Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty.
    Happy Friday Noccers

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Happy Friday beautiful people

happy Friday, Giggles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Happy Fryday everyone.

happy Friday, Kitty:)
    happy Friday, aaron:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Hi folks, haven't been posting much here lately. As often happens life takes over but all is good. No drama to report! I'll have to pop in and out a little more regularly than I have been. Hope all is well here too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good to hear from you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I see Del has changed his avatar to Alan Partridge :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I see Del has changed his avatar to Alan Partridge :pac:

Hambags at dawn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I hope all you Noccers had a good weekend.

I certainly did, got loads done!

Hope yours was as good :)

Twas busy but boards kept me company. Love this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Weekend was Heinekens and a kebab. So pretty good.

Weekend was Heinekens and a kebab. So pretty good.

Yum and yum. I'm a guinness and pizza type but that is tasty sounding

Twas busy but boards kept me company. Love this place.

We’re like a big family on here really

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    We’re like a big family on here really

Tis true, took me a while to get up and running on boards but i cant imagine life without it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I had a big gap between my first couple of posts, to going full into posting here.

Would feel a bit lost without it now.

• Advertisement

I used to use it, and then stopped but came back last year and like yourselves, I don’t know what I’d do without it now

It's funny i'd say i had a few dozen posts in my first couple of years, then boooooooooooooommmmmm

I love boards!! And also Succubus' new chat place! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I used to only post in the motorsport section and now look at me :D

Also love the new chat place :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I live on boards literally! I don't know what I do without ye either, ye all bring me so much joy and that includes posters from ah hour thread I frequent as well :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It definitely has become an addiction for me. I never looked up boards til I met my wife and then slowly got into it and now I love the craic you can have on it. I don't really use it for serious debate or anything like that but yeah it would feel strange to be without it now. Having said all that, the odd time I do think about giving it up and spending less time on my phone in general.

It's like my living room on the net, friends and chat, no agenda or bs..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having said all that, the odd time I do think about giving it up and spending less time on my phone in general.

Don't ever do it bones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Don't ever do it bones!

Thanks for saying that Seph but I'm sure you'd survive without me :D

• Advertisement

Thanks for saying that Seph but I'm sure you'd survive without me :D

We'd all be bawling crying without ya!

Advertisement