb down here once again.

Will I lose sleep over women not being able to contact a rape crisis centre? No, but neither will you.

And I'd go as far as to say you wouldn't even comment on this if Tommy Robinson wasn't involved in it.

just as i thought. It is no wonder you find tommy so appealing. Birds of a feather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,137 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Aren't you the charmer.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Aren't you the charmer.

Sleepless nights ahead Odhinn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What an obnoxiously vile thing to say! You don't care that vulnerable women who have been attacked cannot acces a valuable service? Do you have sisters, daughters, nieces?

I wonder would you feel the same way if it was one if them who needed to contact such a service?

What an obnoxiously vile thing to say! You don't care that vulnerable women who have been attacked cannot acces a valuable service? Do you have sisters, daughters, nieces?

I wonder would you feel the same way if it was one if them who needed to contact such a service?

I said I wouldn't lose sleep, relax there with the faux outrage. Will it cause you to lose sleep? Be honest now.

Never go full retard.

Never go full retard.

I concur.

Never go full retard.

I concur.

It was aimed at you. Did you not realise that . Should I be surprised that things have to be spelled out for you.

It was aimed at you. Did you not realise that . Should I be surprised that things have to be spelled out for you.

You could have been talking about anyone of a number of people In the thread with that comment. You should quote me directly next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,970 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

AllForIt wrote: »
    Your points are...desperate. And quite pathetic too I might add.

Not only are you suggesting TR is a racist but that he's a sexual deviant as well.

As if both go hand in hand.

Scurrilous comments by you.

It's as if you work for for a tabloid newspaper. You should if you don't already.

Show me where I accused him of being a racist. It's maybe you who should work for a tabloid.

Don't try to deflect from your own hypocrisy by putting the focus on me for something I never said.

Or maybe I have it wrong, maybe you simply don't have a problem with a man in his thirties, regardless of his political views, flirting with a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

A support service for victims of rape was attacked by Tommy Robinson supporters. It resulted in them temporarily being unable to provide the service and was a complete misrepresentation of what they said. Any decent person would happily condemn it. Meanwhile you attempt to twist the event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Spoofer.
    OK, here you go... a quick list of some pedophiles in the English Defense League that Tommy Robinson founded:

1. Richard Price, co-founder
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/far-right-hero-is-a-convicted-paedophile-z6pb87rr2q5
    One of the leaders of the English Defence League who was described as a “political prisoner” after being jailed for violence at a march had already been placed on the sex offenders register for downloading indecent images of children, The Times can reveal.

The far-right group launched a campaign to free Richard Price, an organiser for the EDL in the West Midlands, after he was jailed last month for violent behaviour. But Price, 41, had been convicted in June 2010 of making four indecent images of children, and possessing cocaine and crack cocaine.

2. Leigh McMillan
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html
    A “senior member” of the far-right English Defence League has been jailed for sexually abusing a schoolgirl dozens of times.

Leigh McMillan, 46, groomed his 10-year-old victim with cigarettes and drugs before subjecting her to a “spiral of sexual abuse” during the mid-1990s, jurors at the Old Bailey heard.

3. John Broomfield
    https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/9094012.former-swanage-soldier-jailed-for-child-abuse-images/
    John Broomfield, 28, from Bell Street, Swanage, admitted 20 counts of making indecent images of children.

Prosecuting at Bournemouth Crown Court, Kerry Maylin said Broomfield had been arrested and two computers seized on July 22 last year.

After the computers were forensically examined, 236 indecent images were found, depicting children and babies.

Ms Maylin said Broomfield had told police he had downloaded the images in a bid to get his partner’s ex-boyfriend “off her back”, adding: “He was going to download them to the other man’s computer, until his conscience got the better of him.”

4 & 5. Robert Ewing & Gareth Dewhurst
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-46182310
    A murderer dubbed a "monster" has been convicted of the historical abuse of two children.

Robert Ewing, 64, subjected a boy and girl from the Hereford area, aged six and nine respectively, to three years of "sickening" cruelty starting in 1990, police said.

He is already serving life for the 2007 murder of teenager Paige Chivers.

Ewing was jailed at Preston Crown Court for 13 years, which he will serve concurrently with his life sentence.

He was also given two years on extended licence.

On sentencing, Judge Philip Parry described Ewing as "evil incarnate" and a "monster".

6. Peter Gillett
    https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/tommy-robinson-ignores-former-edl-members-child-sex-abuse
    Peter Gillett, 59, has been sent to prison for 18 years on charges of rape, cruelty and sexual assault on two girls and a boy after appearing at Lewes Crown Court.

The boy was eight when the attacks on him began.

Gillett is a former member of the English Defence League, which Robinson founded.

Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – was jailed for 13 months in May for making an online broadcast outside Leeds Crown Court during the trying of an abuse case involving Muslim men. He was released on bail in August.

But he ignored the shocking case of Gillett.

7. James Andrew Swindlehurst
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-34879036
    A man who raped and sexually assaulted two underage girls has been jailed for 20 years.

James Swindlehurst, 43, bought sweets to gain the trust of his "vulnerable" victims before repeatedly attacking them over a five-year period beginning in the late 1990s.

Swindlehurst, of Rockingham Street, Barnsley, was found guilty of 13 charges of rape and indecent assault.

He was sentenced at Leeds Crown Court after a trial at Sheffield Crown Court.

Det Con Elinor Duke said: "This man took advantage of the fact that the children were vulnerable.

8. Kristopher Allan, SDL
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-thug-who-chanted-allah-7915998
    A FAR-RIGHT thug who terrorised his former partner and mouths off about paedophiles at anti-Islamic rallies can today be exposed as a child sex offender .

Kristopher Allan, 32, was last week sentenced after admitting behaving in a threatening and abusive manner towards his ex at her Edinburgh home .

He is an active member of the Scottish Defence League and was pictured at a rally last October.

9 & 10. Michael Kinnear & Caroline Shaw
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-34556161
    A convicted sex offender and his girlfriend have been jailed for exploiting a young girl and inciting her to become involved in pornography.

Images of the child, of primary school age, "performing a type of striptease" were found on Michael Kinnear's mobile, Preston Crown Court heard.

The 48-year-old, of Euston Road, Morecambe, was given a nine-year extended sentence.

Caroline Shaw, of Meldon Road, Heysham, was jailed for nearly three years.

The girl told Lancashire Police that "rude pictures" were taken of her that made her "feel sad".

Kinnear was convicted after pleading guilty to possessing indecent images of a child, distributing images and sexual exploitation of a child.

In 2010, he was jailed for two years and nine months for sexual activity with a child under the age of 16 and detaining a child without lawful authority.

11. Brett Moses
    https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/pervert-made-canada-trip-to-meet-girl-13-1-2575182
    A man flew thousands of miles to Canada to meet a teenage girl he had been grooming on an internet chat room. Security guard Brett Moses, 37, posed as an abused teenage boy named "John Smith" to dupe the 13-year-old girl into agreeing to meet him. The ruse continued for months after Moses, of Tattershall Close, Hull, was introduced to the girl by her father, who had heard his claims of being beaten and abused.

He flew to Vancouver in June 2005 and took an 11-hour bus journey to meet the youngster in her home town of Grand Forks in British Columbia. He called her but got no reply so rang a friend of hers instead – but the friend's suspicious parents were unconvinced when they met.

He spun another web of lies claiming he was called Brian Patterson and "John Smith" was his foster son who had been too ill to accompany him to Canada but they called police after he failed to produce any identification.

Eventually he confessed, and was detained and deported back to the UK.

12. Alan Boulter
    https://lincolnshirereporter.co.uk/2017/02/jailed-paedophile-hunters-snare-grimsby-man-live-facebook/
    A Grimsby paedophile who thought he was meeting a 13-year-old for sex was stunned by two vigilantes who confronted him live on Facebook.

Alan Boulter, 52, of Pershore Avenue, arranged to pay meet what he believed to be an underage girl £50 for “naughty fun” outside Grimsby railway station.

However, he got the shock of his life when instead he came face-to-face with two men who call themselves “Nonce Hunters”, with the information passed on to police, leading to a 20-month jail sentence.

13. Matthew Woodward
    https://theukdatabase.com/2012/10/01/matthew-woodward-connahs-quay/
    AN AIRBUS security check on a worker’s computer revealed indecent images of children and sparked a police investigation

When police probed the emails of Broughton factory employee Matthew Woodward they discovered he had received an email from someone claiming to be a 13-year-old girl looking to exchange ‘naughty pictures’.

Woodward, 22, formerly of Cable Street in Connah’s Quay, pleaded guilty at Mold Crown Court to 16 offences.

Judge Niclas Parry imposed a three-year community order and sent him on a sexual offending treatment programme.

14. Paul Whiteside
    https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/edl-leader-paul-whiteside-who-496637
    This is the senior member of the English Defence League who took pictures of a 15-year-old girl in the bath and helped her run away with him before being arrested by police.

Paul Whiteside was a prominent EDL member in Lincolnshire who helped organise rallies and protests for the right wing group.

Whiteside, 47, from Louth, was a self-appointed director of three far right companies including Louth English Defence League and Lincolnshire English Defence League, and had campaigned against child grooming, claiming gangs linked to mosques were responsible for abusing girls.

15. Mark Sleman
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paedophile-hunt-english-defence-league-supporter-mark-sleman-1430500
    convicted paedophile with links to the English Defence League has gone on the run after being released early from prison on licence.

Police are looking for Mark Sleman who vanished from his accommodation in Exeter. He had been released from prison where he was serving a seven-year sentence for robbing a homeless man in 2008.

It was the second time that the 42-year-old had breached the terms of his release on licence. On the first occasion, he visited a nightclub while out on licence from prison where he was serving time for the attempted rape in 1994 of a vicar's 10-year-old daughter.

16. Kane Hutchison
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/ex-football-coach-kane-hutchison-14289816
    Former football coach Hutchison, nicknamed the ‘Beast of Bensham’ was released from prison in December last year.

He was jailed for four years in 2015 aged 25 after a jury found him guilty of targeting two teenage boys online and inciting them into sexual activity.

He was already in custody when he stood trial after being sentenced to three years for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy who he had offered to take to watch a football match.

And that's before getting into the likes of Trevor Vinson, Alan Ellis, Dale Hewitt, Luke Atkinson, Bradley Alford, Michael McQueenie, and on and on it goes.

The EDL are riddled with pedophiles, from the rank and file all the way up to the very top, and have been since the day they were co-founded by one.

So why is it that Tommy Robinson and his supporters, both here and in general, don't seem to care one bit about the very clear pedophilia problem amongst their own peers?

Billy86 wrote: »
    So why is it that Tommy Robinson and his supporters, both here and in general, don't seem to care one bit about the very clear pedophilia problem amongst their own peers?
    How many of those sexual abusers are brown or Muslim? Not brown, TR isn’t interested.

He doesn’t seen to be sorry about causing disruption to a cape crisis charity. It’s grand to debate the nuances of this but he reality is he doesn’t give a care about sexual abusers or abuse victims. He just cares about Muslims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

OK, here you go... a quick list of some pedophiles in the English Defense League that Tommy Robinson founded:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/far-right-hero-is-a-convicted-paedophile-z6pb87rr2q5

2. Leigh McMillan
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

3. John Broomfield
    https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/9094012.former-swanage-soldier-jailed-for-child-abuse-images/

6. Peter Gillett
    https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/tommy-robinson-ignores-former-edl-members-child-sex-abuse

8. Kristopher Allan, SDL
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nazi-thug-who-chanted-allah-7915998

11. Brett Moses
    https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/pervert-made-canada-trip-to-meet-girl-13-1-2575182

12. Alan Boulter
    https://lincolnshirereporter.co.uk/2017/02/jailed-paedophile-hunters-snare-grimsby-man-live-facebook/

13. Matthew Woodward

14. Paul Whiteside

15. Mark Sleman
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paedophile-hunt-english-defence-league-supporter-mark-sleman-1430500

16. Kane Hutchison
    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/ex-football-coach-kane-hutchison-14289816

And that's before getting into the likes of Trevor Vinson, Alan Ellis, Dale Hewitt, Luke Atkinson, Bradley Alford, Michael McQueenie, and on and on it goes.

The EDL are riddled with pedophiles, from the rank and file all the way up to the very top, and have been since the day they were co-founded by one.

Thank you for one of the best posts I've ever seen on here. I will quote this time and time again for the TR supporters.

Lets see them try to defend this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

BBFAN wrote: »

2. Leigh McMillan

3. John Broomfield

6. Peter Gillett

8. Kristopher Allan, SDL

11. Brett Moses

12. Alan Boulter

13. Matthew Woodward

14. Paul Whiteside

15. Mark Sleman

16. Kane Hutchison

Thank you for one of the best posts I've ever seen on here. I will quote this time and time again for the TR supporters.

Lets see them try to defend this crap.
    Free Tommy Robinson man of the people March on 8th June 2018 was amazing. So much support from amazing people.

Free Tommy Robinson man of the people March on 8th June 2018 was amazing. So much support from amazing people.

Conveniently ignoring that list.. I remember the riotous behaviour from the day btw..

batgoat wrote: »

Conveniently ignoring that list.. I remember the riotous behaviour from the day btw..
    Hes not on the list. He hates paedophiles. What's your problem. The whole of central London was blocked on 8th June with support from all over the world for Tommy Robinson.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,574 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hes not on the list. He hates paedophiles. What's your problem. The whole of central London was blocked on 8th June with support from all over the world for Tommy Robinson.

No, it wasn't. Unless you have proof?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

No, it wasn't. Unless you have proof?
    Was there pal. Why would I lie. Support for Tommy Robinson was amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's a bit awkward when you quote a list of paedophiles with the phrase "amazing people".

Being there isn't proof Eg thuggish behaviour is what it was known for. Not massive support.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/14/police-tell-trump-supporters-not-to-gather-at-us-embassy

how many assaults were comitted by these "amazing people"?

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »

Being there isn't proof Eg thuggish behaviour is what it was known for. Not massive support.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/14/police-tell-trump-supporters-not-to-gather-at-us-embassy
    Look up song/video by Steve mannix from Australia. That says it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement